HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where does JENNY come from? do ya know?  (Read 735 times)
NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 02:33:49 am »

HOLY Fuck man Your quik...

and... I .... didnt mean that in any kinda of .... ya

I"m gonna go now
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 02:35:22 am »

Quote

NyteShayd said: HOLY Fuck man Your quik...

and... I .... didnt mean that in any kinda of .... ya

I"m gonna go now


noooooooooo  don't go   you can have half of my cheesesteak  ::animatedlaugh
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 02:37:00 am »

awee see now your just Teasin..... mmmmmmmmm .... cccchhheeesseeesstteeeaaakkk
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 02:38:16 am »

I like to share with my fellow stuck in this boreass state peoples
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 02:42:17 am »

Quote

mefucker2 said: I like to share with my fellow stuck in this boreass state peoples


Damn now your a mind reader...

I hate it here, I hate it here...

Why did I ever come here...

 I like to refer to it as more of a .... Black Hole that sucks the life right out of you and every time you try to excape you can feel your skin ripping from seams of your body as it sucks you back in. otherwise the trees are pretty in fall
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 02:45:05 am »

Quote

NyteShayd said:
Quote

mefucker2 said: I like to share with my fellow stuck in this boreass state peoples


Damn now your a mind reader...

I hate it here, I hate it here...

Why did I ever come here...

 I like to refer to it as more of a .... Black Hole that sucks the life right out of you and every time you try to excape you can feel your skin ripping from seams of your body as it sucks you back in. otherwise the trees are pretty in fall


not a mind reader..I cheated and looked at your myspace  LOL sorry to break the bad news but once you're here you're stuck  I've moved several times and keep getting sucked back  like a big tractor beam
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 02:47:28 am »

HaHa.. I use to live in california.. Its where im originally from... I shoulda never left.. It's like the twilight zone ... you just can excape
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 02:49:22 am »

lived in Sac for a year   lived in utah deleware jersey  shit magnet Pa haughnts me::animatedlaugh
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 02:52:16 am »

hee hee... I feel ya.. Well ... Not really..

haha sorry bout all the innuendo kinda like a shrek cartoon
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 02:52:52 am »

sorry that was supposed to say Not Literally ....
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 02:53:20 am »

Quote

NyteShayd said: hee hee... I feel ya.. Well ... Not really..

haha sorry bout all the innuendo kinda like a shrek cartoon


thought I felt cold hands  ::animatedsmile
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

NyteShayd
New Member
*
Posts: 74



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 02:56:57 am »

Quote

mefucker2 said:
Quote

NyteShayd said: hee hee... I feel ya.. Well ... Not really..

haha sorry bout all the innuendo kinda like a shrek cartoon


thought I felt cold hands  ::animatedsmile


haha .. oops I think we totally got off the subject lmao.. where does the time go ...
I gotta go beddie bye thats for damn sure. I'm gonna be worth shit tomarrow if i dont. It was awesome and a pleasure talkin to ya hope to do it again soon
Logged

If Love be rough with you, Be rough with Love, Prick love for Pricking and you Beat Love DOWN!

::sinister
http://nyteshayd.deviantart.com/
Guest
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 02:58:31 am »

Quote

psycho_bitch said: hey DD, do you realize with the accent over the e in your sn, it's now pronounced "livay?"::animatedlaugh
yes i do! I'm all creative like that!
Logged
mefucker2
New Member
*
Posts: 534



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 02:58:40 am »

Quote

NyteShayd said:
Quote

mefucker2 said:
Quote

NyteShayd said: hee hee... I feel ya.. Well ... Not really..

haha sorry bout all the innuendo kinda like a shrek cartoon


thought I felt cold hands  ::animatedsmile


haha .. oops I think we totally got off the subject lmao.. where does the time go ...
I gotta go beddie bye thats for damn sure. I'm gonna be worth shit tomarrow if i dont. It was awesome and a pleasure talkin to ya hope to do it again soon


night night
Logged

take what you want.give nothing in return::finger

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals