HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER!!!
TV-Icon/Character
Movie-Icon/Character
Super Hero/Villian
Cartoon Icon/Character
Toy Baced Icon/Character
Wrestling Icon/Character
Music Icon/Persona
Horror Movie Icon/Character
Classic Halloween Costume
Fast Food Icon/Character
Comedy Icon/Character/Persona
Political Icon/Mock Persona (For Fun Or Gain)
Adult Theme/Private Party (Desribe/Not In Detail)
Generic/Homemade (Made-Up/Describe In Detail)
Spoof/Farce (Anything/Non-Specific)
Other (Type Below)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER!!!  (Read 3958 times)
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:44:10 pm »

I Figured That Since Halloween Is Just Around The Corner & Now That Stores Are Just
Starting To Stock-Up, Now Is The Perfect Time To Start Guessing What You Want To
Dress-Up As In Order To Either Blend-In Better Or To Scare The Crap Outta Some Emo
Twi-Hard Scum Of The Earth! (I May Be Scum, But I Hate BOTH Gothy-Emo's & Twi-Hards!)
Anyways, Back To The Subject....Either Click Above Or Click "Other" And Type Your Choice Below!
(This Does Not Specify w/Mask/Prop Or w/o But You May If You Feel Like Doing So...It's Up To YOU!)

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 12:20:20 am »

I Was The (Dark Night) Joker THAT Night (Last Pic) Want To Be Either That Again Or Mad Hatter,
Sweenty Todd Or Maybe Even Burger King w/o The Mask But I'm Still Trying To Figure It Out!
It Was Certainly A Blast Had By One & All & I Hope To Do This Again This Year As Well...
Hell, The Entry Fee For The Factory Was Just $10 Folks! (Blackout Maze Was $3 Extra!)

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 01:50:32 am »

Hey Zak ...yeah Nightmare Factory was cool. Extremely better the year b4! I so loved the electric chair. And the guys running after us. I talked with them and they said they have 4 new attractions instead of 2 this year. Seems 2 sound kick@ss! Don't 4get the block party and concert! Wished it was scarier 4 me! I don't scare easily. Ya know they had more pics right? I have some pics that I took of that night as well. Some with camera and some on phone. I was a dead emo goth girl. I put my costume 2gether using my clothes. However I souped up my pants with chains. It was bad@ss! I think I have some pics of you still on my phone. Ya want me 2 send them 2 ya? Let me know. K? ~Angel ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 05:55:45 am »

I Actually Changed My Checkered Shirt To A Black One & My
Striped Purple Pants To Aquamarine Slacks Cause They Fit Better!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 06:12:17 am »

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 06:28:08 am »

paozzygrrll56

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 10:32:35 am »

i am going as a hippy punk zombie for a zombie walk im in. getting my face done up.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 10:36:09 am »

theyz not even the real LINE-UP anymore dood...(LOADZ .357)

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 09:23:58 pm »

we get hundreds of kids in our neighborhood for Halloween
last year we had a kid dressed up as Ozzy and it looked just like him!
the other kids got a piece or two of candy, but that kid got two handfuls!

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 01:39:01 am »

Hell, I used 2 give out several bags full of candy, toys,etc ...plus can drinks and whatever I thought was neat 4 Halloween! Plus deck out whole house... both inside and out! It's my fav holiday! I love it! ;p Unfortunately on my block not that many kids come over! Some but not enough 4 me. I now go out and have fun on Hallow's Eve! I go 2 Nightmare Factory in Havelock, N.C. Hell, I wrote 2 them and told them that goin there is great and how I normally decorate my house 4 halloween. I also told them some ideas and what they had a few years back was awesome and they should bring some of those ideas back! Needless 2 say... they told me 2 come in and audition 2 be a cast member. My reply is thanks 4 the offer but I can't sorry. But that was nice of them 2 ask me. ~Angel ;p

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 12:27:48 am »

last year we put up one of those inflatable decorations of a big black cat
we went to the bar to play some pool and when we got back about 2 am
the damn thing was stolen right off the front lawn

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 12:44:41 am »

Yeah, I remember you telling that story last year Alpine. Glad you guys had a good time otherwise! Cheesy Hey have ya decided what you wanna be this year? I haven't the foggiest idea yet! Last year I was a dead goth girl. The year b4 a gothic fairy. I dunno what 2 do this year. Except goin 2 the Factory! They not only have the attraction, they also have... bands, fortune telling, ya can get tattoos, it's a block party event! It's really fun! I try 2 get others 2 come and enjoy it as well! No sense in being bored on Halloween I say! Btw.. Halloween is on a sunday this year! ~Angel ;p 

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 02:19:28 am »

Hellraiser costumes are bad@ss! I've seen them at a costume store last year. Very wicked! Someone last year paid alot 2 be Pinhead at our Halloween festival. Some other bad@ss costumes are Cosplay Kingdom Hearts. I've seen some sweet costume pics of them! !

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 01:35:58 pm »

Hellraiser costumes are bad@ss! I've seen them at a costume store last year. Very wicked! Someone last year paid alot 2 be Pinhead at our Halloween festival. Some other bad@ss costumes are Cosplay Kingdom Hearts. I've seen some sweet costume pics of them! !
Yeah, I Was Beside Him On Stage, I Got Either 2nd Or 3rd Place, But He Got 1st! (Prizes Were Nightclub Tickets & Sum Money!) I Was Missing The Green Hair & Improvised On The Costume Which Perfectly Matched A Figure I Had!
Still Wondering If I Should Go As That Again This Year (w/Green Wig) Or Mock IRON MAN (Real Helmet/Chest)
OR Scary Movie/Scream Or An Amazing DARTH VADER/D.MAUL (But I Can't See OR Breathe In The Vader Suit!)
(Almost Bought Crokett, Dukes, Popeye, Fred Flinstone, A Chewbacca Or Blk.Gorilla Suit But They Were $40-70 Each...WTF?)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:37:40 pm by DOC_CABOOSE » Logged

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 10:46:54 pm »

here I am in 2009 as an undead inhabitant of the wild west.....won two costume contests that night....came in 2nd in a third contest

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: