HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: down at the Ozzfest Corner Tap  (Read 73877 times)
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2010, 12:19:36 am »

you know .....somebody should really throw a bash for all us Ozzfester.....find a nice centrally located venue / bar and invite anyone from the forums to come party on a weekend.....meet you guys in person.....or maybe it would have to be a traveling party.....every month it could e in a different city at a different pub.....give us a chance to meet each other.....have a beer or cocktail listen to some good tunes and tell some stories......I'm not really sure if we could all make it to Gnomez neighborhood though ( sorry Kiwi ).....but we come post a different bar in a different city on here every month and see who shows.....members and non-members alike.......what do ya think?...good idea?..or maybe I've had one too many tonight and I'm talking out my ass......you tell me...

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 12:26:20 am »

you know .....somebody should really throw a bash for all us Ozzfester.....find a nice centrally located venue / bar and invite anyone from the forums to come party on a weekend.....meet you guys in person.....or maybe it would have to be a traveling party.....every month it could e in a different city at a different pub.....give us a chance to meet each other.....have a beer or cocktail listen to some good tunes and tell some stories......I'm not really sure if we could all make it to Gnomez neighborhood though ( sorry Kiwi ).....but we come post a different bar in a different city on here every month and see who shows.....members and non-members alike.......what do ya think?...good idea?..or maybe I've had one too many tonight and I'm talking out my ass......you tell me...
Ummmm it was called OZZFEST Cheesy

But yeah I hear that....it would be cool if they had a promo tour that was Ozzsponsored with past Ozzfest alumni that did sets with Ozzy/ Sabbath tribute covers and did different cities at medium sized venues that have bars and fitting accomodations.
It could keep ozzfest in the limelight during these long drawn out hiatuses.
I doubt it would take away from the solo tour either...it would help to stoke that crazy trains firebox!!

Bottoms Up! Da Wizard!! Cheesy

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 12:42:23 am »

But yeah I hear that....it would be cool if they had a promo tour that was Ozzsponsored with past Ozzfest alumni that did sets with Ozzy/ Sabbath tribute covers and did different cities at medium sized venues that have bars and fitting accomodations.
I doubt it would take away from the solo tour either...it would help to stoke that crazy trains firebox!!

ha ha.....Ozzfest......yeah I get it
I like where you went with that one....but seriously you are on the right track......spread this shit out over the entire year.....have get togethers in various cities around the states.....actually get to meet each other ( still want to come out to Jersey for some urban exploration and ghost hunting )...have a beer with some of the people that I chat online with....and throw in a good dose of music too.....the venues wouldn't have to be to big....the bands could be locals or even some of the Ozzfest forum members bands ( sorry powerslave....didn't mean to rub it in.....get that shit going like AlpineValleyGirl said).......I would think it would be a blast.....

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
SUPERDRUNK151
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 12:48:23 am »

Maybe we should get our own reallity show called the Ozzy Shore lol.Will Catzzz run out of weed?Will Steven Strong rape that girl?Will Mantooth ever make sense?Tune in next week to find out

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 12:48:32 am »

ha ha.....Ozzfest......yeah I get it
I like where you went with that one....but seriously you are on the right track......spread this shit out over the entire year.....have get togethers in various cities around the states.....actually get to meet each other ( still want to come out to Jersey for some urban exploration and ghost hunting )...have a beer with some of the people that I chat online with....and throw in a good dose of music too.....the venues wouldn't have to be to big....the bands could be locals or even some of the Ozzfest forum members bands ( sorry powerslave....didn't mean to rub it in.....get that shit going like AlpineValleyGirl said).......I would think it would be a blast.....
I could take you to the Trenton NJ Lunatic Asylumn where the guy silently and methodically used his woodworking tools to DISEMBOWEL himself in the middle of the night without a peep. The guards never heard a sound. They found him the next morning...when they went into the woodshop they found his last work....a grandfathers clock with a 3-d skull carved on the front!! gruesome...yet TRUE! Shocked
Of course we could drown our horrors over a cold one right after that.....lol

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 12:56:37 am »

Maybe we should get our own reallity show called the Ozzy Shore lol.Will Catzzz run out of weed?Will Steven Strong rape that girl?Will Mantooth ever make sense?Tune in next week to find out
I Wanna Play As Mantooth Or At Least Mantooth's Adopted Cousin Mork-Spork Who Gets Introduced
When Mantooth Mysteriously Disappears & Is Found Weeks Later In Stevenstrong's Basement Where
Were Also Re-Introduced To ALL Of The Missing Females That He Has Held Captive For Months! Grin

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 01:23:09 am »

(FOF re-adjusts velcro on bullet-proof vest)

Yeah so...about that little get together...just to be on the safe side I`m coming ARMED TO THE TEETH.

Survival of the fittest......

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 01:38:29 am »

imagine me (putting on different masks every 5 minutes because I'm a clone), middle finger, first ozzy fan, da wizard, AVC, the wiz, stevie, sadian, live dd, master chief, and mantooth all in the same room. that would make an entertaining show for sure. middle finger would just walk around drunk and stoned, ranting incoherently while FoF tries to get him to go to rehab, while stevie keeps his dark secrets in the basement, stoned cats goes awol, live dd pwns brenda irl, and we all take a shit on mayhemfest's porch and ring the door bell!
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 02:11:44 am »

imagine me (putting on different masks every 5 minutes because I'm a clone), middle finger, first ozzy fan, da wizard, AVC, the wiz, stevie, sadian, live dd, master chief, and mantooth all in the same room. that would make an entertaining show for sure. middle finger would just walk around drunk and stoned, ranting incoherently while FoF tries to get him to go to rehab, while stevie keeps his dark secrets in the basement, stoned cats goes awol, live dd pwns brenda irl, and we all take a shit on mayhemfest's porch and ring the door bell!
Remember when Master Chief started the "shit on my chest" thread just to see what pop up ads would appear? lolz Cheesy He would be the "snookie" of the show....

franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 02:52:35 am »

Remember when Master Chief started the "shit on my chest" thread just to see what pop up ads would appear? lolz Cheesy He would be the "snookie" of the show....
complete with fake boobs and tan
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 08:38:56 am »

Instead of going to clubs at night, we could go to different shows and raise hell everywhere. We wont take a cab everywhere we'll have an old beat up school bus.....now we just need a driver? 
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 02:45:44 pm »

I've met and partied with a half-dozen forum members at Alpine Valley & Chicago OzzFests. Next stop, Sept. 19 - Dallas Stadium to see the Bears stomp the Cowboys. Gonna be in Dallas Friday through Monday that week partyin' with the Texan folk. Cheers!

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 05:50:43 pm »

What it says is: "I'm a protein disc ensconsed in a carbo disc. Eat me, pay up and please come again soon." Grin
franky_boy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 05:54:14 pm »

I've met and partied with a half-dozen forum members at Alpine Valley & Chicago OzzFests. Next stop, Sept. 19 - Dallas Stadium to see the Bears stomp the Cowboys. Gonna be in Dallas Friday through Monday that week partyin' with the Texan folk. Cheers!
why would you admit to hanging with texans? texans are fags, just look at imploding soul for example.
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 07:16:22 am »

who the fk is imploding soul.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: