HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cameras allowed?  (Read 2031 times)
soxxfan1918

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 10:19:31 am »

I'm going to the mansfield show this coming tuesday and would love to bring my camera.Does anyone know if security is checking for them? Or any of the other ozzfest shows, has anyone got their camera in ...Thanks and looking forward to the final ozzfest show!!!
Ozz96

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:25:46 am »

I took mine into the Pitt show without issue.
laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 01:26:28 pm »

comcast center security doesnt care if you bring in a camera.  They will tell you to stop if you start video taping though

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 02:41:55 pm »

It depends on the venue. Some do allow them depending on what type of camera. Such as disposable ones. At 07 Ozzfest they frisked people and threw their cell phones away and their change in their pockets. One guy got so mad he got his friend 2 videotape the whole ordeal and sent it 2 his email or youtube and proclaimed that he was gonna sue them 4 doin that. I stated that I was gonna leave if they did anything like that 2 me.  So, my answer is call the venue and find out 4 sure!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 03:23:00 pm »

I got mine in. The venue allowed them in CA. Lighters, though, they took them. And water.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Mr. Tinkertrain
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 04:20:32 pm »

It depends on the venue. Some do allow them depending on what type of camera. Such as disposable ones. At 07 Ozzfest they frisked people and threw their cell phones away and their change in their pockets. One guy got so mad he got his friend 2 videotape the whole ordeal and sent it 2 his email or youtube and proclaimed that he was gonna sue them 4 doin that. I stated that I was gonna leave if they did anything like that 2 me.  So, my answer is call the venue and find out 4 sure!

Not saying you're a liar, but I highly doubt they threw away anyone's cellphone. I mean, just legally, they cannot do that.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 06:07:45 pm »

Not saying you're a liar, but I highly doubt they threw away anyone's cellphone. I mean, just legally, they cannot do that.
Look Kid, I Was At That Venue As Well & LiveNation's Security Were Brain-Dead Morons!
Not ONLY Did They Trash MANY Blackberries, But They Even Took Many PPL's Pocket Change?!?
I Mean IT'S MONEY FOR CHRISTSAKE? And Yes, You're Certainly Right IT IS ILLGEGAL TO STEAL
OR DISGUARD A CELL PHONE REGUARDLESS OF WHAT PETTY POSITION YOU MAY THINK YOU HOLD!!!
I'm 32 & We Even Brought Our 65-Yr Old Mom w/ Us Because She Is A VERY BIG OZZY FAN Who
Didn't Know If That Would Have Been His Last Performance Or At Least HER Last Chance To See Him Live!
Needless To Say, She Seriously Became A VERY BIG Supporter Of LORDI In The Process...lol.

Mr. Tinkertrain
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 06:18:40 pm »

I honestly cannot believe that. Very illegal and just downright stupid.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 06:50:38 pm »

FYI: OzzFest IS A LIVE NATION Venue & Is Subject To All Rules Thereof!!!
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/08/22/1544247
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/14/darrell-gibson-house-of-b_n_321023.html
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=83318
http://www.flickr.com/groups/concertshots/discuss/72157607073264172/

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 06:50:54 pm »

Yeah they wouldnt do that. You`d be asked to check it like a coat or umbrella with a receipt.
If that happened it would have been in the news for months.....I wouldnt go in.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 07:01:04 pm »

Yeah they wouldnt do that. You`d be asked to check it like a coat or umbrella with a receipt.
Please Read Clearly Old Man: I WAS THERE IN LINE & THEY CLEARLY DID!!! I'm Sorry You're An Idiot!
(I Would Have Taken A Pic Or Vid Of That Myself But Think Of The Irony That Would Have Been Dumbass!)
OUR Charlote Venue Had STRICT Guidelines That Hardly Made Since To MOST Concert-Goers, Tink! Wink
(Yeah, I'm Nobody's Fool Who Was Just Born Yesterday Y'know!)  Shocked Angry Shocked

Mr. Tinkertrain
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 07:03:50 pm »

Please Read Clearly Old Man: I WAS THERE IN LINE & THEY CLEARLY DID!!! I'm Sorry You're An Idiot!
(I Would Have Taken A Pic Or Vid Of That Myself But Think Of The Irony That Would Have Been Dumbass!)
OUR Charlote Venue Had STRICT Guidelines That Hardly Made Since To MOST Concert-Goers, Tink! Wink
(Yeah, I'm Nobody's Fool Who Was Just Born Yesterday Y'know!)  Shocked Angry Shocked

Could you please calm down? No one is calling you a liar. We just find it hard to believe that any venue would think this kind of behavior is alright. It's just nuts.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 07:11:06 pm »

So you called me "old" and an "idiot"?...Hmmm,then you`ll say why I dont want to be nice to you?.... Hmmm....yet I still will be. I`ll post my pictures for you a few days after Ozzfest...if I feel like it.
I have all kinds of cameras....even secret ones. They took your cellphone and you still went in?
Tell me they took your  cell phone and I`ll be very skeptical....so you went and bought  a NEW cell phone after having it confiscated at an OZZFEST and YOU and the THOUSANDS of others never once mentioned it?
Just seems odd is all...NOT calling you a fucking LIAR or anything,...just seems ODD.
live nation taking peoples phones? I just fail to believe it..

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 07:17:37 pm »

Could you please calm down? No one is calling you a liar. We just find it hard to believe that any venue would think this kind of behavior is alright. It's just nuts.
And Quite Clearly...I AGREE w/That Statement, But It Happened Nonetheless!
(NOT 2 Us, But A Great Deal That Came B4 Us...We Just Said "Take Em' & Get Sued!" SERIOUSLY!)
They Are For Emergency Use & Can Usually Do 5.0 Mp (Mega-Pixels) & 15-Secs Of Video w/o A Card!
Oh & FOF...You Wern't At OUR Venue, So You Don't Know...I'll Put My Stellar Axe Back Aside For Now!
(We Are NOT At War Y'know...I Was Just Stating BOTH The Obvious & THE TRUTH...Like You Do!)
Hate Me If You Will, But At Least Know What Reasons You SHOULD Have For Doing So! Take Care Dude!

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 07:25:15 pm »

And Quite Clearly...I AGREE w/That Statement, But It Happened Nonetheless!
(NOT 2 Us, But A Great Deal That Came B4 Us...We Just Said "Take Em' & Get Sued!" SERIOUSLY!)
They Are For Emergency Use & Can Usually Do 5.0 Mp (Mega-Pixels) & 15-Secs Of Video w/o A Card!
Oh & FOF...You Wern't At OUR Venue, So You Don't Know...I'll Put My Stellar Axe Back Aside For Now!
(We Are NOT At War Y'know...I Was Just Stating BOTH The Obvious & THE TRUTH...Like You Do!)
Hate Me If You Will, But At Least Know What Reasons You SHOULD Have For Doing So! Take Care Dude!
JEEZUZ! I dont hate you...never did. Damn dude! Shocked I think you probably saw some kind of incident driven, extended, in depth, pat down search or something...no I wasnt there but this is still AMERICA ....no?
Horns Up!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: