HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: horus needs to come back  (Read 9390 times)
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2010, 05:43:34 pm »

and slam CJ the schizo some more  Grin
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 06:45:04 pm »

the cat needs to come back as well.

ps...i am at a library  Cry

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »

Agree Catz needz 2 come back! Horus? Is he that egyptian eye pic? Whatever! Franky Boy leave people alone! No one wants ya on here! Your ghey @ss pics are more than enough 4 us Ozzfesters 2 want 2 even see! Why are you even here are these boards anyways? Are you really 4 the forums cause you like Ozzy? Or just like 2 cause trouble! Btw... Zak is my bro! I don't usually come 2 his defense cause were not that close but wtf is your prob! And schitzo? You & others don't know him like I do! So Fuck Off! ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 08:16:28 pm »

Agree Catz needz 2 come back! Horus? Is he that egyptian eye pic? Whatever! Franky Boy leave people alone! No one wants ya on here! Your ghey @ss pics are more than enough 4 us Ozzfesters 2 want 2 even see! Why are you even here are these boards anyways? Are you really 4 the forums cause you like Ozzy? Or just like 2 cause trouble! Btw... Zak is my bro! I don't usually come 2 his defense cause were not that close but wtf is your prob! And schitzo? You & others don't know him like I do! So Fuck Off! ;p
I`m pretty sure Horus and Catz are the same human...lets just be thankful we have Extazjian J Sadian back. He`s the original personality that is also Horus and Catz but is different because hes in the Sadian persona.
( I dont know about Horus being Sadian for 100% fact but thats where my bet lies...)
That is the one saving grace of multiple screen-names....if they come back as a more user friendly version of thier former selves...we are all the better for it.

And MsCee...I like your bro Zak. But the thing is he keeps making these WILD allegations and every once in a while goes off the charts acting kinda (for lack of a better kinder word) Paranoid.
I try to reason with him but it always ends in him making some crazy accusation based in nonsense. I still try to remain more or less friendly with him though. I accept him but I give up.....must be pretty wild at your house during the holidays....keep the weapons locked up.
JK Cheesy

FOF

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 08:18:25 pm »

hey look its cj on an account pretending to be his sister. I don't believe angel exists, just another cj sock account. he started it with his self righteous bullshit and schizo paranoid rants. fuck that fat bastard, he deserves all the hate he gets for being a big mouth neanderthal.
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 08:39:47 pm »

hey look its cj on an account pretending to be his sister. I don't believe angel exists, just another cj sock account. he started it with his self righteous bullshit and schizo paranoid rants. fuck that fat bastard, he deserves all the hate he gets for being a big mouth neanderthal.
Funny you should say that...I always had that thought on the back burner .
Except I envision him wearing a tummy shirt with skinny jeans and makeup squirming in delight while he posts pretending to be a female relative.( if he is doing that)

I like MsCee but thats part of that game he plays...maybe thats why he`s so suspicious all the time....guilt can do that to a person...or should I say "people".
MsCee..if you are real I apologize...but something is amiss here....or should I say a Ms.
We may never know. Sad
But thats just me......

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 09:01:25 pm »

If you were really a friend of mine on the old Ozzfest board you would know me. I had 2 of my personal pics and a pic of my cat and other pics. Wtf? I am a girl! Are you a guy? Or just pretending yourself! I can prove who I am! I have lots of pics of me! Do you? I question you Franky "queer boy". And Fof why you do this? My bro has been harrassed by a crap load of @ssholes on here off & on for years! Why? Hell, I myself had trolls attacking both me & my friends on here as well. And I did nothin wrong but had a sig people hated! 1rst it was my No Doubt sig then it my ChthoniC animation. Remember that?

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 09:13:59 pm »

If you were really a friend of mine on the old Ozzfest board you would know me. I had 2 of my personal pics and a pic of my cat and other pics. Wtf? I am a girl! Are you a guy? Or just pretending yourself! I can prove who I am! I have lots of pics of me! Do you? I question you Franky "queer boy". And Fof why you do this? My bro has been harrassed by a crap load of @ssholes on here off & on for years! Why? Hell, I myself had trolls attacking both me & my friends on here as well. And I did nothin wrong but had a sig people hated! 1rst it was my No Doubt sig then it my ChthoniC animation. Remember that?
Yeah..I remember all that MsCee...we`re just wondering about your bro though...thats all.
 I think you are you.
But wouldnt put it past your brother because he has so many other ID`s and blames so many people for doing the same thing.
I really do feel bad he gets trolled like that.
It sucks...I have been attacked so many times  that it just teaches one to let it slide.
Thats what he should do.
It is something I understand but he shouldnt blame people that dont have jack crackers to do with it......
He thinks AC is Franky....but it doesnt matter who trolls are.
They could be anyone.....usually they are someone who does know you from another account and has posted with you before...then they toy with you under a lie of a name.
Who cares....if one doesnt like what they say.... ignore them.
Anyway...I hope all is well with you MsCee...sorry about that inference..I didnt really mean it but it truly is something I wondered about when I first saw how funny your bro could be. Hes definately out there.....
I had to decide that you are real...just like we are.
Your bro should just have one name...cant you have like an intervention for him or something? Cheesy
Break him of that wacky habit and let him come down to earth...... Cheesy

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 09:35:33 pm »

Fof.. My bro did have 1 profile. Like others on here he couldn't get into his account. So he uploaded his other one he already had. That one he made years ago when people really bullied him on here. That's why he left. It took awhile for him 2 get into his original account. Don't you have 2 accounts? As well as others do? I don't! This 1 is the real me & original. I worked hard on this account. As 4 posts count I don't give 2 $hits on that. I lost some here and there. Who cares. I just post when I can. Funny thing... I never could reply on the old forum via my phone. On this 1 yeah. And btw... I don't have a computer anymore. Mine crashed awhile back. Hadn't really gone out 2 get 1. Yet! But when I do, people will know it's me on here 4 sure! Oh btw... I have a youtube... MsCeeAngel. I have only 3 vids on there! All girly stuff on there. Zaks is Star Wars and other crap! I like Star Wars... but omg he loves it! Btw..recently someone called him a Star Trek fan..ya know trekkie..he hates Star Trek! Except TNG.

*Horus*
Armenian Wrathchild343
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 09:51:12 pm »

No HEFTY, the white trash boy, i only wanna slam you! Grin

samp_dawg aka sampson aka sadian
Survival of the fittest......
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »

Fof.. My bro did have 1 profile. Like others on here he couldn't get into his account. So he uploaded his other one he already had. That one he made years ago when people really bullied him on here. That's why he left. It took awhile for him 2 get into his original account. Don't you have 2 accounts? As well as others do? I don't! This 1 is the real me & original. I worked hard on this account. As 4 posts count I don't give 2 $hits on that. I lost some here and there. Who cares. I just post when I can. Funny thing... I never could reply on the old forum via my phone. On this 1 yeah. And btw... I don't have a computer anymore. Mine crashed awhile back. Hadn't really gone out 2 get 1. Yet! But when I do, people will know it's me on here 4 sure! Oh btw... I have a youtube... MsCeeAngel. I have only 3 vids on there! All girly stuff on there. Zaks is Star Wars and other crap! I like Star Wars... but omg he loves it! Btw..recently someone called him a Star Trek fan..ya know trekkie..he hates Star Trek! Except TNG.
I wont go to his you-tube..he got annoyed when he thought I did..I never saw it.He accused me of going there and said something to me about it...but I never went there or saw it. I wouldnt know how to find it anyway.

I have only the firstozzyfan account.

The one with the question marks is my original account that they carried over to let me into this site when the old one closed.
( the question marks on each side of it were what was left of the Ozzy crosses on each side of the Firstozzyfan name)

I had 4000+ posts..but the account wouldnt work so they reset the old one and I lost my post count but all my posts are here. (I`d have 5000 by now!) Huh
Same me, same account.
On one of the old boards where NONE of the accounts exist anymore I opened a second name to be able to post anonymously and made a scant few posts on ONE log on for a few minutes.

It was easy to do but was stupid...thats what trolls do.

I dont want to be like that. Its deceptive.It felt creepy...(thats why the trolls like it probably for a cheap thrill...)

That account does not exist anymore. It had like 2 or 3 posts on it.

I DID use the firstozzyfan account on the old board where you could change your screen name and leave my SIG up...you could still see it was me..with the firstozzyfan flames and black sabbath flames on it..but I would change my name to tony Iommi for one minute..then to geezer Butler,..then to Bill Ward...then to Ozzy...it was for fun.

I didnt hide that it was ME though.

But that blew up in my face...someone figured out that while the firstozzyfan name was down..and Iommi was up THEY COULD STEAL my name.
That actually happened. I know who did it because the web provider told me who it was....thats why I had to rename firstozzyfan with the crosses on it.

Otherwise i`d lose the IDENTITY I had. Thats whats important...not losing your ID.  This place wouldnt be the same without good `ol FOF right? Cheesy

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 09:54:33 pm »

IT......IS.....ALIVE!!!!! Shocked Cheesy

*Horus*
Armenian Wrathchild343
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 09:59:09 pm »

And I see it slowly crawling around your toothpick of a neck...... Shocked WATCH OUT!!!!!! Shocked

samp_dawg aka sampson aka sadian
Survival of the fittest......
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 10:04:49 pm »

And I see it slowly crawling around your toothpick of a neck...... Shocked WATCH OUT!!!!!! Shocked
You dont quite have the Horus persona down very well. He HATED me...it was someone who had a major bone to pick and they trolled HARD!!!! HARDCORE HARD trolling...sick trolling.
You sort of fail right now as Horus...you`ll have to kick it up about 1000 notches... Cheesy

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 10:12:34 pm »

where is my friend catzzz, i miss him Cry

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: