HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swine virus..  (Read 2900 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:42 am »

Hello peeps thought ya wanna know a lil something. 1rst off this pig flu virus is a mutated virus that is combining pig genes, bird genes with human genes & it's goin from animal 2 human 2 human. Over 80 people have died in Mexico. Over 100+ people had it there. There have been reports of it in the U.S. in such states as... Texas, California, New York, & Ohio so far. There are thoughts of more unknown cases over here. Apparently other countries are taking pre-cautions & ordering fellow citizens not 2 go abroad. I read this & more on the Associated Press.com site. It actually reminds me of a movie starrin Dustin Hoffman ..called.. Outbreak. Do any of ya remember this movie? Sounds kind of similar. I really hope that things get better & not worse than they are ! ~Angel :p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Station_Keeper
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! LOL..I LIVE!!! lml (-_-) lml
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 02:20:35 am »

Yeah, I just got over the flu myself. I think that it was the H1N1......not sure though! Ate King's BBQ the other day maybe that was how I got it. They're silverware was disgusting and looked unclean! They didn't even offer plastic cutlery instead.....sick! And even worse, all they had to drink was homemade tea. Would have preferred Mike's Hard Lemonaide.....LOL!

There is no worse feeling then the horror of playing an RPG all night only to lose to a power outage. My power level is still not high enough, but if things go as planned It will be someday. Some say im insane.....but their the crazy ones.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: