HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's Here For Ozzy & Who's Here For Ozzfest?  (Read 4331 times)
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2010, 10:03:41 pm »

Are You Here For The Prince Of Darkness, Various Bands That Change/Rotate
Depending On The Ozzfest That Year Or Just Here For Shits-N-Giggles?

Yes, I Am Here For Ozzy & SUM Bands That MAY Appear,
But Mostly/Recently Shits-N-Giggles! I RLY Miss Ozzspace!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:05:25 pm by ZaktarZodiac » Logged

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 01:39:09 am »

Hear, Hear...Damn Skippy...OZZY F-ING RULES!  Grin
But All Work & No Play Makes For A Very Dull Day!

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 02:47:07 pm »

Both. Ozzy is bad@ss! Anyone who thinks otherwise... GTFO! I love music and will support upcoming bands but you have 2 sound good. I will also support prior bands as well. But again you have 2 sound good! Like I say on myspace I will accept friend requests from decent sounding bands. Btw...not all bands get accepted. Lol As 4 games... you name a good game and I will play! ~Angel (;p 

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 03:16:34 pm »

Randy Rhodes interviews and Ozzy commersials..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lilvGO1viqE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Pvc_RVx5g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIhlFICBi9k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAiQ-XaoDDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1wiG19f_IY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXCrEbCOP3c

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Dark_Sith_Slayer
horny-hellraiser::stare hai SOA-EJS::sinister
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 03:34:37 pm »

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 01:35:31 am »

can't I be here for the shits n giggles AND ozzy AND ozzfest?

even though I barely know some of the second stage bands, I love going to see them for myself to make sure I don't get too old before my time.  and form my own opinion instead of people trying to get me to believe they are 'gay' or 'retarded' mainly because I know some gay and retarded people who are true metalheads.

and I love coming on here to catch up with friends I've made over the years on here.  yes even the years ozzy didn't even tour.  I'm just sad that the changeover didn't bring over more of the old regulars.  or they bolted.

the shits n giggles on here are usually fresh and tasty.  except for when they aren't.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 02:08:43 am »

ozzy.com should be the nice, polite public forum that puts on its happy face for the record executive types

ozzfest.com is for the wretched refuse, the sweaty down n dirty nitty gritty fans who like to put youtube videos of cookie fights they taped in the parking lot before the show.  the guys who holler at the hotties dressed in next to nothing cuz thats why they dressed that way, duH.  and the drunken bastards who holler their heads off on the lawn for the first half of the show and pass out cold on the lawn for the rest of it.  we is all dirtbags

deep philosophical discussions are cool but don't expect them to survive here too long.  they WILL be infiltrated with pictures of kittens or titties or be plowed into by a runaway dumptruck full of stupid.

LordOfDarkMetal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 01:02:33 am »

Lmao! :p So true Alpine, so true! Personally Im here 4 alot of reasons. Ozzy, Ozzfest, Ozzfest.com, etc. But 4 some strange reason it seems that they failed at it all since that freefest shit back in O7. Dont get me wrong I liked the old site, and will always like Ozzy! But after that it seems like it all went down hill. Yeah the fest got bands. But the dates were short, some of the bands couldve been better. Lets get real .. Ozzy seemed like a push when he did this album. He's wearin himself out when he sings that way! Let's all hope that the old 07 boards come back, that Ozzy gets his deserved rest b4 next years Ozzfest. That the sponsors are bigger and better! That the concert itself is well worth the wait. And that the bands are good ones with longer venue dates like b4. Thats pretty much it!

I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout! ::finger
Valentine
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 08:37:00 pm »

Ozzy
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 11:18:14 pm »

can't I be here for the shits n giggles AND ozzy AND ozzfest?

even though I barely know some of the second stage bands, I love going to see them for myself to make sure I don't get too old before my time.  and form my own opinion instead of people trying to get me to believe they are 'gay' or 'retarded' mainly because I know some gay and retarded people who are true metalheads.

and I love coming on here to catch up with friends I've made over the years on here.  yes even the years ozzy didn't even tour.  I'm just sad that the changeover didn't bring over more of the old regulars.  or they bolted.

the shits n giggles on here are usually fresh and tasty.  except for when they aren't.

Oh, I Agree... But f_darkbladeus Has Been Saying That These Forums Need 2B Taken Down...WTF?
Even PM-ed Me w/That Statement On My 555_el cheapo/Jygorn Account (My ORIGINAL 2007 Account)
This Is My REAL USER NAME EVERYWHERE & Even Used For 2006 forums.ozzfest.com!
Anyways...Bladeus THINKS That This Site SHOULD BE A SHRINE TO OZZY!!! Okay, I Agree With That!
But She Thinks That YOU SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY GAMES ON HERE, WTF...Goto ozzy.com!!!
(Yet, Didn't She Do Just That In The "vs" Section & In My Posts About Strange Cereals From The 60's-90's?)
I Say, Get Info..Chat With Friends, Have Fun & When You Can't Take The Heat...Stay Outta The Kitchen!

Now come on ZZ Roll Eyes  I replied to your email to me. I didn't just randomly say that to you. Be nice.

Ozzfest "loyals" should not put Ozzy down. Nor expect it to go unresponded to. This isn't Blabbermouth, it's OZZfest.com <- Note the first 3 letters. So those members who post crap about him? Given he's paying the bills around here? They should have some respect or go elsewhere.

And, the gay stuff here is not what I see at Ozzfest. I enjoy concerts alot love.  Sometimes its funny, but when it's 90% of what's posted it is lame. Fluff from druggies gets old.

IF you were completely honest, you'd have said Darkblade'd like to see the sites CONSOLIDATED to capture the fans going online to Facebook and give them a richer experience. Frankly, this site has WAY WAY WAY (3 months later, coming back still saying) WAY less fan traffic. And the conversations are less than desirable.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 03:33:32 am »

ZZ. Actually, I did realize it was posted a while back. I am addressing this because it's unkind and uncalled for.

If you read the threads, MM and FOF both got mean to me. I pay attention to alot of stuff regarding Ozzy and Sabbath. They are my loves. Sabbath for who they were, Ozzy for who he is. 1979 vs 2010.

Let me paint a picture for you here. I post my take on issues. Someone disagrees and henceforth sets about to try to get me to retract my opinion. When I do not, the discussion quickly becomes hostile. Somehow I'm said to be "mean" or some other variant of inappropriate for not backing down. It then turns into standing up to bullying.

How mature is it to spread unkind posts around the site just because I state an opinion different then "that which is approved?" Backing down might be the expected response, but it's not happening here. You know...the last place on earth I would expect such systemic social shaming to "comply with approved or acceptable behaviors and opinions" is on an Ozzy freaking Ozzbourne site. It's hilarious while at the same time is extremely ironic, don't you think?

-------
Ozzy is the man who set my mind free.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:48:07 am by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 03:46:21 am »

---
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:45:47 pm »

ZZ. Actually, I did realize it was posted a while back. I am addressing this because it's unkind and uncalled for.

If you read the threads, MM and FOF both got mean to me. I pay attention to alot of stuff regarding Ozzy and Sabbath. They are my loves. Sabbath for who they were, Ozzy for who he is. 1979 vs 2010.

Let me paint a picture for you here. I post my take on issues. Someone disagrees and henceforth sets about to try to get me to retract my opinion. When I do not, the discussion quickly becomes hostile. Somehow I'm said to be "mean" or some other variant of inappropriate for not backing down. It then turns into standing up to bullying.

How mature is it to spread unkind posts around the site just because I state an opinion different then "that which is approved?" Backing down might be the expected response, but it's not happening here. You know...the last place on earth I would expect such systemic social shaming to "comply with approved or acceptable behaviors and opinions" is on an Ozzy freaking Ozzbourne site. It's hilarious while at the same time is extremely ironic, don't you think?

NOTICE HOW I ACTUALLY DELETED/RETRACTED WHAT I SAID, Yet You Continue To Belittle Me
Reguardless Of How Empathetic I Was Torwards YOUR Feelings, I Not Only Removed & Retracted
My Statement...But Gave BOTH Public & Private Apologies As Well. You Say You Fight For What
You Know Is Right....REALLY? Then Where Were You When BOTH A_C & Franky_Boy Attacked Me
For OVER 8+ Hours Yesterday/Early This Morning? Someone Could Have EASILY Came To MY
Defense At ANY Point Today...But Fact Is, They Didn't! It's Eat Or Be Eaten...Survival Of The Oldest!
In Fact...ALOT Of PPL Who At One Time Or Another Called Me Friend Did/Said Nothing!
So I Too Find Myself Fighting For Not Only My Rights, But Against Idenity Theft As Well...WTF?
Has Anyone Else Had Their Personal Info Spewed All Over Here Ever...Didn't Think So!
(Email Adds Aren't RLY Private, So Therefore Don't Count...Hell, Mine Are MORE Public Then MOST!)
But Does ANYONE Truly Care...Absolutley Not! Enjoy Your Shark Infested/Piranna Filled Sesspit Folks!
Poor little victim, never did anything wrong. People just started jumping his ass for the fun of it. Not because  he started everything be claiming that they were stalkers and clones and trolls. Not because before any of this came down he was claiming that A_C, ZFW, and Alpinevallygirl were all the same. Oh yeah, and if you put something in an OPEN PROFILE that anyone can Google, it's not steeling your private info. Were is your real name and address in this so called identity theft? And why in the name of God would anyone try to take the internet profile of a complete and total fucking Psycho LOSER as their own? Dude (or whatever they call a dickless piece of shit) someone could not pay me to take on your fucking name and the reputation that comes with it. That would be like a peacock wanting to be a dung beetle!! Next time you decide that you want to take someone  with even half a fucking brain that you get someone else to do it for you by Proxie. At lest then you might stand a small chance of winning. The reason I say small chance is because I doubt that you have a real friend with half a brain. Of coarse you could always do what you have done more than once and that would be to make up a friend and then sign him up. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:03:29 pm by A_C » Logged

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 09:52:39 pm »

Hey, I really didn't think you needed or wanted any help
besides, it was hard to read your fight with all the quote repeats in that thread
and it kind of spun out of control from what the original point used to be

its also really hard to follow a thread when people quote you and you delete what was quoted

{gets into her dumptruck full of stupid, starts the engine
and begins to learn how to drive stick-shift, grinding gears}

Look OUT!  whooo hooooooo!!!

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »

NOTICE HOW I ACTUALLY DELETED/RETRACTED WHAT I SAID, Yet You Continue To Belittle Me
Reguardless Of How Empathetic I Was Torwards YOUR Feelings, I Not Only Removed & Retracted
My Statement...But Gave BOTH Public & Private Apologies As Well. You Say You Fight For What
You Know Is Right....REALLY? Then Where Were You When BOTH A_C & Franky_Boy Attacked Me
For OVER 8+ Hours Yesterday/Early This Morning? Someone Could Have EASILY Came To MY
Defense At ANY Point Today...But Fact Is, They Didn't! It's Eat Or Be Eaten...Survival Of The Oldest!
In Fact...ALOT Of PPL Who At One Time Or Another Called Me Friend Did/Said Nothing!
So I Too Find Myself Fighting For Not Only My Rights, But Against Idenity Theft As Well...WTF?
Has Anyone Else Had Their Personal Info Spewed All Over Here Ever...Didn't Think So!
(Email Adds Aren't RLY Private, So Therefore Don't Count...Hell, Mine Are MORE Public Then MOST!)
But Does ANYONE Truly Care...Absolutley Not! Enjoy Your Shark Infested/Piranna Filled Sesspit Folks!

I had no idea what was going on with anyone really aside of our emails ZZ. The site is big, and unless you open every thread (which I don't) stuff can go on out of sight. It's horrible the element of unfriendliness that happens here. the psycho personalities that let loose the demon i think because they hate Ozzy and anything related to him, or because they don't hit the gym regularly. usually the most abusive and aggressive personalities are the most insecure and inadequate. you know that (or must) with your background.

I do appreciate the public and private notes, though you still had a twist to that if you look closely. And, your reply still had the thread in it too. Given the door was opened by your post how can you expect me not to say something? It isn't cool that it was placed right where newcomers are bound to see it. That was intentional ZZ.

---
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: