HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU ALL! SEE YOU AT OZZFEST 2011!  (Read 26822 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2010, 11:47:42 pm »

Thanks to all the bands, vendors, crews and especially the fans who came to Ozzfest 2010. See you all next summer for Ozzfest 2011!!!
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 11:52:41 pm »

Wooo-Hooo OzzyFest 2011...Can't Wait!!! Grin
Hopefully A FULL Touring Event, But I Guess We'll See Next Year!
(Where Various Bands Cycle...OZZY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!!)

stevepwn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:35:23 am »

it is gonna ba full tour, get exodus agian but for the full tour plz and ill love u Smiley
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 01:28:22 am »

it aint over yet. still 2 more shows.
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 01:34:14 am »

Speaking of Ozzfest 2011 here is my realistic (but highly unlikely) dream lineup.

Main Stage

Black Sabbath
Guns N' Roses
Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth
Anthrax
Black Label Society

Second Stage

Ozzy Osbourne
Dimmu Borgir
Korn
Lamb Of God
Drowning Pool
Children Of Bodom
Anvil

ozzy gets to headline both stages. sabbath reunion. big 4 reunite to tour us. what more could u ask for? cept Maiden but we all know that will probobly never happen. maybe throw in some Preist too.
laurjohn2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:58:25 am »

instead of bitching about the bad stuff in mansfield yesterday, i would like to thank Ozzfest for making mansfield one of the 6 US stops.  Ozzy looked great last night

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 07:37:27 am »

is this a promise for ozzfest 2011 then? what about the fall tour with just ozzy is it still on? i wanna know, and plz come back ta pa.

Stel
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 09:57:59 am »

Thank you for a great time! And for choosing Philly (Camden) as one of your stops!

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 07:02:50 pm »

and GNR seriously? they would totally fuck up the band set times by showing up extremly late, if axl is involved at all. even tho i did like chinese democracy.

poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 01:59:48 am »

if they showed up late then it would come out of there stage time. I doubt they would if they werent the last act to play.
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 12:48:33 am »

poweslave, that is so insulting to Ozz and his fans. NO WAY! i go to Ozzfest FOR Ozzy. I paid $150 basically to see HIM. the other bands were sprinkles on the sundae. Period.

Black Sabbath would be cashing in on yesterdays news (actually 1979's news). They are a great band, don't get me wrong. Or, they were in the day. I am their #1 fan. But Iommi and Butler need to put out. No more hanging on the shirt tails of Ozzy and Ozzfest for their boost up to do other stuff while burning fans hopeful of new material. Scary Dreams SUCKED. They've not put anything out new, what earns them the right or honor to headline diddly? NOT TO MENTION THAT 80% of the crowd is there to see OZZY!

Main Stage:

Ozzy Osbourne
Metallica
Halford
Godsmack
Disturbed
Alice in Chains

Second Stage

Iron Maiden (lol, ha, as if)
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Guns N' Roses
Korn
Drowning Pool

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Airforce

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 01:35:49 am »

Despite the weather (Road crew certainly earned thier keep, heart and sould of any tour!) and missing bands, Mansfield was great! Came from Va. for the show, had a blast! Too bad for the rest of the country this was only a 6 show run....

Thanks again to the Ozzfest camp! Worth the trip!
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 05:04:02 pm »

though driving for two days to get to illinois was one of the funnest trips of my life, i hope ozzfest makes it's way to texas next year.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 05:36:18 pm »

though driving for two days to get to illinois was one of the funnest trips of my life, i hope ozzfest makes it's way to texas next year.

LOL. I'm glad you made the drive PuffPuff.

Ozzy!!! Ozzy!!! Ozzy!!!

I had a great time. I drove 2 days too. It took me 9 days to recouperate from the exhaustion on top of my regular work schedule.

and poweslave (below?):

OZZY IS WHY OZZFEST EXISTS - DUH!

not for any other reason. learn your history son.

Ozzy is a contemporary musician ~ Sabbath was last alive in 1980. As acknowledged by Iommi, Butler, Ward, and Ozzy in "The Last Supper," Black Sabbath IS those four guys and NOTHING ELSE!

I for one think a couple rounds in Ozzfest is enough. They either write some new stuff or play at Classic Rock festivals. End of subject!

You're so gay.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:32:58 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
poweslave

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2010, 05:57:14 pm »

poweslave, that is so insulting to Ozz and his fans. NO WAY! i go to Ozzfest FOR Ozzy. I paid $150 basically to see HIM. the other bands were sprinkles on the sundae. Period.

Black Sabbath would be cashing in on yesterdays news (actually 1979's news). They are a great band, don't get me wrong. Or, they were in the day. I am their #1 fan. But Iommi and Butler need to put out. No more hanging on the shirt tails of Ozzy and Ozzfest for their boost up to do other stuff while burning fans hopeful of new material. Scary Dreams SUCKED. They've not put anything out new, what earns them the right or honor to headline diddly? NOT TO MENTION THAT 80% of the crowd is there to see OZZY!

Main Stage:

Ozzy Osbourne
Metallica
Halford
Godsmack
Disturbed
Alice in Chains

Second Stage

Iron Maiden (lol, ha, as if)
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Guns N' Roses
Korn
Drowning Pool

Then see Ozzy on his tour by HIMSELF if thats how you feel. It's Ozzfest. Ozzy is not the only thing going on. And Sabbath would be awesome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: