HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remembering 9/11..... What were you doin that day when ya heard bout it?  (Read 7351 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2010, 03:11:28 am »

It was 9yrs ago 2 day at 8:45am. I remember what I was doin! We were gettin our house electricity turned on. We had just gotten the whole house re-wired! Looked at the tv and I said... look it looks like that plane is gonna hit that building! And it did. (the pic showed the 1rst building after it got hit, the 2nd 1 got hit minutes later!) I will never 4get watchhng people jumping out of buildings 2 their death! It was sad day 4 the people that died and their loved ones! Little did we realize that it was the start of something...war that would last for years. There have been many more women and men that died due 2 this! It's a great loss 4 America! ~In Rememberence of.... R.I.P dead people! ~Angel ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 04:03:15 am »

I Was Working At KAY-BEE TOYS When It Happened....VERY BUSY!!!
When All Of The Sudden Our Assistant Manager Jen Ran Into The Back Room & Screamed!
The Mall Cops Came A Few Minutes Later Because They THOUGHT There Was A Problem?
We Had No TV's Other Then Monitors Running Various Game Demos, So How Were We To Know?
Anyways...She Wasn't Upset That She Knew Anyone In NYC, Only That Her Husband Was A Marine,
Which Had NOTHING To Do w/That Day Or Dilemna!? It DID However Stop Customers From Shopping,
Until I Told My Manager To Take Old Sale Flyers From YEARS Ago & Mark Out The Date!
(The Prices Listed As Sales On The Flyers Were Allready The Same As They're Current Non-Sale Anyway!)
I Proceded To Hand Out The Flyers While Shouting: "WE GOTTA HUGE SALE GOING ON HERE!!!" & Sure
Enough LOADS OF PPL Poured-In, More So Then "Black Friday" It Was The Best Day They Had In YEARS!!!
When I Got Home My Family Showed Me A Recorded VHS Tape Of The "Attack/Aftermath" It Was Freaky!
My Bro-In-Laws Dad Was At Our House To Help Us w/Various Plumbing & Carpentry & Even He Was Shocked!
Later On, Both LENO & CONAN Were Talking About It w/Massive Anger! CONAN Studio Even Had A Blackout Aka
No Power, Just Generators...I Mean We've Had That MANY Times, But NEVER Seen A Brodcast Like It...Br00tal!!!      

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 04:06:41 am by JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe » Logged

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:32:13 am »

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

Let us all remember the innocent victims of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks. Nine years ago, that carnage unified this country more than ever behind the principles of individual freedoms this country was founded on. We should stand united and pledge that those whose political or religious doctrine is based on the destruction of those who do not believe as they do, must fail and fall.  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Exstazjian
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 10:50:22 am »

Roll Eyes who carez

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 01:20:07 pm »

i was still in high school at the time (sophmore), and my science class was in the auditorium for some reason and my science teacher came in saying that 1 of the twin towers got hit with an airplane and the 2nd 1 was about to get hit, and seriously thought she was talkin' about a math problem so i stopped paying attention (dead serious) lol.  then through out the day i started noticing that everyone was leaving and i asked one of my friends what was goin' on then he told me.  anyway, ALL TERRORISTS NEED TO KILL THEMSELVES  Cheesy LOL, just not blow anyone up in the process.

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 01:50:30 pm »

I was in 8th grade, in English class.  After it happened, we watched the news the rest of the day.  Watched both towers fall, scary stuff.

::c_stare
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 06:44:40 pm »

I was packing an Ambulance with supplies..... trying to get in there.......desperately trying to go.

I have never given up nor forgotten.....many have. Some have even shown their true colors....

That includes the "media"...most politicians...and the conspiracy theorists.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 08:54:27 am »

i wuz livin with about 30 black doodz in a cell block in prison in butner,nc.

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 10:57:46 am »

I was at working waiting for my patient to come in, watched on CNN the first plane hit the first tower, then the second hit while i was working on my patient.  the next day getting to work was a nightmare since they were stopping and searching every vehicle that came onto the installation.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 08:04:03 pm »

my sister woke me up and turned on the tv in my room just in time to see the second tower get hit.  we watched the carnage all day long, glued to the news.  I went in to work later and we debated on whether we would open that evening, which we did, but we called the crew and gave them the choice as to whether they felt they wanted to work or not.  some did, some didn't.  customers told us they were glad that we did open, that it gave them the opportunity to get away from the whole thing for a while.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 10:34:47 pm »

I was driving down the road to the gates of my work listening to the radio with a sense of unreality at what I was hearing. When I got inside my building I watched in a break area what was happening and couldn't believe my eyes. That day many people left and went home. I did not see any management until after lunchtime when things had for the most part stopped happening. Which was weird. Only 1 in like 8 even came in that day. I stayed. For what turned out to be around 4 days, half the time going home to sleep four hours and in the end napping at my desk. All I can say is this, I saw many men and women that day on bent knee hurting. Sharing their grief over other losses that got triggered with the trauma of that day. I saw some leave, but many stay. And those people stood up and took care of business in ways that would have made you proud.

What happened was unforgivable. Let us never forget 9/11 nor the innocent souls who died that day. God bless them all, and their families. And God Bless America.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
puffpuffpass
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 03:55:18 pm »

i was in elementary school with a cap gun, convincing my friends it was real.

stevenstrong
bcuz im evil.
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 06:09:30 pm »

i just noticed BUSCEMI wuz in the background of that sig.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 06:25:29 pm »

It was on many of the tv channels for weeks end. I watched most of it when I could. I was glued into it. ~ Was it the horror of it? I guess it was. Was it the disasterous outcome? I dunno. All I know is that it was addicted in watching and hearing any news that was being fed unto the tv screen! Just being truthful people!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 10:20:56 pm »

Nothing wrong with paying attention to acts of war on American soil. I would think someone nuts for whom it didn't click. It was bizarre on so many levels. Aside of the war for independence and Pearl Harbor, what war was ever fought on American soil? We are in unique times, this generation.

When were civilians (moms, dads, neighbors, friends, husbands, wives, sisters, brothers) including children ( http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=12105 )ever used in the commission of an act of war? ...One might say Waco was an example of that. Was it okay to kill kids to eradicate "the cult in the compound?" Why not just starve them out instead of do what was done? (shivers)

...This is a victim of the Oklahoma City bombing. She was not guilty of any crime:

A six year old, arched back from CS gas used on the adults without care for the effect on children.

People don't learn. Here's a recent situation involving religion + military: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20001329-504083.html

Religion + military leads to zeal leads to insanity. It usually stimulates acts of extremism and terrorism from people who think they're sane when they clearly are not. People do heinous things believing it serves some larger purpose. Terrorism. Scary stuff. Maybe you should look into working in a field related to it Missy. Not everyone can handle this stuff.

xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx- Roll Eyes -xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx- Roll Eyes -xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx- Roll Eyes -xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx

Oh yea. Hee hee hee hee. Batting my eyes. Looking really voluptuous and dreamy into all the guys eyes here. Or not. Whatever. I don't know WHAT that was all about. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO serious. You know? I need to get back to my soap opera's.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:27:52 pm by f_darkbladeus » Logged

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: