HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch any movies lately?  (Read 4331 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 02:56:16 pm »

Lots here! ~Jennifer's Body..ok  ~Want 2 watch Prince of Persia. I love that game!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 03:37:17 pm »

Went and saw "The Other Guys" -fkn funny-ass movie  Angry
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 05:30:46 pm »

just wrapped basement dwellerz pt. 43 - directed by snubby mcgloklin and starring gene hooks.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 02:38:16 pm »

4got 2 say... 1- Toy Story 3~ Awesome movie!  ... 2- Mad Max... yes I know it's old. But it was on tv. Bored decided 2 watch it. Damn Mel looked good! Still does 2.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 06:00:04 pm »

i watch movies all the time.  the most recent have been 'The Haunting In Connecticut' - good movie; 'Altered' - pretty good; '13 Hours In A Warehouse' - IT SUCKED SO BAD!  if anyone is thinking of buying it or renting it, DON'T.  it was that bad.  'Sherlock Holmes' - that was good; 'The Final Destination' - good movie, the best out of the whole franchise in my opinion; 'Halloween II' (the original) - ive seen it before, but that was a long time ago so i rented it again, its a pretty good movie; 'The Fourth Kind' - it was pretty good, pretty fucked up too; 'Black Sheep' - i've seen it many times and its still just as hilarious as the first time i saw it; 'Jurassic Park' - i've also seen it many times, and i love it; 'Indepence Day' - another good movie i've seen a million times; 'Zodiac' - ive seen it a few times and its a good movie;  'Ghostbusters' - FANTASTIC MOVIE!  NEVER GETS OLD!  theres probably a lot more i'm forgetting since i'm always watching a movie.

i'm really lookin' forward to seeing the new A Nightmare On Elm Street movie cause i've never seen the originals and i kind of want to but i can't get myself motivated to watch them and im hoping the remake will be good enough to where it gets me to watch the originals.

LordOfDarkMetal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 01:12:26 am »

Dude the original Nightmare kick ass! The new 1 sux ass! Ya need 2 watch them. Robert England is Freddy! This new guy looks like a rejected version. Story line ok. But again the original is better! As 4 other movies... Ive seen alot! Name it I more than likely saw it! Give or take a selected few. I dont watch crap! Jennifers Body... sweet bods, the movie was alright. Not the best but it will do. A good guy flick! Come on...girl on girl action dudes! It was Sweet! Smiley Prince of Persia... Kind of like the game but in real action and on the screen. No cartoony figs here! And yes Jake was good unlike that Brokeback crap! Dudes stay away from dat movie! No matter what they try 2 pull ya into. Its ghey! I got suckered! K.

I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout! ::finger
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:10 am »

Dude the original Nightmare kick ass! The new 1 sux ass! Ya need 2 watch them. Robert England is Freddy! This new guy looks like a rejected version. Story line ok. But again the original is better! As 4 other movies... Ive seen alot! Name it I more than likely saw it! Give or take a selected few. I dont watch crap! Jennifers Body... sweet bods, the movie was alright. Not the best but it will do. A good guy flick! Come on...girl on girl action dudes! It was Sweet! Smiley Prince of Persia... Kind of like the game but in real action and on the screen. No cartoony figs here! And yes Jake was good unlike that Brokeback crap! Dudes stay away from dat movie! No matter what they try 2 pull ya into. Its ghey! I got suckered! K.

Yeah, ONLY FAGS Watch(ed) Brokeback & The Same Goes For Bays Nightmare Remake...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!
ALOT Of Flicks Since The 80's Have Been TOTAL CRAP w/FEW EXEPTIONS! And REMAKES Make It Even Worse!
You Must Be RLY Young If You Missed-Out On Englund As Krueger...Jeez! Zombies HALLOWEEN REMAKES Were Good!
(But You Can't Beat Carpenter's ORIGINAL HALLOWEEN Hospital Tub Scene...EPIC!!!) Comic-Baced Films Are Great Too!

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 10:10:29 am »

Anal maneuverz vol.8 starring-boney cob

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 06:20:58 pm »

I've never watched a movie in my life

::c_stare
stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:11 pm »

Mirrorz on shoes vol.1- starring...ME

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 05:37:40 am »

just watched A Nightmare On Elm Street the other night online for free.  i liked it, maybe now i will watch the originals.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 07:50:21 pm »

i watched parts of 'The Descent' today, i missed most of it.  it looked kinda cool, im gonna have to watch the whole thing next time its on TV.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 10:06:29 pm »

rusty screwz vol.17 starring- tobby wong

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 03:31:38 pm »

4got 2 say I finally watched Prince of Persia... it was good! If power goes out will watch dvds on player.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 12:10:47 am »

bent wrist vol.7 starring- lylez mincer

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: