HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Geezer Butler talks about a final Black Sabbath Reunion Tour  (Read 3826 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 03:57:11 pm »

A new Sabbath tour and album would be incredible to have happen! Hopefully that's what happens.
Jeffsters
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 12:08:56 pm »

I love sabbath!   and i'd love to see you guys one more time!

::finger
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2010, 04:26:33 pm »

That would be fucking epic
I would travel for miles just to see Sabbath play together again
Imagine though if they did what Zepellin did and just played a small one off gig in the UK and you could only get tickets by going in a world wide ballot Sad
SantaBarbaraJohn
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 05:18:31 pm »

I'd love to see Sabbath do a major US Tour.....there's really no other band I'd rather see.

Rocksinsb
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2010, 07:41:07 pm »

I am hoping to hear a new album with Blasko, Gus G, Tommy C, Adam, and Ozzy from scratch under a different producer. No more Churko. I think that would be stellar. Much of the Scream album was done already when the guys were asked on board. I love Scream, it rocks, big time and is a huge hit world-wide, Churko and Ozzy are obviously a great pair. However, I am tired of the over-polished sound Churko brings to Ozzy's music. On a side note: are they "promoting" the album on the 'Scream' tour? No. Just "Let Me Hear You Scream," for some reason. Weird!

A serious question raised in my head that I want answered is - do they (Blasko, Clufetos, Wakeman, Karamitroudis) have what it takes to usher in a platinum album for fans? I want to see if they've got what it takes.

The way I see it is there is so much bad-mouthing. putdowns, and politics going on between Geezer, Iommi and Ozzy, how can anything worthwhile for Ozzy fans come out of it?

I want to see NEW Ozzy stuff. No offense to my all time favorite band of all time. Would another tour highlighting 1970's music really allow Ozzy to be who he is today, never mind the others in the band? Before that could be viable, I'd think they need new material. Something worthy of their dark, pre-1975 style.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 10:45:32 pm »

if the album is across between paranoid and sabbath bloody sabbath would be great and do a tour ...ahhhhh maybe dreams could come true Cool Cool Cool

el_paz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2010, 02:30:42 pm »

If It Were 2 Happen, It Would Be The Monumental Tour of All Tours That Ozzy & Sabbath Have Ever Put On. As 4 A New Album, That Would Be A Great Challenge For The Greatest Band 2 Ever Blast Out On The MEtal Scene.  I AM IRON MAN!!!!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheesy

::smile
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 07:54:24 pm »

if there is a sabbath reunion, those tickets are going to be extremely expensive. but well worth it.

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 08:13:04 pm »

Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: