HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ozzy summer sampler cd  (Read 2012 times)
stonegargoyle
Community

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2010, 01:18:10 pm »

the only way to get a summer sampler cd was to play ball and dunk the rude clown. so ofcourse we palyed and when we got home the cd was skipping  very bad hmmm im not to happy about this. had to play three times and the cd is no good. 15 dollars for a cd that skips not to kool!!!
eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 04:54:23 pm »

They made you pay for a sampler? Thats messed up.

stonegargoyle
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 05:07:51 pm »

yeah man only way to get one was to play dunking booth game of course i wasnt going home with out one and unfortunately it took three games to win it, and then i get it home and it skips through the whole cd. talk about sucking!!!
eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:53:53 pm »

yeah man only way to get one was to play dunking booth game of course i wasnt going home with out one and unfortunately it took three games to win it, and then i get it home and it skips through the whole cd. talk about sucking!!!

The point of the sampler is to give people a taste of bands so they hear them and want their CDs. I have never had to pay or play for one. They are suppose to be just handed out.

lennyg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 06:17:45 pm »

I got one for free, you got screwed!
stonegargoyle
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 06:51:46 pm »

i asked and looked around but could find no free ones anywhere iso i guess i truly did get screwed and not even a kiss or a hug to go with it
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 06:58:35 pm »

yeah this is one of the issues i have, all the past fest have had plenty of free samplers to give out i think by roadrunner and jager. those venders wernt there this time that i could see. that clown game was a stupid carnie gimmick.  also why no program this yr? like i said in another thread i think they stripped this fest down in more ways then one. even tho i did have a ball in the pit.

eXile72
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 06:35:07 pm »

yeah this is one of the issues i have, all the past fest have had plenty of free samplers to give out i think by roadrunner and jager. those venders wernt there this time that i could see. that clown game was a stupid carnie gimmick.  also why no program this yr? like i said in another thread i think they stripped this fest down in more ways then one. even tho i did have a ball in the pit.

Well I think the entire tour was thrown together in a hurry and expected it to sell out because everyone loves MC and Ozzy.

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 06:51:54 pm »

the only way to get a summer sampler cd was to play ball and dunk the rude clown. so ofcourse we palyed and when we got home the cd was skipping  very bad hmmm im not to happy about this. had to play three times and the cd is no good. 15 dollars for a cd that skips not to kool!!!

Sounds like the guy at the ball dunk booth grabbed some free sampler CD's and used them to get fools to play their game  Wink

::c_stare
Airforce

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53:02 pm »

Whats the tracklist? I looked all over for it and never found it (I also never went near the clown/dunk tank either).

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 11:02:27 pm »

Sadly, I Didn't Go THIS YEAR, But The 3-Years That I DID Goto,
I Got A FREE Sampler CD Each & Every Time! ('02, '05, '07)
There Was No Fuss Either & They Had Plenty, Just Show Them Your Ticket(s)
Hell, Most Of The Tracks On Them Were Great & Introduced Me To A Bunch Of Good
Bands That I Wound-Up Becoming A Fan Of & Buying The FULL-CD's Of They're Work!

Airforce

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 11:07:32 pm »

I did get the "For the Headbangers" CD at the Hatewear tent (which a download link was also posted on SMN news on Wednesday). One thing about Mansfield though, with the wind and rain, it was a little bit of a mess. I think the "village" would have been bigger had it not been for the weather and perhaps I would have found a CD then. I understand not getting BLS & Drowng Pool too, but never heard about why Kataklysm was missing.

Maybe someone will throw up a torrent or megaupload of the sampler soon....
Airforce

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 01:32:36 am »

Found it....tracklist anyway (file was deleted)...

Ozzfest Summer Sampler 2010

Tracklist:
01. OZZY OSBOURNE - LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM
02. MOTLEY CRUE - SAINTS OF LOS ANGELES
03. ROB HALFORD - THE MOWER
04. DEVILDRIVER - SELF-AFFLICTION
05. NONPOINT - MIRACLE
06. BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - PARADE OF THE DEAD
07. DROWNING POOL - FEEL LIKE I DO
08. KINGDOM OF SORROW - GODS LAW IN THE DEVILS
09. GOATWHORE - ALCHEMY OF THE BLACK SUN CULT
10. SKELETONWITCH - SUL TRASHING BLACK SORCERY
11. SAVIOURS - WE ROAM
12. KATAKLYSM - THE LAST EFFORT
13. KATAKLYSM - CROSS THE LINE OF REDEMPTION
14. DEVILDRIVER - DAMNING THE HEAVENS
Station_Keeper
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! LOL..I LIVE!!! lml (-_-) lml
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 02:08:38 am »

Well I think the entire tour was thrown together in a hurry and expected it to sell out because everyone loves MC and Ozzy.
Not everyone loves Motley Crue!

There is no worse feeling then the horror of playing an RPG all night only to lose to a power outage. My power level is still not high enough, but if things go as planned It will be someday. Some say im insane.....but their the crazy ones.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: