HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU ALL! SEE YOU AT OZZFEST 2011!  (Read 26699 times)
Smegollum
Community

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2010, 06:07:53 pm »

the suspense is killing me softly. im guessing theres at least seven more months to go? Sad

Hopefully not 7 months but definitely a couple more minutes.....
a couple more minutes for information about ozzfest 2011?
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2010, 09:48:18 pm »

That was The Wiz being funny Smegma
Don't expect news on Ozzfest 2011 until ooohhh lets see...June next year?
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2010, 02:54:19 pm »

the suspense is killing me softly. im guessing theres at least seven more months to go? Sad

It will be at least January before info starts getting released.
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 05:24:48 pm »

Is it New Years yet?  Roll Eyes
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2010, 03:14:52 pm »

Is it New Years yet?  Roll Eyes

Almost!
xIcemanx
Community

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 02:52:47 am »

Ozzfest would only play 16 Dates Sarting east and heading west Boston, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Houston, Denver, Salt lake City, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego Doing to shows a week starting August 3rd ending September 24th Playing Wednesday's and Saturday's so all the bands have time to rest cuz the time and how late it will be going.

Main Stage:
2:15am Black Sabbath
1:15am Judas Priest
12:15am  Metallica
11:15pm Motorhead
10:15pm Iron Maiden (Starting August 16th)
9:15pm Slayer
8:20pm Motorhead

Second stage:
7:15pm Megadeth (Starting August 16th after they get off of there other touring fest that there on)
6pm System of a Down (Haven't had an album out for a while that's why I put them on second stage)
5pm Anthrax
4pm Black Lable Society
3pm Rob Zombie
2pm Testment
1pm Alice Cooper
12pm Cannibal Corps
11:10am Fear Factory
10:20am Down
9:40am Otep
9am The Black Dahlia Murder
8:20am Whitechapel

Third stage:
6:45pm Marilyn Manson (Haven't had an album out for a while that's why I put them on third stage)
5:30pm Lamb Of God
4:30pm Killswitch Engage
3:30pm Arch Enemy
2:30pm Gwar
1:30pm Devile Driver
12:30pm Shadows Fall
11:35am Meshugga
10:45am As I lay Dying
10am In This Moment
9:20am Behemoth
8:40am Job For A Cowboy
8am The Red Chord

The second and third stages would be right next to each other and you would be able to walk back and forth!

::finger
Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 05:10:05 pm »

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath
 Grin
markyg1966

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 05:29:55 pm »

While returning home from an Ozzy show in Florida, some German dude at the airport said Slash had posted on his blog: "See you at Ozzfest 2011." I haven't taken the time to check but it got me hopeful anyway.

(BTW, what's up with this Darkblade chick? You know, the one who thinks Sabbath songs don't count as Sabbath songs if they were released on Speak of the Devil. By that logic, half the Blizzard album should be called Living Loud songs. *rolls eyes* In Montreal, Ozzy & the band performed Paranoid, War Pigs, Iron Man, Rat Salad, Fairies Wear Boots, N.I.B., and Into the Void. Most of us would call that 7 Sabbath songs. I don't know how many that counts for in your world where you say you're their number one fan but bash them continuously here and on other sites. What a lunatic!)
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 07:32:33 pm »

While returning home from an Ozzy show in Florida, some German dude at the airport said Slash had posted on his blog: "See you at Ozzfest 2011." I haven't taken the time to check but it got me hopeful anyway.

(BTW, what's up with this Darkblade chick? You know, the one who thinks Sabbath songs don't count as Sabbath songs if they were released on Speak of the Devil. By that logic, half the Blizzard album should be called Living Loud songs. *rolls eyes* In Montreal, Ozzy & the band performed Paranoid, War Pigs, Iron Man, Rat Salad, Fairies Wear Boots, N.I.B., and Into the Void. Most of us would call that 7 Sabbath songs. I don't know how many that counts for in your world where you say you're their number one fan but bash them continuously here and on other sites. What a lunatic!)
Welcome to the Ozzfest website.....that being said,
SLASH, if he did make such an utterance on his blog would be beaten within an inch of his life by the Ozzfest
 "Powers That Be" had he truly fucked up and slipped out such a comment as it would have indelibly placed him in BREACH of his CONTRACT (should there be one....) and that can be considered tantamount to crossing the DEVIL which is just kind of risky...if you know what I`m sayin.
As for the Darkblade specimen of Ozzkind she is merely an overzealous, preposterously ill informed fan who is skewed by her own overexuberance and blind love for the Ozzman......
Properly hydrated and with the medically appropriate oxygen saturation ratios she could possibly see the light someday...
But then again the member known as
"Eye-of Horus" would actually comprehend my posts which isnt likely as a Haterz necrotized grey matter is an irreversable symptom of permanent stupidity.
See you at Ozzfest 2011 though...... Grin

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011, 09:20:37 pm »

I hope there will be an Ozzfest 2011 because Ozzy is doing (at least) 2 European festivals (HellFest and WOA are the only ones I know of).  Though it might be a European festival.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2011, 09:37:12 pm »

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath
 Grin

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: