HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick Devildriver off the Tour!!!  (Read 16100 times)
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 03:54:13 am »

^^Theres Your PROOF As To Why The 2007-2009 Boards Are Gone...THINK ABOUT IT PPL!!! Roll Eyes
^^^^ Here's evidence of what you get when you let video games and the internet raise your children!!!  ^^^^

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 10:09:29 pm »

^^Theres Your PROOF As To Why The 2007-2009 Boards Are Gone...THINK ABOUT IT PPL!!! Roll Eyes
^^^^ Here's evidence of what you get when you let video games and the internet raise your children!!!  ^^^^
Yeah, That's Actually TRUE! Cheesy Grin Cheesy

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 06:37:06 pm »

I'm referring to JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe aka ZactarZodiac, aka 555_ElCrappo Pizza aka Kola_NUTs aka probably over 1/2 the registered users posting here at any given time. And fully 95% of the registered nutcases posting on these forums.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 01:34:35 am »

I'm referring to JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe aka ZactarZodiac, aka 555_ElCrappo Pizza aka Kola_NUTs aka probably over 1/2 the registered users posting here at any given time. And fully 95% of the registered nutcases posting on these forums.
Yes, I Am Toatally Gnomez, AlpineValleyGirl, paozzygrrll,
TortureQueen, KolaKnut, MikeGimmli, Poweslave, stevenstrong,
f_darkbladeus, Twistedbobcat, PuffPuffPass, Clozzy, Tiger479,
BigHeavyThing, laurjohn2, Ask_MrOwl, Psycho_Bitch, eXile72,
master_chief, minime, absentlung, fee, ministrymember99...
W-O-W...Are You Like On Something Man...Talk About Paranoia?
There's A Little Blue Pill That Solve ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...TARD!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 10:26:52 am »

I showed some of your posts to a friend of mine that is in the mental diseases profession and she said that she could retire on the money it would take to get you even close to normal Grin Of coarse they also read your myspace profile.

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 11:53:01 am »

I showed some of your posts to a friend of mine that is in the mental diseases profession and she said that she could retire on the money it would take to get you even close to normal Grin Of coarse they also read your myspace profile.
Cheesy

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 07:05:33 pm »

Not the biggest Devildriver fan but they have much more to do with metal currently than either Crue or Ozzy who has really lost touch with the current metal scene.
are you that fucking stupid? you're such a tool that you jack off to the "whats new and upcoming" scene, and dis the scenes that started it all. let me guess, you only like newer "metal"? as in metalcore? fucking tool, people like you make real metalheads look like douchebags hoping on every new trend that comes along.
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 07:06:37 pm »

yeah that schizophrenic freak lives for this forum
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2010, 05:17:45 pm »

Look Here Nimrod, I Was Being Sarcastic, I'm NONE Of The Above...Dumbass!!! Angry
And BTW...Impossible Since MY MS-Profile Has Been Locked For OVER 3-Years!!!
(And NONE From Here Barely Knew Me B4 Then...Talk About Ignorance!) Roll Eyes

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 05:22:54 pm »

Look Here Nimrod, I Was Being Sarcastic, I'm NONE Of The Above...Dumbass!!! Angry
yeah ok schizo-boi
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 05:53:26 pm »

^^^^ Here's evidence of what you get when you let video games and the internet raise your children!!!  ^^^^

Here is the link I got the info from, Bumbass!! Anyone can go here and see it. http://www.youtube.com/user/zaktarzodiac
Taken from one of your Myspace profiles. The one supporting your Fantastic film career.

Read it and weep you fat fuck. Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ze One And Only ZaktarZodiac
Zaktar Zodiac :
Male
31 years old
New Bern, North Carolina
United States
==============================================================================
About Me:
Who Or What Am I?
I Am Not About Relations,
But Rather Possesions.
I Could Care-Less About Sex Or Love,
(Only Used-4 Pro-Creation Not Recreation)
And More About Entertainment.
For The World Should Not Revolve Around
Any Person Reguardless Of Their Status.
Life Is About Living, And You've Never
Truly Lived Until You've Felt Inner Peace.
It Can Be A Long-Hard Road,
But One That's Well Worth Traveling.
Because The Best, Most Enjoyable Experiances
Are The Ones That You Never Really Plan For.
Hey, Lighten-Up And Realize That Crap Happens,
So Deal With It When It Does And Then Move-On!
(So I Care About Toons And Toys,
Big Freaking Whoop! That's My Life.
And It Shouldnt Bother Anyone Other
Then Myself Or Those That Live With Me!)
For Those Of You Who Still Don't Quite
Get Me...I Am Not A Counsular,
A Shoulder To Cry On Or Even A Guru,
But Rather Just A Nice Helpful Person
Who Always Gets Typecast Into Very Odd
Situations, But Now I'll Just Mind My Own
Eventhough I Just Have Way Too Much Free Time. I Just Don't Like To Play Mind Games!

More about me!!
I'm 6'4, 245 lbs. To Say The Very Least, A Pretty Odd Or Some May Even Say Fairly Strange, 30-Yr-Old That For Some Reason Always Keeps Getting Mistaken For A Damn 22-Yr-Old! I Luv World of Warcraft (I Play As Over 50 Fighters That Range From Lvls 22-60), I Love Cosplay, Botcons, Comic-Cons, Sci-Fi and Fantasy Fiction, OZZFEST (I've Been A Member Of Both The 2006 and Current Forums Plus I Attended It In 2002, 2005 And 2007- But Somehow Missed Jada And Will's Cameos???), All Cartoons (US-Anime-Manga-etc), Anything Made in the 80's And 90's, All Movies-TV Shows And RETRO Video Games (ATARI, SEGA, Nintendo, Microsoft and PC. But Not Sony), WWE, Reading, Long walks on the beach, Hard hot showers, etc...

HDYT-EasterEgg: Add &fmt=18 to any
video url to get a higher quality vid!!!
FYI: I never have nor will i ever post ANY TV-Show OR Movie clips ANYWHERE!!!
(One OF the FATMAN Vids are only 15-secs, the other i made myself using pics!)
Movies i privately own are legally purchased DVDs and are never copied from or to the net.
(Allthough it's mostly because i really don't know where to go to see them...lol/jk)
(Damnit, theres just too much stuff to see and Sattillite/Cable/Theatres are wayy too expensive.)
That's why i both Buy and Rent films for between 3-10 bucks at Wally-World, Target and local Video Stores that have Reward programs. I, unlike 97% of our current population am an honest person who DOES NOT believe in Born-Agains and/or Same-Sex Marriage and/or Adoption. Allthough i am a ULC Ordained Non-Denominational Rev/Pastor/Bishop (Yes, I Believe In Both Jesus and the Force which is often referred to as the Holy Spirit. (Seriously, Think About It and Compare!) I was also a Mormon. (LDS=NOT THAT REFORMED JESSUP CRAP!) So I do understand that some may take offence to the above. but please also know this, i do accept everyone no matter how they were BORN or what Religon they believe in or even why. The above forementioned are just my personal prefrances in life. MTFBWY-A...BTW- What Gets Removed Will ALWAYS Be Re-Uploaded Over and Over Again!)
ADD DIS IF URA A TOLKIEN/HOBBIT FAN!
LL____OOOOOTTTTTTTTRRRRRRR
LL____O___O___TT___R___RR
LL____O___O___TT___RRRRR
LLLLLLOOOOO__TTTT__RR__RRR
ADD DIS IF URA A HUGE DBZ FAN!
____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ_____
____ZZZZ______ZZZZZ______
____ZZZ______ZZZZ________
____ZZ______ZZZZ_________
____Z___ZZZZZZZ__________
_________ZZZZZZZ____Z____
________ZZZZ_______ZZ____
_______ZZZZ_______ZZZ____
______ZZZZ_______ZZZZ____
_____ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ____
________
__x_x___
__x_x___
__x_x_PEACE 2 MY PEEPS!
xxxxxx_x
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx_
_xxxxx__
Hometown:
New Bern, NC
United States
Store Clerk /Stocker / Unloader
Companies:
Previously: LOWE'S/ VSA/ GAMESTOP
Interests:
Viewing Various Films and All TV Shows and Writing about them in various Blogs, Art, Figure Drawing, Caring For Animals, Playing Retro Video Games (ATARI, SEGA, NintendoM Microsoft and PC. But Not Sony), Kit-Bashing, Singing, Playing Drums and My Guitars. (i'm not as good as i once was!) I Also Run 2-Groups On Myspace That Some May Want To Checkout! Just Trying To Be Nice! For More Info On These Subjects Goto: http://gotzmytikut.blogspot.com http://ourchoice2make.blogspot.com http://alliancehorde.blogspot.com http://last.fm/user/zaktarzodiac http://ozzy.com/user/zaktarzodiac http://avatars.imvu.com/zaktarzodiac http://groups.myspace.com/nextnline http://groups.myspace.com/unicronselite http://profiles.friendster.com/zaktarzodiac
Movies:
MOST HAUNTED, J-HORROR, FACES OF DEATH, MYTHBUSTERS, TRANSFORMERS, THUNDERCATS, WILDCATS, RED VS BLUE, 1-800-MAGIC, HE-MAN (2002), DOCTOR WHO (MAINLY TOM BAKER, K9 AND CLASSIC DALEKS W/OLD MAN/RUBBER MASK LEADER), TEEN TITANS, SPAWN, HELLBOY, DRAGONBALL-Z, TMNT, TERMINATOR, X-FILES, MATRIX, THE GODFATHER AND THE SOPRANOS, WWE, WOW, PIRATES TRILOGY, FANBOYS, SMALLVILLE, SPACED, CHUCK, HEROES, FRINGE, HOUSE, SCRUBS, CREEPSHOW, LOST, BLAIR WITCH-1, FREAKYLINKS, PUSHING DAISES, 90210-CLASSIC, MELROSE PLACE, THE OC, THE MAN SHOW, THE CROCODILE HUNTER, THE CROW, STAR TREK (60'S-90'S), KNIGHT RIDER, VIPER, DUKES OF HAZZARD, GIJOE, SPEED RACER, Legend of Neil (Ep6-Sept4th-08), Chad Vader(All-9-Eps), BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD, SOUTH PARK, FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, THE SIMPSONS, ALL DISNEY/PIXAR ANIMATED FILMS, SPACE CHIMPS, BLUE COLLAR COMEDY, ANYTHING WITH BOB VILA OR TY PENNIGTON, ALL WILL SMITH AND JIM CARREY FILMS EXCEPT THE MAJESTIC, I AM LEGEND AND HANCOCK, CHUCK, THE OFFICE, SPACEBALLS, ALL THE NATIONAL LAMPOON MOVIES (EXCEPT XMAS-V),ALL MARVEL AND SOME DC TOONS, COMICS AND MOVIES EXCEPT HULK, THE DARK KNIGHT (FILM WUZ GREAT, BUT HAD CRAPPY ENDING!) AND BATMAN-4 (THE ONE WITH BANE, AND ARNOLD AS MR.FREEZE...WTF, WHY???) LOTR, HARRY POTTER, ERAGON, TOMB RAIDER AND RELIC HUNTER, ANYTHING OF MORTAL KOMBAT OR RESIDENT EVIL, ALL CLASSIC HORROR, ANYTHING BY TIM BURTON OR STEVEN SPIELBURG, SPECIES 1-5, V4-VENDETTA, RACHEL RAY (SHE'S PHAT!), HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, STILL STANDING, TWO AND A HALF MEN, WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, ANY AND ALL TV-RERUNS! (ALL ONLINE FANFILMS, SPOOFS AND PARODYS!) Virtually Anything Except Crap By Money Grubbing/ Penny Pinching Fat-Cats!) Phat TF2 Info And Other Stuff... (I'm Just Trying 2B Helpful!) www.joost.com www.wiisave.com www.tfwire.com www.tfw2005.com www.ALLSPARK.COM www.transformers.com www.themovieblog.com www.superherohype.com www.transformersfans.com www.transformerslive.blogspot.com www.forums.transformersmovie.com TF1.5: Starscreams Destiny (Mini-Series) TFG1: War Within (Origin Of The Fallen!)
Music:
Mostly Metal, Rock, Pop, Classical And A Lil' Country But I can pretty-much deal with all Genres except RAP, EMO-GOTH (Unless Its Funny) And DEATH METAL/BLACK METAL! (Ignorant Screamers) I Know This Might Make Me Appear 2B A Flip-Flopper, But I Don't RLY Care All That Much About Listening To Music Or Even The Music Industry For That Matter! I Mean, Sure I'll Listen To Various Songs Here Or There, But I Mostly Like Kevin Smith's SMODCAST! Reason Being...IT's FREE! Dang, Too Many Money Grubbing/ Penny Pinching Companys And Shows Like American Idol Just Plain Ruined Classic Music As Well As It's Rules! (Allthough CBS's Rockstar Was RLY Great!)
Books:
Anyhing By: JK Rowling, JRR And Christopher Tolkien, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Anne Rice, George Lucas, Dave Wolverton, Kevin Anderson, Nicholas Sparks, Tom Clancy, John Jakes, Dr.Suess, Bros Grimm, Lemony Snicket, Eragon and Eldest.

Here is A letter he wrote to Sharron Osbourne earlier this year.
May 11, 2010 5:54 PM
OZZY, Sharon And Their Offical Websites Are Awesome, But Mikhail At BubbleUp Is Making A Mockery Out Of The OzzMan! Bring Yakk/Tim Back To The Offical OZZFEST Forums Or At Least Let Fans Return To The April 2007- April 2010 One. This New One Is Awful!
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/sharonosbourne/comments?page=11&state=29703!50!12!85917727!85915156#ixzz0vsJbZgGF

Here is a link to his myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/zaktarzodiac

« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:16:02 pm by A_C » Logged

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 06:08:33 pm »

^^^^ Here's evidence of what you get when you let video games and the internet raise your children!!!  ^^^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zaktar Zodiac :
Male
31 years old
New Bern, North Carolina
United States
About Me:
Who Or What Am I?
But Rather Possesions.
Eventhough I Just Have Way Too Much Free Time. I Just Don't Like To Play Mind Games!

More about me!!
I'm 6'4, 245 lbs. To Say The Very Least, A Pretty Odd Or Some May Even Say Fairly Strange, 30-Yr-Old That For Some Reason Always Keeps Getting Mistaken For A Damn 22-Yr-Old! I Luv World of Warcraft (I Play As Over 50 Fighters That Range From Lvls 22-60), I Love Cosplay, Botcons, Comic-Cons, Sci-Fi and Fantasy Fiction, OZZFEST (I've Been A Member Of Both The 2006 and Current Forums Plus I Attended It In 2002, 2005 And 2007- But Somehow Missed Jada And Will's Cameos???), All Cartoons (US-Anime-Manga-etc), Anything Made in the 80's And 90's, All Movies-TV Shows And RETRO Video Games (ATARI, SEGA, Nintendo, Microsoft and PC. But Not Sony), WWE, Reading, Long walks on the beach, Hard hot showers, etc...

Movies i privately own are legally purchased DVDs and are never copied from or to the net.
(Allthough it's mostly because i really don't know where to go to see them...lol/jk)
(Damnit, theres just too much stuff to see and Sattillite/Cable/Theatres are wayy too expensive.)
That's why i both Buy and Rent films for between 3-10 bucks at Wally-World, Target and local Video Stores that have Reward programs. I, unlike 97% of our current population am an honest person who DOES NOT believe in Born-Agains and/or Same-Sex Marriage and/or Adoption. Allthough i am a ULC Ordained Non-Denominational Rev/Pastor/Bishop (Yes, I Believe In Both Jesus and the Force which is often referred to as the Holy Spirit. (Seriously, Think About It and Compare!) I was also a Mormon. (LDS=NOT THAT REFORMED JESSUP CRAP!) So I do understand that some may take offence to the above. but please also know this, i do accept everyone no matter how they were BORN or what Religon they believe in or even why. The above forementioned are just my personal prefrances in life. MTFBWY-A...BTW- What Gets Removed Will ALWAYS Be Re-Uploaded Over and Over Again!)
LL____O___O___TT___RRRRR
________
__x_x___
__x_x___
__x_x_PEACE 2 MY PEEPS!
xxxxxx_x
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx_
_xxxxx__
Hometown:
New Bern, NC
United States
Companies:
Interests:
Viewing Various Films and All TV Shows and Writing about them in various Blogs, Art, Figure Drawing, Caring For Animals, Playing Retro Video Games (ATARI, SEGA, NintendoM Microsoft and PC. But Not Sony), Kit-Bashing, Singing, Playing Drums and My Guitars. (i'm not as good as i once was!) I Also Run 2-Groups On Myspace That Some May Want To Checkout! Just Trying To Be Nice! For More Info On These Subjects Goto: http://gotzmytikut.blogspot.com http://ourchoice2make.blogspot.com http://alliancehorde.blogspot.com http://last.fm/user/zaktarzodiac http://ozzy.com/user/zaktarzodiac http://avatars.imvu.com/zaktarzodiac http://groups.myspace.com/nextnline http://groups.myspace.com/unicronselite http://profiles.friendster.com/zaktarzodiac
Movies:
MOST HAUNTED, J-HORROR, FACES OF DEATH, MYTHBUSTERS, TRANSFORMERS, THUNDERCATS, WILDCATS, RED VS BLUE, 1-800-MAGIC, HE-MAN (2002), DOCTOR WHO (MAINLY TOM BAKER, K9 AND CLASSIC DALEKS W/OLD MAN/RUBBER MASK LEADER), TEEN TITANS, SPAWN, HELLBOY, DRAGONBALL-Z, TMNT, TERMINATOR, X-FILES, MATRIX, THE GODFATHER AND THE SOPRANOS, WWE, WOW, PIRATES TRILOGY, FANBOYS, SMALLVILLE, SPACED, CHUCK, HEROES, FRINGE, HOUSE, SCRUBS, CREEPSHOW, LOST, BLAIR WITCH-1, FREAKYLINKS, PUSHING DAISES, 90210-CLASSIC, MELROSE PLACE, THE OC, THE MAN SHOW, THE CROCODILE HUNTER, THE CROW, STAR TREK (60'S-90'S), KNIGHT RIDER, VIPER, DUKES OF HAZZARD, GIJOE, SPEED RACER, Legend of Neil (Ep6-Sept4th-08), Chad Vader(All-9-Eps), BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD, SOUTH PARK, FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, THE SIMPSONS, ALL DISNEY/PIXAR ANIMATED FILMS, SPACE CHIMPS, BLUE COLLAR COMEDY, ANYTHING WITH BOB VILA OR TY PENNIGTON, ALL WILL SMITH AND JIM CARREY FILMS EXCEPT THE MAJESTIC, I AM LEGEND AND HANCOCK, CHUCK, THE OFFICE, SPACEBALLS, ALL THE NATIONAL LAMPOON MOVIES (EXCEPT XMAS-V),ALL MARVEL AND SOME DC TOONS, COMICS AND MOVIES EXCEPT HULK, THE DARK KNIGHT (FILM WUZ GREAT, BUT HAD CRAPPY ENDING!) AND BATMAN-4 (THE ONE WITH BANE, AND ARNOLD AS MR.FREEZE...WTF, WHY???) LOTR, HARRY POTTER, ERAGON, TOMB RAIDER AND RELIC HUNTER, ANYTHING OF MORTAL KOMBAT OR RESIDENT EVIL, ALL CLASSIC HORROR, ANYTHING BY TIM BURTON OR STEVEN SPIELBURG, SPECIES 1-5, V4-VENDETTA, RACHEL RAY (SHE'S PHAT!), HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, STILL STANDING, TWO AND A HALF MEN, WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, ANY AND ALL TV-RERUNS! (ALL ONLINE FANFILMS, SPOOFS AND PARODYS!) Virtually Anything Except Crap By Money Grubbing/ Penny Pinching Fat-Cats!) Phat TF2 Info And Other Stuff... (I'm Just Trying 2B Helpful!) www.joost.com www.wiisave.com www.tfwire.com www.tfw2005.com www.ALLSPARK.COM www.transformers.com www.themovieblog.com www.superherohype.com www.transformersfans.com www.transformerslive.blogspot.com www.forums.transformersmovie.com TF1.5: Starscreams Destiny (Mini-Series) TFG1: War Within (Origin Of The Fallen!)
Music:
Mostly Metal, Rock, Pop, Classical And A Lil' Country But I can pretty-much deal with all Genres except RAP, EMO-GOTH (Unless Its Funny) And DEATH METAL/BLACK METAL! (Ignorant Screamers) I Know This Might Make Me Appear 2B A Flip-Flopper, But I Don't RLY Care All That Much About Listening To Music Or Even The Music Industry For That Matter! I Mean, Sure I'll Listen To Various Songs Here Or There, But I Mostly Like Kevin Smith's SMODCAST! Reason Being...IT's FREE! Dang, Too Many Money Grubbing/ Penny Pinching Companys And Shows Like American Idol Just Plain Ruined Classic Music As Well As It's Rules! (Allthough CBS's Rockstar Was RLY Great!)
Books:
Anyhing By: JK Rowling, JRR And Christopher Tolkien, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Anne Rice, George Lucas, Dave Wolverton, Kevin Anderson, Nicholas Sparks, Tom Clancy, John Jakes, Dr.Suess, Bros Grimm, Lemony Snicket, Eragon and Eldest.

OZZY, Sharon And Their Offical Websites Are Awesome, But Mikhail At BubbleUp Is Making A Mockery Out Of The OzzMan! Bring Yakk/Tim Back To The Offical OZZFEST Forums Or At Least Let Fans Return To The April 2007- April 2010 One. This New One Is Awful!
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/sharonosbourne/comments?page=11&state=29703!50!12!85917727!85915156#ixzz0vsJbZgGF

All You Proved Is That You STALKED My OLD YouTube Account, When Did I Last Log In There,
2008 Wasn't It? The ONLY Thing That You Listed Was The Letter To Sharon...Which I'm Pretty
Sure That I Told Damn Near EVERYONE One That Exact Quote Several Times Allready!
(But Thank You, I Do Need To Update My YouTube Profile To My Current Beliefs, Which Are Close!)

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 06:10:15 pm »

Zaktar Zodiac :
Male
31 years old
New Bern, North Carolina
United States
About Me:
Who Or What Am I?
But Rather Possesions.

More about me!!

LL____O___O___TT___RRRRR
________
__x_x___
__x_x___
__x_x_PEACE 2 MY PEEPS!
xxxxxx_x
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx_
_xxxxx__
Hometown:
New Bern, NC
United States
Companies:
Interests:
Movies:
Music:
Books:

he is one disturbed mother fucker. damn. stay away from zakktarzodiac, he's likely to snap any second
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 06:18:20 pm »

Here is a link to another of his myspace pages.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 06:20:01 pm »

Here is a link to another of his myspace pages.
Yes That's My Page...My ONLY Page!
What's The OTHER One That You Assume Is Mine?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: