HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch any movies lately?  (Read 4653 times)
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 10:25:49 am »

i watched A Nightmare On Elm Street 1, 2, and 3 yesterday.  first one was good, second one was ok, and the only thing i liked about the 3rd one was how it added to the story, like how that nurse or whatever (Mrs. Krueger) was locked in a room by a bunch of mental patients and was raped like 100 times and as a result became pregnant with freddy.  im gonna watch 4 through 7 today.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 11:37:39 pm »

Good 4 you! Finally ya got 2 see some. Btw... There's more than that of Nightmare on Elm Street. They made alot of em! But at least your making a start. ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 11:39:19 pm »

Currently watching... Steven Kings... Sometimes They Come Back. An oldie but a goodie! ;p

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 02:48:45 pm »

Good 4 you! Finally ya got 2 see some. Btw... There's more than that of Nightmare on Elm Street. They made alot of em! But at least your making a start. ;p

how many are there?  i thought there were only 8 including Freddy vs. Jason.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 02:54:08 pm »

I don't remember! Just alot! Ya can ask google or wikipedia. They'll tell ya how many and their names! And oh yeah it goes off with Freddy v/s Jason. Now that was bad@ss!   ~Currently watchin... Big Fish... a Tim Burton movie. Now that's 1 bad@ss director! ;p

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 12:53:15 am »

Oh btw... I've been really sick due 2 allergic reaction 2 poison ivy, so 4 the 1rst time in the last 2 days I've watched alot of movies off of tv! Here are some more I watched.. Material Girls.. starring Hillary Duff & her sis. It was pretty good.  ~Easy Money... starring Rodney Dangerfield. It was ok. ~I love 2 watch ... Deadliest Catch! I'm addicted 2 that show 4 some odd reason! Watchin dudes puttin their lives on deaths door just 2 fish 4 Opilio Crabs ... I'm awe struck. It's like watchin Jack@ss. I love those guys! ~Also Eastenders... British soap opera. I've been a fan since it 1rst came on here in the 80s. ~I can't remember the other tv movies or shows I've seen. There were alot! ~Angel ;p

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 02:31:33 pm »

I don't remember! Just alot! Ya can ask google or wikipedia. They'll tell ya how many and their names! And oh yeah it goes off with Freddy v/s Jason. Now that was bad@ss!   ~Currently watchin... Big Fish... a Tim Burton movie. Now that's 1 bad@ss director! ;p

yeah i've seen freddy vs. jason like a million times.  i think its a great movie, i actually had it before i bought the box set, so i'll probably just give that copy to a friend since i have the freddy vs. jason movie that came with the box set.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 05:50:25 pm »

1~Butterfly Effect 2   2~Tea with Mussolini

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 05:20:32 pm »

watched Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 yesterday.  seen it a million times....i love that movie.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 01:54:43 am »

Yeah Blair2 was way better than the 1rst 1. I think. Lemme see ya got bunch of people running around in the dark video tapping themselves proclaiming someone is out there 2 get them or something. Yeah the boogeyman... Boooooo! Lmao Whatever! Dumb.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 02:16:37 am »

watched Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 yesterday.  seen it a million times....i love that movie.
It's Decent If You Watch It Backwards...I Could Have Got It For $3 One Day At ROSS/TJ-MAXX,
But Got A Full Season Of "HE-MAN & THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE" (1984) Instead!
Did Rent It Though! You Know If You Put The DVD In Your CD-Player It Has The Films Soundtrack!
Anyways...I Like The 1st BLAIR WITCH, ALTERED & FREAKY LINKS ALOT MORE!!! (I LUV B-FILMS!)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 02:18:12 am by JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe » Logged

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 02:27:35 am »

There Are, Unless You Count The Ending Of "JASON GOES TO HELL" Which Is The Precursor To "FVJ"
But Then You Gotta Sift Through The Whole "FRIDAY THE 13th" Collection...Geez Did Those Suck!
Actually, Now That I Think About It There Were TV-Shows In The 80's/90's Baced On Both Films!
Even Starred Robert Englund (Original Freddy) They Were Called: "FREDDY'S NIGHTMARES", "NIGHTMARE CAFE"
(Where Englund Played "Blackie") And "FRIDAY THE 13th: The Series" Which Had Donald Pleasence Who
Was "Michael Meyers" Doc In 4 Of John Carpenter's Original "HALLOWEEN" Films! (FN & NC R-HARD TO FIND ON DVD!)

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 01:24:57 pm »

There Are, Unless You Count The Ending Of "JASON GOES TO HELL" Which Is The Precursor To "FVJ"
But Then You Gotta Sift Through The Whole "FRIDAY THE 13th" Collection...Geez Did Those Suck!
Actually, Now That I Think About It There Were TV-Shows In The 80's/90's Baced On Both Films!
Even Starred Robert Englund (Original Freddy) They Were Called: "FREDDY'S NIGHTMARES", "NIGHTMARE CAFE"
(Where Englund Played "Blackie") And "FRIDAY THE 13th: The Series" Which Had Donald Pleasence Who
Was "Michael Meyers" Doc In 4 Of John Carpenter's Original "HALLOWEEN" Films! (FN & NC R-HARD TO FIND ON DVD!)

yeah i knew about the Friday The 13th TV show, but the only jason movie i liked was Freddy Vs. Jason.  and i had no idea that there was a freddy TV series.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 10:37:29 pm »

yeah i knew about the Friday The 13th TV show, but the only jason movie i liked was Freddy Vs. Jason.  and i had no idea that there was a freddy TV series.
Freddy (Englund) Only Appeared At Both The Begining & End To Host & Offer Advice,
(Just Like The Crypt Keeper On "Tales From The Crypt"!) Only A Couple Of Times He
Interveined Because A Few Of Stories Tied Into The Freddy Films, Same w/Nightmare Cafe,
Only That Was Pretty Much The Pre-Cursor To R.L. Stines "Fear Street/Goosebumps"
Which Was A Book Series Made For Teens/Young Adults Until The Early 2000's...Then It
Was ONLY Directed Torwards Stupid Brats! But A Few Years Ago They Re-Vamped The Show
For DVD & Pushed It Back Torwards All Audiances Which Mostly Ignored & Discarded It...Sad!
(Over Half The Episodes Were Actually Pretty Good), Also Look-Up "Eerie, Indianna" Same Premice!

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 02:01:53 pm »

Freddy (Englund) Only Appeared At Both The Begining & End To Host & Offer Advice,
(Just Like The Crypt Keeper On "Tales From The Crypt"!) Only A Couple Of Times He
Interveined Because A Few Of Stories Tied Into The Freddy Films, Same w/Nightmare Cafe,
Only That Was Pretty Much The Pre-Cursor To R.L. Stines "Fear Street/Goosebumps"
Which Was A Book Series Made For Teens/Young Adults Until The Early 2000's...Then It
Was ONLY Directed Torwards Stupid Brats! But A Few Years Ago They Re-Vamped The Show
For DVD & Pushed It Back Torwards All Audiances Which Mostly Ignored & Discarded It...Sad!
(Over Half The Episodes Were Actually Pretty Good), Also Look-Up "Eerie, Indianna" Same Premice!

i remember goosebumps!  lol.  i had like a million of those books.  i remember the TV show that was on nickalodion too.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: