HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 soccer cleats  (Read 46 times)
tinghe

View Profile
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:29:15 pm »

Philipp Lahm became Germany's biggest talking point during the World Cup, even ahead of Mesut Ozil.

The debate over which was his best position raged, with coach Jogi Low eventually reverting him to the right-back spot he played in for the majority of his 113 international caps.

#487307679 / gettyimages.com

Following Germany's World Cup win, Lahm has since retired from international football - and the new question is who will replace him.

One star to already put himself forward is right-back Sebastian Jung.

2014 soccer cleats The defender was a regular with Eintracht Frankfurt last season, earning admirers with the seven assists he provided last season.

Arsenal were linked with his signature numerous times earlier this year, but Jung switched to Wolfsburg, admitting he had turned the Gunners down.

He said at the time: "There were some concrete things. Arsenal was in touch and it was something to think about, but I was actually very clear: I wanted to stay in the Bundesliga."

Adidas F50 Messi Now Jung has his eyes on Lahm's full-back spot for Germany, having made his international debut in May.

He told BILD on Tuesday: "Too bad that Philip stops. But of course that opens doors - perhaps even for me. I hope I get my chance. For me it is now vital to do well at my club."

SEE ALSO: PHOTO: Alexis Sanchez training to get ready for Arsenal return

Jung has recently turned 25, and his 2.2 million signing could turn out to be the bargain of the Bundesliga season.

cheap Hypervenom Phelon If he can go onto win the right-back spot for Germany, he may give Arsenal even greater cause to regret being unable to persuade him to join.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: