HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey you punk kids!  (Read 457 times)
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2010, 09:49:02 pm »

so, I'm driving to work the other day and I stop at a stop light.  as I'm waiting, I see about a dozen kids hanging in a parking lot, sitting on the asphalt with one kid standing and keeping watch.  he sees me watching them and kind of waves me off like, 'don't look!' but that made me pay even closer attention to what they were doing . .

everyone crowds around one of the kids really closely and a girl is croutching over him pulling on his ear.  then he screams!  I bust out laughing because I realize they have just pierced his ear.  they all turn around and look at me and I yell, "just keep it clean!!"  the light turned green and I took off and they all started laughing.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 10:57:05 pm »

so, I'm driving to work the other day and I stop at a stop light.  as I'm waiting, I see about a dozen kids hanging in a parking lot, sitting on the asphalt with one kid standing and keeping watch.  he sees me watching them and kind of waves me off like, 'don't look!' but that made me pay even closer attention to what they were doing . .

everyone crowds around one of the kids really closely and a girl is croutching over him pulling on his ear.  then he screams!  I bust out laughing because I realize they have just pierced his ear.  they all turn around and look at me and I yell, "just keep it clean!!"  the light turned green and I took off and they all started laughing.
damn kids these days.
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 02:58:15 am »

Hey 1 day we were driving at night and apparently this 12 or 13yr old boys parents allowed him 2 get behind the wheel with not only his parents in the car but other kids as well! This happened in the downtown business area. I don't care who you are you should know better than allow a kid that is that young 2 drive. I don't care if your drunk and ya need someone that young 2 drive ya! Keep the driving in your yard. That way no one else will get hurt in case there's an accident!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
paul_depard
your average, everyday freak show
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 04:31:11 pm »

Hey 1 day we were driving at night and apparently this 12 or 13yr old boys parents allowed him 2 get behind the wheel with not only his parents in the car but other kids as well! This happened in the downtown business area. I don't care who you are you should know better than allow a kid that is that young 2 drive. I don't care if your drunk and ya need someone that young 2 drive ya! Keep the driving in your yard. That way no one else will get hurt in case there's an accident!
jealous

my kidney itches Mmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 10:28:34 pm »

when we were that age, our older brother let us drive in the cemetary, to teach us how
cuz there's nobody to kill there, they're already dead!

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: