HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick Devildriver off the Tour!!!  (Read 16547 times)
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 03:41:01 am »

hey a_c you got zakktar's dox?
Now You're Speaking To Yourself In Public...And You Call Me Crazy!
(My IP Is Masked Idiot...Just Because Of Fools Such As Yourself!)
Didn't Have To Do That In 07-09 But When You Got Lemons You Make Lemonade!
a dox has nothing to do with your ip you dumb faggot. and I'm not a_c, you're just a moron who thinks everyone is a_c. is alpinevalley chick a_c now. how about your sister? was she a_c all along? a grown man pretending to be your sister, knowing you have down syndrome and would fall for it?
imma repost this. he doesn't refute any of this because even the voices in his head know it's true.
Pretending To Be My Own Sister You Say...You've Played Code Veronica Wayyyy Too Much!
Here's proof were he even admitts that he is 3 different users  as of  now and was 5 a year ago just to keep the drama going.  Need I say more?Huh    Here's his words and here's the link to prove it.
Quote from: Catzzz on August 10, 2010, 12:36:16 AM
yaz and I still has a stalker Roll Eyes
Please Don't Worry Dude...That WAS Me Playing Just
A Lil' Joke To Keep You On Your Toes...It Doesn't
Have To Surface Again! This Place Was Starting
To Get Dusty And Needed A Lil' Drama To Bring PPL
Back On! Hope You Understand & Appreciated The
Humor In It! I ONLY Have 3-Profiles Now! (2-Real, 1-Troll!)
In 2007/2008 I Had 5 In Order To Help Combat "Horus"
And A Massive Rammie Attack! But I Know What 2-Do Now!
I Read That At Some Point You Thought It Was FOF...LOL!
Allthough He Often Deserves It...I Won't Stoop THAT Low!
Please Chillax And Take Care My Friend! Much Love...ZaZu/JyGoRn!

Quote from: Catzzz on August 10, 2010, 01:02:18 AM
fukkin WIZ iz on moderating us Roll Eyes
Yayyy...Just For The Record...I HATE TREKKIES/PEPSI AND I'M NOT KOLA...DAMN IT!!!  

http://www.ozzfest.com/forum/index.php?topic=104353.msg1144564#msg1144564
All True...No Denial Here! (Unless You Edit It!) Otherwize Big Whoop...No Worries!
I don't edit other peoples posts, like some others here do. And they know who they are.
Only Because You Called Me A Pedo For Liking Transformers (circa; 1984) And OTHER
Old School Video Games/Toys From The 80's (When I Grew-Up Poor!)
What I Buy With MY Money Is My Choice! And FYI...I've NEVER HAD ANY INTREST IN
EITHER FEMALE OR MALE OF ANY AGE!!! (Call Me A Virgin Or Whatever...But Most Of My
REAL Friends Say That Means Asexual...Don't Know Why Though, Nore Do I Care!
I Just TRY To Get Along w/What You Guys Say...Stupid Me Though! All Of You Clowns
Think w/Your Junk As Oppossed To Your Brain! (I May Not Be Ignorant, But I Misspell
Because I Was Homeschooled From 6th Grade To 10th & Was Forced To Drop-Out In
The 90's Because The Books Became Too Expensive! I Have NO GED & I Work For GDS
As A Garbageman...You're Expecting Fillet-Minion, When All You Got Is Ground Chuck!  
Dude! Seriously, you are in a major need of psychological help here. I never said anything about you being a pedo for liking transformers. I like transformers, so for me to say that shit would be stupid. I think your fucked up in the head for a whole different set of reasons.If you are asexual, like you say, it is most likely a choice in your particular case. I think you are so fucked up in the head that nobody whats to be around you. Neither male, nor female and you probably just sit  all alone  in your room at night a jack-off to a bunch of anime females (probably taped and stapled to your rooms walls) with enormous breasts. As for growing up poor, get in line. I grew up poor and was even homeless on more than one occasion and it did not cause any detriment to my sexual desires or make me hate anything. You act as though it is a cause for your being fucked in the head. Doesn't work that way. People that use being poor at some point in their lives are just looking for something to blame for their real problems. Using  the cost of books as a reason for dropping out of high school is the ultimate cop-out, as books don't cost you if you are attending a public school. Having no G.E.D. is no excuse either. GED's are simple to get.  I dropped out in the 9th grade, got my GED the same year and then went to college. My wife quit school in the 8th grade and I sent her back to get her GED after we got married. She didn't even have to study and passed the GED exam. So now tell me some more  tales about how cruel the world has been to you and how you just couldn't do any better. Hogwash!! If you did not get any farther than were you currently claim to be, it's because you gave up and really are to stupid to get ahead. And if that's the case then you deserve to be were you are at. The real reason that your content with  only working for three or four months at any particular job is just one of your personalities trying to justify being fired for being to stupid to train. That's right, the reason you can't hold a job for more than 3 months is because that is the typical length of employment before you get your evaluation. You just simply can't learn enough about the job to pass the 3 month trial period. Finally, your statement about "You're Expecting Fillet-Minion, When All You Got Is Ground Chuck!" is just your brain trying to cope with the rejection that you seem to get from everyone. I seriously doubt you even have one true friend. Just keep telling yourself all this bullshit and jacking off the get to sleep at night as you cry (cause nobody likes you), but please keep me out of your delusions, cause I have always been (on the forums) A_C and only A_C from the beginning. I don't need to clone up or make  up other user names to have friends. I'm very content with people that hate me just for who I am.
Ever Thought That Half Of ANY Person's Problem Is PPL Like YOU Put Yourself So High Up On A Pedastal Thinking You're Untouchable Just Because You Pay Godaddy $10 A Month So That You Can Tell A Bunch Of Brats You're In Charge...PLEASE!
FYI, The Main Reason I'm Asexual Is Because Of An Operation I Had As A Kid That Made Me Messed-Up Below!
You're Lucky If You Get A Boner From Pix, Cause I Certainly Can't...Besides I Only Pretended To Like Anime In Order To
Get Along With My Lil' Sisters (I Have 8 Sisters In My Family, No Brothers!) Boyfriend Who Then Took A Job Im My Dept.
And Because Of His Education He Was Over Me, So I F-Ing Quit!!! No, My Main Problem In Life Is Scum Like You Who Make
Every Damn Day Unbearable Because Everythings Got To Be Either YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...Whatever...Douche!
Yes...I Certainly Have A Fear Of Rejection, Coupled By A Fear Of Commitment & Worse Yet...A Fear Of Loss! Ergo; F-E-A-R!!!
What Causes Fear You Ask? PPL Who Expect MORE Then You Can Offer Them By FORCING Themselves Upon You!
Whether Mentally Or Phisicly, It's Still Scary Nonetheless! You Are No Better Then Lions Or Bears That Scavenge/Pillage For Food, YOU Will Desroy Everything In Your Path Just To Proove That You Have What It Takes To Rule With An Iron Fist!
But Like The Story Of David...What Builds Up To Rage & Seemingly Limitless Power Must Fall Down Loosing Everything They Had!
It's The Simple Rule Of Life: NO ONE CAN HOLD ONTO A CROWN FOR LONG, LEST THEY LOOSE IT TO SHAME! There MUST Come A Time When The Crown Passes To One Who Bears Little To No Responcibility So That They May Learn Some!
there you go, jumping on the pity wagon again. waaa waaa my life sucks because people are mean to me. get over yourself, everyone gets treated like shit in life, not everyone turns into a pussy like you. you want to pass the blame on others when it is your own fault you're a fucking failure.
No, Strangely Enuff Only My Lil' Sisters BoyToy, Various Employers & You Clowns Have Been Pretty Much "THE ONLY"
Thorns In My Backside! Again...8-Sisters, NO BROTHERS! Father That Cared More About TV Then Anyone! So If You
Wanna Call Me A Pussy, I'm Just Fine With It! Wanna Call Me An Epic Failure Of A Person...I'm Fine With That As Well!
You Mr. Psychotic epic failure of a pussy. Lets see now! You admitted to having a few (at lest 3 but most likely more) user names after denying nothing. You admitted that you had one for the sole purpose of creating a drama-fest for when the board got slow. You admitted to being a person that does not like anime, even though earlier you said that you were a steadfast fan of both in your older ozzspace profile (which you said was one of two profiles). Then you said that you only said you liked anime to gain favor with your sisters boy friend. You admitted to not liking metal music in the youtube profile that you said was definitely yours. But then you said that you have been a member of Ozzfest and went three times. So, we have  someone that lied about how many user-names he had, but wants everyone to believe that he is an upright person that is a poor victim of everyone one the boards that calls him on it. We have a dude that lies about what he likes just to gain friends. That's just pathetic He lies about liking metal music  with the hopes of fitting in on a metal forum!! Seems to me that you will lie about anything and everything to try and fit in with a bunch of people that can't stand your pathetic existence. You are without a doubt the most useless person I have ever come across. Tell me just one thing. What is it like to have to lie so much that you can no longer tell where the lie ends and the life begins? I can no longer say bad things about you. I just feel pity for you. Like Sharon says quit often on Americas Got Talent "You are a sad little man" Undecided  This is what I will be thinking every-time I see one of your personalities posts! Cry

Thought You'd Catch Me Off Guard Did'ya? Please Show Me Where I, NOT AN EDIT BY YOU,
BUT ME SAYING THAT I ONLY HAVE 1-PROFILE...Count Them ( 1)Zaktar, 2)JyGoRn/555_elcheapo, 3)At_The_Gates)
THAT'S THREE DUMBASS...THREE, LEARN TO COUNT! Now, Show Me Where I, NOT AN EDIT BY YOU,
BUT ME SAYING IN MY OWN WORDS THAT I LIKE STAR TREK!!! NOPE, Said Transformers & Star Wars...
WHICH IS NOT THE SAME NIMROD!!! BTW...I Said I Liked Anime To Gain Favor...NOT STAR TREK...READ AGAIN!
(My Words, Not His Ignorant Edits) I Stopped Liking Music Alltogether From Mid 08 - Feb 2010, Thanks To Stalkers
Like You Which FORCED Me To Leave Before! Shall I Get Out The PM Of You Saying That You Loved Transformers?
It's True Folks He Did Actually Say That, Yet He's Said That Transformers Are For Queerboys How Many Times Now?
BTW...Went To Ozzfest 3-COUNT THEM THREE TIMES, Do You Need Glasses Old Man? Wanna Call Me Pathetic..Go 4 It!
Never Said I Was Upright & Never Bothered Caring To Have Friends On Here To Begin With! Anybody Wanna Work For
Their Sisters BoyFriend...Didn't Think So! (Do I Know ANY Of You Past This Site...NO, Know Why, Don't Care To!) Wanna
Call Me The Most Useless Person You've Ever Met...Well, It's Suppossed To Be A Free Country, So Have At! Wanna Call
Me A Sad Man, Have At...Don't Say Little Donkey Boy Because I At Least Have THAT Much Over Your Ignorant Tyranical Opressing Ass...I AM 6'5 325lbs...SMALL I Ain't!!! Go Back To Controling The Rammies Weak Minds...It's What Your Best At!
uh captain schizoid, when was star trek mentioned? and a_c is owning you and thats all you came up with? come on! *gets popcorn, watches the freak get freakier*
In HIS Posts...ANYONE Can Edit Bull Out! Espessally If You're The One Writing It!
it wasn't mentioned in the post you quoted. you must be seeing things again. you do that alot around I noticed.
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2010, 03:41:59 am »

middle_finger is gonna have a party with this. I sent him a pm about whats up. this should be good ha ha ha
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2010, 03:45:44 am »

a dox has nothing to do with your ip you dumb faggot. and I'm not a_c, you're just a moron who thinks everyone is a_c. is alpinevalley chick a_c now. how about your sister? was she a_c all along? a grown man pretending to be your sister, knowing you have down syndrome and would fall for it?
imma repost this. he doesn't refute any of this because even the voices in his head know it's true.
Pretending To Be My Own Sister You Say...You've Played Code Veronica Wayyyy Too Much!
Here's proof were he even admitts that he is 3 different users  as of  now and was 5 a year ago just to keep the drama going.  Need I say more?Huh    Here's his words and here's the link to prove it.

Yayyy...Just For The Record...I HATE TREKKIES/PEPSI AND I'M NOT KOLA...DAMN IT!!!  

All True...No Denial Here! (Unless You Edit It!) Otherwize Big Whoop...No Worries!
I don't edit other peoples posts, like some others here do. And they know who they are.
Only Because You Called Me A Pedo For Liking Transformers (circa; 1984) And OTHER
EITHER FEMALE OR MALE OF ANY AGE!!! (Call Me A Virgin Or Whatever...But Most Of My
I Just TRY To Get Along w/What You Guys Say...Stupid Me Though! All Of You Clowns
Think w/Your Junk As Oppossed To Your Brain! (I May Not Be Ignorant, But I Misspell
As A Garbageman...You're Expecting Fillet-Minion, When All You Got Is Ground Chuck!  
Dude! Seriously, you are in a major need of psychological help here. I never said anything about you being a pedo for liking transformers. I like transformers, so for me to say that shit would be stupid. I think your fucked up in the head for a whole different set of reasons.If you are asexual, like you say, it is most likely a choice in your particular case. I think you are so fucked up in the head that nobody whats to be around you. Neither male, nor female and you probably just sit  all alone  in your room at night a jack-off to a bunch of anime females (probably taped and stapled to your rooms walls) with enormous breasts. As for growing up poor, get in line. I grew up poor and was even homeless on more than one occasion and it did not cause any detriment to my sexual desires or make me hate anything. You act as though it is a cause for your being fucked in the head. Doesn't work that way. People that use being poor at some point in their lives are just looking for something to blame for their real problems. Using  the cost of books as a reason for dropping out of high school is the ultimate cop-out, as books don't cost you if you are attending a public school. Having no G.E.D. is no excuse either. GED's are simple to get.  I dropped out in the 9th grade, got my GED the same year and then went to college. My wife quit school in the 8th grade and I sent her back to get her GED after we got married. She didn't even have to study and passed the GED exam. So now tell me some more  tales about how cruel the world has been to you and how you just couldn't do any better. Hogwash!! If you did not get any farther than were you currently claim to be, it's because you gave up and really are to stupid to get ahead. And if that's the case then you deserve to be were you are at. The real reason that your content with  only working for three or four months at any particular job is just one of your personalities trying to justify being fired for being to stupid to train. That's right, the reason you can't hold a job for more than 3 months is because that is the typical length of employment before you get your evaluation. You just simply can't learn enough about the job to pass the 3 month trial period. Finally, your statement about "You're Expecting Fillet-Minion, When All You Got Is Ground Chuck!" is just your brain trying to cope with the rejection that you seem to get from everyone. I seriously doubt you even have one true friend. Just keep telling yourself all this bullshit and jacking off the get to sleep at night as you cry (cause nobody likes you), but please keep me out of your delusions, cause I have always been (on the forums) A_C and only A_C from the beginning. I don't need to clone up or make  up other user names to have friends. I'm very content with people that hate me just for who I am.
Ever Thought That Half Of ANY Person's Problem Is PPL Like YOU Put Yourself So High Up On A Pedastal Thinking You're Untouchable Just Because You Pay Godaddy $10 A Month So That You Can Tell A Bunch Of Brats You're In Charge...PLEASE!
FYI, The Main Reason I'm Asexual Is Because Of An Operation I Had As A Kid That Made Me Messed-Up Below!
You're Lucky If You Get A Boner From Pix, Cause I Certainly Can't...Besides I Only Pretended To Like Anime In Order To
Get Along With My Lil' Sisters (I Have 8 Sisters In My Family, No Brothers!) Boyfriend Who Then Took A Job Im My Dept.
And Because Of His Education He Was Over Me, So I F-Ing Quit!!! No, My Main Problem In Life Is Scum Like You Who Make
Every Damn Day Unbearable Because Everythings Got To Be Either YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...Whatever...Douche!
Yes...I Certainly Have A Fear Of Rejection, Coupled By A Fear Of Commitment & Worse Yet...A Fear Of Loss! Ergo; F-E-A-R!!!
What Causes Fear You Ask? PPL Who Expect MORE Then You Can Offer Them By FORCING Themselves Upon You!
Whether Mentally Or Phisicly, It's Still Scary Nonetheless! You Are No Better Then Lions Or Bears That Scavenge/Pillage For Food, YOU Will Desroy Everything In Your Path Just To Proove That You Have What It Takes To Rule With An Iron Fist!
But Like The Story Of David...What Builds Up To Rage & Seemingly Limitless Power Must Fall Down Loosing Everything They Had!
It's The Simple Rule Of Life: NO ONE CAN HOLD ONTO A CROWN FOR LONG, LEST THEY LOOSE IT TO SHAME! There MUST Come A Time When The Crown Passes To One Who Bears Little To No Responcibility So That They May Learn Some!
there you go, jumping on the pity wagon again. waaa waaa my life sucks because people are mean to me. get over yourself, everyone gets treated like shit in life, not everyone turns into a pussy like you. you want to pass the blame on others when it is your own fault you're a fucking failure.
No, Strangely Enuff Only My Lil' Sisters BoyToy, Various Employers & You Clowns Have Been Pretty Much "THE ONLY"
Thorns In My Backside! Again...8-Sisters, NO BROTHERS! Father That Cared More About TV Then Anyone! So If You
Wanna Call Me A Pussy, I'm Just Fine With It! Wanna Call Me An Epic Failure Of A Person...I'm Fine With That As Well!
You Mr. Psychotic epic failure of a pussy. Lets see now! You admitted to having a few (at lest 3 but most likely more) user names after denying nothing. You admitted that you had one for the sole purpose of creating a drama-fest for when the board got slow. You admitted to being a person that does not like anime, even though earlier you said that you were a steadfast fan of both in your older ozzspace profile (which you said was one of two profiles). Then you said that you only said you liked anime to gain favor with your sisters boy friend. You admitted to not liking metal music in the youtube profile that you said was definitely yours. But then you said that you have been a member of Ozzfest and went three times. So, we have  someone that lied about how many user-names he had, but wants everyone to believe that he is an upright person that is a poor victim of everyone one the boards that calls him on it. We have a dude that lies about what he likes just to gain friends. That's just pathetic He lies about liking metal music  with the hopes of fitting in on a metal forum!! Seems to me that you will lie about anything and everything to try and fit in with a bunch of people that can't stand your pathetic existence. You are without a doubt the most useless person I have ever come across. Tell me just one thing. What is it like to have to lie so much that you can no longer tell where the lie ends and the life begins? I can no longer say bad things about you. I just feel pity for you. Like Sharon says quit often on Americas Got Talent "You are a sad little man" Undecided  This is what I will be thinking every-time I see one of your personalities posts! Cry

Thought You'd Catch Me Off Guard Did'ya? Please Show Me Where I, NOT AN EDIT BY YOU,
BUT ME SAYING THAT I ONLY HAVE 1-PROFILE...Count Them ( 1)Zaktar, 2)JyGoRn/555_elcheapo, 3)At_The_Gates)
THAT'S THREE DUMBASS...THREE, LEARN TO COUNT! Now, Show Me Where I, NOT AN EDIT BY YOU,
BUT ME SAYING IN MY OWN WORDS THAT I LIKE STAR TREK!!! NOPE, Said Transformers & Star Wars...
WHICH IS NOT THE SAME NIMROD!!! BTW...I Said I Liked Anime To Gain Favor...NOT STAR TREK...READ AGAIN!
(My Words, Not His Ignorant Edits) I Stopped Liking Music Alltogether From Mid 08 - Feb 2010, Thanks To Stalkers
Like You Which FORCED Me To Leave Before! Shall I Get Out The PM Of You Saying That You Loved Transformers?
It's True Folks He Did Actually Say That, Yet He's Said That Transformers Are For Queerboys How Many Times Now?
BTW...Went To Ozzfest 3-COUNT THEM THREE TIMES, Do You Need Glasses Old Man? Wanna Call Me Pathetic..Go 4 It!
Never Said I Was Upright & Never Bothered Caring To Have Friends On Here To Begin With! Anybody Wanna Work For
Their Sisters BoyFriend...Didn't Think So! (Do I Know ANY Of You Past This Site...NO, Know Why, Don't Care To!) Wanna
Call Me The Most Useless Person You've Ever Met...Well, It's Suppossed To Be A Free Country, So Have At! Wanna Call
Me A Sad Man, Have At...Don't Say Little Donkey Boy Because I At Least Have THAT Much Over Your Ignorant Tyranical Opressing Ass...I AM 6'5 325lbs...SMALL I Ain't!!! Go Back To Controling The Rammies Weak Minds...It's What Your Best At!
uh captain schizoid, when was star trek mentioned? and a_c is owning you and thats all you came up with? come on! *gets popcorn, watches the freak get freakier*
In HIS Posts...ANYONE Can Edit Bull Out! Espessally If You're The One Writing It!
it wasn't mentioned in the post you quoted. you must be seeing things again. you do that alot around I noticed.
Not What I Quoted...What He Said In His Quote...Now I Know You're Him!!!

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2010, 03:47:25 am »

middle_finger is gonna have a party with this. I sent him a pm about whats up. this should be good ha ha ha
So Now You're Gonna Log-Off & Then Back On As You're 3rd Profile...Makes Cents!

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2010, 03:48:25 am »

naw middle_finger is some other guy. if I was him I would be owning you right now with non-sensical ramblings
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2010, 03:55:42 am »

naw middle_finger is some other guy. if I was him I would be owning you right now with non-sensical ramblings
Yeah, According To Your 1st Persona Who's Blocking All Knowlege Of Persona 3 Out Of Your Head...Sure
Junior, You Okay Crossing The Street? Need Me To Flag Down A Car That Can Ram Some Cents Into You?

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2010, 03:59:08 am »

Yeah, According To Your 1st Persona Who's Blocking All Knowlege Of Persona 3 Out Of Your Head...Sure
Junior, You Okay Crossing The Street? Need Me To Flag Down A Car That Can Ram Some Cents Into You?
you're one to talk persona captain schizoid. you're such a defect it's not even funny, it's sad. you're the autistic boy who keeps coming back for more spankin's!
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2010, 04:01:04 am »

you're one to talk persona captain schizoid. you're such a defect it's not even funny, it's sad. you're the autistic boy who keeps coming back for more spankin's!
Look At BOTH Your Pic & Username, Then Say That Again...To Yourself! Cheesy

puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 12:41:21 pm »

if he said that i'm sure he was just fuckin around.

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 01:54:22 pm »

Look At BOTH Your Pic & Username, Then Say That Again...To Yourself! Cheesy
do you ever make sense? geez I'm beginning to think you and your "sister" are middle finger's trolls
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 08:59:50 pm »

Whoa, Simmer down now Stay Puff. You keep going like you are and your going to POP!! Grin

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2010, 10:18:27 pm »

does the word "Cybil" mean anything to anyone around here?.................

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2010, 02:11:00 am »

i called zakktar that the other day. i may have spelled it wrong though
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2010, 02:13:20 am »

i called zakktar that the other day. i may have spelled it wrong though
So You're Admitting To Being zfw/zakkfingwylde As Well...Will Wonders Never Cease 2 Amaze! Roll Eyes

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2010, 03:18:55 am »

Fuck this thread took a long time to read...and it was a complete waste of time
There goes 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: