HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kick Devildriver off the Tour!!!  (Read 16640 times)
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2010, 03:39:29 am »

does the word "Cybil" mean anything to anyone around here?.................
i called zakktar that the other day. i may have spelled it wrong though
So You're Admitting To Being zfw/zakkfingwylde As Well...Will Wonders Never Cease 2 Amaze! Roll Eyes
I just shortened the name for the new forums cuz frankly I was getting tired of every new kid on here messaging me asking me if i was the real Zakk Wylde....the old name has a whopping 0 posts on here. Try again Cybil or is that JuuKuun or JayWhateverTheFuck or zaktarIdiot or whatever the voices in your head are calling you at the moment.

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2010, 04:27:26 am »

so what you're really saying is that you're really not Zakk Wylde?
01gt

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2010, 10:44:50 am »

so what you're really saying is that you're really not Zakk Wylde?

This is stupid and insane.  Of course he is not Zakk Wylde.  He could not be the beginning of a pimple on Zakk's butt ... especially considering that I really am Zakk Wylde.   Yes, the temptation to only lurk in this forum has gotten the best of me, and it is time to come clean.  And to all my fans at the shows who thought I was pointing to them and looking right at them, I was.  My fans mean everything to me ... truthfully.  But now you need to go buy more Black Label Society albums and gear, as the wife is nagging me for a bigger house with stainless steel appliances ...

See ya on the road!!!    Cool
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2010, 12:47:20 pm »

So You're Admitting To Being zfw/zakkfingwylde As Well...Will Wonders Never Cease 2 Amaze! Roll Eyes
I just shortened the name for the new forums cuz frankly I was getting tired of every new kid on here messaging me asking me if i was the real Zakk Wylde....the old name has a whopping 0 posts on here. Try again Cybil or is that JuuKuun or JayWhateverTheFuck or zaktarIdiot or whatever the voices in your head are calling you at the moment.
Looks as though he has ANOTHER user name. This time he's claiming to be the REAL Zakk. Can this RetardZodiac get any more lame? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 01:15:12 pm by A_C » Logged

zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2010, 04:57:33 pm »

Looks as though he has ANOTHER user name. This time he's claiming to be the REAL Zakk. Can this RetardZodiac get any more lame? Roll Eyes
Yeah he's the real Zakk. Thats why he paid $134 to sit 10 rows behind the PIT at the Pittsburgh OzzFest show. Retard Alert!

01gt

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2010, 01:28:58 pm »

Yeah he's the real Zakk. Thats why he paid $134 to sit 10 rows behind the PIT at the Pittsburgh OzzFest show. Retard Alert!
Ummm, please put the bong down ... I was only pointing out how incredibly inane the dialogue was regarding forum posters' true identities.  Next time I will post with more mono-syllabic words ... just for you.  I forgot how challenged those with barely double-digit intelligence-quotient scores can be ...  
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2010, 03:49:23 pm »

Ummm, please put the bong down ... I was only pointing out how incredibly inane the dialogue was regarding forum posters' true identities.  Next time I will post with more mono-syllabic words ... just for you.  I forgot how challenged those with barely double-digit intelligence-quotient scores can be ...  
umm, ok...say....Zakk, can you send me yer autograph. yer swell!

01gt

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2010, 12:19:10 am »

umm, ok...say....Zakk, can you send me yer autograph. yer swell!
Will do.  Take care, buddy.  And I apologize if my previous post was too heavy handed.  On hindsight, sometimes my fingers type too fast for my brain.  But, it seems that you conjured that for yourself.  I wish you well. 
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2010, 12:56:42 am »

Wow.....I can't believe I'm in the presence of greatness
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2010, 02:53:38 pm »

Did someone say my name?  Wink
Stampy
CHEAP ASS COSTUME!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2010, 02:39:17 am »

Did someone say my name?  Wink
Yes, i do believe faeries wear boots!  Lips sealed

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2010, 03:32:04 am »

I Very SERIOUSLY DOUBT that Dez said or even think of saying what you claim. I had the privilege of  talking with him several times and interviewing him once. He had/has nothing but admiration for Ozzy. He has great respect for Metal as a whole and is not the kind of person that would shit talk anyone. The dude told me more than once that Ozzy was METAL. He has said that Ozzy was  the one that gave him his big break and that he would do anything for OZZY. I would not put it past him to say that the musicians on the main stage were getting old, but only if he was including himself. And I could see him saying that if you were not there to see the bands on the second stage that you need to, because they are the future of Metal. You see Dez is a supporter and promoter of the whole fucking Metal Genre. But would he ever disrespect OZZY? Motley Crue? Rob Halford? Fuck no!!! He respects them all to much. So am I going to believe some Idiot that tries to start malicious rumors about  one of the most respectful and decent musicians that I have ever met? I think the answer is incredibly easy. I will Believe in DEZ!!!! So fuck-off shit talker.

whoa didn't know you were in a wheel chair either. props on the DD interview man
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: