HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest' on sale now!  (Read 2401 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2010, 06:16:34 pm »

'Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest' on sale now! The special issue magazine honouring Ozzy Osbourne and Ozzfest!'

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/Metal-Hammer-Presents-Ozzfest

Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest is a 132-page special issue magazine honouring Ozzy Osbourne and Ozzfest. It includes in-depth coverage of all acts performing at Ozzfest 2010 in the UK, a complete history of Ozzfest, and an exclusive interview with Ozzy Osbourne and analysis of Ozzy's life and career.

Ozzfest is the world famous and ground breaking travelling metal festival established in 1996 by Ozzy Osbourne and his wife and manager Sharon Osbourne. Among the iconic artists who have appeared at Ozzfest during its 14-year history are Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Slayer, Pantera, Marilyn Manson, Judas Priest and System Of A Down. Ozzfest 2010 at London's O2 Arena on September 18 features Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Murderdolls, Steel Panther, Skindred and other acts to be confirmed.

Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest also comes with 2 exclusive free gifts!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:25:25 pm »

DADDY, I WANT THE MOUSEPAD!!!

Mine's on the way. Had to have it you know? I think "well, even if it is UK Ozzfest, it's about alot more than that, and will have killer pics. It says it's about all of 2010 Ozzfest, and historical ones...

but the main "oh yea" for me was the mousepad. It's coming with me to work! Killer!  Grin

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 11:12:07 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 02:37:24 pm »

Would love it if Ozzfest comes out with the best of or just hrs long footage of past Ozzfests. I'd buy that in a heart beat! Ahh... the good ole days!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 08:49:03 pm »

hey i would like one of those mags, but it seems to be only available in the uk at the moment.  i would be gratefull to my friend arizona if she can score me a copy.  send me a pm. if ya read this girl.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 10:28:02 pm »

hey i would like one of those mags, but it seems to be only available in the uk at the moment.  i would be gratefull to my friend arizona if she can score me a copy.  send me a pm. if ya read this girl.

The link shows US-CAN for one price, the rest of the world for another. I don't have a clue what you mean that it's only available in the UK? The show that is on it is from the UK, but I don't care because it covers past Ozzfests, and this year UK has Korn who I also like and I was cool with their lineup. Hmmm. What's going on?

---
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 10:34:44 pm »

its just im sometimes confused when ordering stuff and a little gunshy about ordering from a place overseas. mainly if they do the money conversions right, i did not see the area where they cover forien options, i read a little more detail later. i also dont care where it covers him just reading about him pleases me.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 10:50:20 pm »

its just im sometimes confused when ordering stuff and a little gunshy about ordering from a place overseas. mainly if they do the money conversions right, i did not see the area where they cover forien options, i read a little more detail later. i also dont care where it covers him just reading about him pleases me.

It costs $15 and some change. That's the conversion (about 1.5x British lbs = USD). I got "I Am Ozzy" early cuz I ordered overseas. I guess as long as it's posted on the Ozzfest site & Ozzy.com, I'm good. They check out stuff and officially sanction it, so I'm not too concerned. They send it, it takes about 2-3 business days longer than regular sends, but it arrives and has this cool postage from overseas LOL ~* Shocked). I order stuff from a vendor for t-shirts over there that sells really cool t-shirts with chains and dragons and so on, it's a breeze so long as it's secure orders which this is ~~~~~ I did it woman! It's ok!

---
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 10:54:22 pm »

ok thanx for the heads up ill look into it tom after my hard day at work. im bushed now from an amazing horrorcon i went to in gburg pa. partied hard hard.

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 07:53:51 pm »

Well, my package finally arrived about 3 days ago safe and sound! I haven't opened the package itself yet. Just took it out of it's manilla envelope. I want to wait for the right time when I'm not all harried and hurried from work or kids and it's just not happened yet. Killer week at work.

---
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 08:20:18 pm »

nice girl. but i think they have sold out, because i cant find it on that link.  maybe i need to goole metel hammer that what ill try next.

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 09:43:45 pm »

hey wiz, ive been trying that link ya posted to get the magazine and it does not show it. im asking for a big favor and if ya have any copies i can buy off of ya.  PLZ PM ME IM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.  THANX IF YA CAN HELP THIS OZZFAN.

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 06:58:51 pm »

Metal Hammer back issues can be ordered from their website though I don;t see the Ozzfest Issue listed there yet:

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/music/metalhammer-magazine-back-issues/
paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 07:34:56 pm »

niether did i im going to the barns and noble near me tom to check and see if they have it.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 07:58:35 am »

'Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest' on sale now! The special issue magazine honouring Ozzy Osbourne and Ozzfest!'

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/Metal-Hammer-Presents-Ozzfest

Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest is a 132-page special issue magazine honouring Ozzy Osbourne and Ozzfest. It includes in-depth coverage of all acts performing at Ozzfest 2010 in the UK, a complete history of Ozzfest, and an exclusive interview with Ozzy Osbourne and analysis of Ozzy's life and career.

Ozzfest is the world famous and ground breaking travelling metal festival established in 1996 by Ozzy Osbourne and his wife and manager Sharon Osbourne. Among the iconic artists who have appeared at Ozzfest during its 14-year history are Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Slayer, Pantera, Marilyn Manson, Judas Priest and System Of A Down. Ozzfest 2010 at London's O2 Arena on September 18 features Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Murderdolls, Steel Panther, Skindred and other acts to be confirmed.

Metal Hammer Presents Ozzfest also comes with 2 exclusive free gifts!

Nice!

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 02:34:08 pm »

GUESS WHAT GANG I WENT BOOK SHOPPING AND SCORED 2 COPIES OF THE ZINE AT BARNS AND NOBLES. I OPENED ONE AND THE OTHER WILL BE IN PLASTIC TO KEEP IT PRISTINE.  the mag is sooo cool. and so are the extras.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: