HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lookie, Lookie......I Found Cookies......  (Read 1141 times)
frank_e_boi
slamming doors disturbs my sheep counting
Community

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:41:10 am »

Here's a cool new game.......find out the two topics where these quotes came from on here!

FoF said: He turns like a fukkin mad dog dude,..one minute he`s aight,.then GRRRrrrrrrrrr
WHAT WAS YOUR ORIGINAL NAME!!!!! as in who did I meet you as? I dont know,..I better go before I piss all of you off. I just want everyone to get along,..when I talk like that people fuckin snap.

Catz said: Seriously fof, everytime you post here, there's a problem, just shut up and fuck off. Every one of us has our own unique style of writing, and if you pay enough attention, you'll notice it. I have a theory about someone who is a real airheaded bitch, and I'm not talking about jennyb4u9 either. Let the games begin!::smile

FoF said: Live by your words bitch,...and umm I just looked it up and callin me "gay" and tellin me to "shut up and fuck off" was NOT in the being nice section of my little book of common sense.So I call it as I see it and you call that talkin shit?? Thats only a reflection you`re seeing ,..dooood.I`m runnin the show here,,, DANCE PUPPET!!!!!! DANCE!!!!! I will now leave you to all that you THINK is yours,....::animatedlaugh (good luck with all that.....FOF.)

Your faith in your friends disturbs me.::stare hoohah.
I will rid the world of stupidity, one n00b at a time.
Then i will control they're life through metalinsanity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: