HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: to zaktarzodiac  (Read 1780 times)
*Legion*
Community

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:42:08 pm »

because something was said and then the topic locked so that it could not be answered i decided to answer it in a new thread. the first statement was made by darkbladeus who it appears is 15-20 years my junior and also appears to be a staunch ozzy fan. while i love ozzy, i am much more endeared to alice cooper. he is and always has been my favorite musician and i have seen him 10 or more times in the past 30 years. i am however not darkbladeus.
here is the quote being addressed:
Quote:
f_darkbladeus said:
  "usually the most abusive and aggressive personalities are the most insecure and inadequate. you know that (or must) with your background."
Zactarzodiac said:
  JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IMPLYNG MRS.LEGION (Aka; A_C's Wife...Shocked That I Know, Aren't Ya'?)
You've ALWAYS Been A Member From The Getgo...But RARELY Made Your FULL PRESENCE Known Til' Now...
There Were Hints, But Somehow Most Seemed To Either Ignore Them Or Cower In The Shadows...I NO LONGER COWER!!!
to which i respond: i am not shocked that you know that i am bobcat from the 2006 boards or that i am a-c's wife because i said so in this thread:  http://www.ozzfest.com/forum/index.php?topic=101287.msg1098707#msg1098707 and yes i have been a member since way before a-c was, however i am not active on these boards just as i am not active on the ramv boards. i have much more important things to take care of and i use all my extra time reading [mostly novels and mostly fiction, but no comics Cheesy ] so i would have to say that you are wrong about me on more than 2 counts
and as far as what darkbladeus is implying, i do have an idea, but no comment since she and i are not the same person.
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:12:09 pm »

because something was said and then the topic locked so that it could not be answered i decided to answer it in a new thread. the first statement was made by darkbladeus who it appears is 15-20 years my junior and also appears to be a staunch ozzy fan. while i love ozzy, i am much more endeared to alice cooper. he is and always has been my favorite musician and i have seen him 10 or more times in the past 30 years. i am however not darkbladeus.
Quote:
f_darkbladeus said:
  "usually the most abusive and aggressive personalities are the most insecure and inadequate. you know that (or must) with your background."
Zactarzodiac said:
  JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IMPLYNG MRS.LEGION (Aka; A_C's Wife...Shocked That I Know, Aren't Ya'?)
You've ALWAYS Been A Member From The Getgo...But RARELY Made Your FULL PRESENCE Known Til' Now...
There Were Hints, But Somehow Most Seemed To Either Ignore Them Or Cower In The Shadows...I NO LONGER COWER!!!
to which i respond: i am not shocked that you know that i am bobcat from the 2006 boards or that i am a-c's wife because i said so in this thread:  http://www.ozzfest.com/forum/index.php?topic=101287.msg1098707#msg1098707 and yes i have been a member since way before a-c was, however i am not active on these boards just as i am not active on the ramv boards. i have much more important things to take care of and i use all my extra time reading [mostly novels and mostly fiction, but no comics Cheesy ] so i would have to say that you are wrong about me on more than 2 counts
and as far as what darkbladeus is implying, i do have an idea, but no comment since she and i are not the same person.

Legion/Bobcat:No matter how many times I tell this guy..( I think its a guy...if he`s truthful)..that you are you and I am I and all these wild guesses as to who is a clone and who is who and whatever, and that he`s wrong EVERYTIME...he just wont let it go.

Zaktar: Does it really matter anyway? you were wrong dude.(no big deal) All these people are real people and they arent clones. Its no secret that she is who she says.....thousands of people know that. You are acting as though its shrouded in secrecy. Give it a rest.( i would hate to think anybody would be messin around with you on other boards or this one, but from the stuff i see all these questions you have asked were answered truthfully)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:20:12 pm by FIRSTOZZYFAN » Logged

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 01:13:13 am »

Quote:
f_darkbladeus said:
Zactarzodiac said:
to which i respond: i am not shocked that you know that i am bobcat from the 2006 boards or that i am a-c's wife because i said so in this thread:  http://www.ozzfest.com/forum/index.php?topic=101287.msg1098707#msg1098707 and yes i have been a member since way before a-c was, however i am not active on these boards just as i am not active on the ramv boards. i have much more important things to take care of and i use all my extra time reading [mostly novels and mostly fiction, but no comics Cheesy ] so i would have to say that you are wrong about me on more than 2 counts

Legion/Bobcat:No matter how many times I tell this guy..( I think its a guy...if he`s truthful)..that you are you and I am I and all these wild guesses as to who is a clone and who is who and whatever, and that he`s wrong EVERYTIME...he just wont let it go.

Zaktar: Does it really matter anyway? you were wrong dude.(no big deal) All these people are real people and they arent clones. Its no secret that she is who she says.....thousands of people know that. You are acting as though its shrouded in secrecy. Give it a rest.( i would hate to think anybody would be messin around with you on other boards or this one, but from the stuff i see all these questions you have asked were answered truthfully)

1st Of All, It's Not Like YOU Haven't Locked Short Unanswered Threads B4!!!
2nd, What OTHER Boards...Where Else Am I A Member Other Then Offical Mayhemfest
& I DON'T Post There Because EVERTHING Gets Deleted After 2-OR-3 Months...WTF?
BTW...Is That Why *Legion* (3rd Name w/Rammie Threads, I Looked!)
Returned All-Of-The-Sudden Out Of The Blue...Hmmmmm...Very Strange Indeed...
I Will Honestly Say That You (Rich...If That's Indeed Who You Are...*rolls eyes*)
Are Pretty Much An Open An Honest Person w/Few Execptons Due To Ignorant Loyalty
Torwards Those That Have Openly Stabbed You In The back How Many Times Now?
Too Numerous To Mention...No, I'm NOT Saying That YOU Are Ignorant, But Rather
Your Faith In Cloners/Aggro Starters. Yes, Part Of The Problem On Here Is Lack
Of Honesty! (w/The Exceptions Being You And Me!) Think About It This Way, When
You Were Born Did You Have A Choice When, What Sex You Were Going To Be, Eye Color,
Pigmentaion/Nationallity, Height, Enviromental Factors/Things You're Raised Around,
etc...NO! So Why Should PPL Get Cut Down Baced On Those Very Same Standards?
I Guess Because You Guess...Yet The Facts About Me Are Clearly Present For ALL To See!
Everyone Else Meerly Hides Behind Various 4-Or-5 Yr. Old Multiple Personas!
(Catz/Catzzz/Sadian/Ex_/Primusucks/Lowdown/Live_DD/Deptuy_Whatever/MinistryMember99, etc.)
That's Just One Perfect Example, You Tell Me To Stick To My 2007/2008 Profile,
And NOT Be Called Zaktar, My OFFICAL Online Name Since 2005, Yet Many Do Just The Same
And Get No Flack For It...Does Make One Wonder Just Who's RLY On The Other End Of Things!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 03:42:37 am »

Thank You zaktarzodiac!! Thanks to you bobcat lost the bet and I am the very happy winner of 2 weeks of back rubs (at anytime I wish) Grin See she  bet that I was not talking reason to you and that if someone talked to you with reason that you would be much more receptive of what they were trying to say. I bet that you were as thick as a Brick (lead brick) and that no matter how she worded what she was trying to say, short of saying that you were right on every count that you would not listen to what she was attempting to say. By claiming that
Quote: BTW...Is That Why *Legion* (3rd Name w/Rammie Threads, I Looked!)
Yeah she has posted a whole 2 times in as many years. Once to tell someone she was not interested in hot topic and the other was her post here. That is clearly done with malice and was completely out of the blue. She was only trying to tell you in a nice way that she was not f_Darkbladeus Totally a low and dishonest thing to do. And about the  second legion account. Yeah, that was a result of the accidental lockout done by tim  back over 2 years ago and she hadn't used it to post since that time, even though the problem was resolved. Again so very dishonest a thing to do. Not upright and completely as transparent as your still posting with all  of your acknowledged accounts. I will gladly take her corruption over your honesty any day. But hey, you clearly made me a winner!!! Smiley

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 03:51:52 am »

Thank You zaktarzodiac!! Thanks to you bobcat lost the bet and I am the very happy winner of 2 weeks of back rubs (at anytime I wish) Grin See she  bet that I was not talking reason to you and that if someone talked to you with reason that you would be much more receptive of what they were trying to say. I bet that you were as thick as a Brick (lead brick) and that no matter how she worded what she was trying to say, short of saying that you were right on every count that you would not listen to what she was attempting to say. By claiming that
Quote: BTW...Is That Why *Legion* (3rd Name w/Rammie Threads, I Looked!)
Yeah she has posted a whole 2 times in as many years. Once to tell someone she was not interested in hot topic and the other was her post here. That is clearly done with malice and was completely out of the blue. She was only trying to tell you in a nice way that she was not f_Darkbladeus Totally a low and dishonest thing to do. And about the  second legion account. Yeah, that was a result of the accidental lockout done by tim  back over 2 years ago and she hadn't used it to post since that time, even though the problem was resolved. Again so very dishonest a thing to do. Not upright and completely as transparent as your still posting with all  of your acknowledged accounts. I will gladly take her corruption over your honesty any day. But hey, you clearly made me a winner!!! Smiley
Think About It From My POV, Person That Has NOT Posted Since 2009 Isn't It, All The Sudden Returns
Just To Say That They ARE NOT A Person Who Has Loved Ozzy Her ENTIRE Life But Choose To Join
Just Febuary Of This Year? Please Do The Math & Think This One Over From A Stranger's POV & If
You Don't Reach The EXACT Same Conclusion, Then You're Either Too Ignorant To Tell Internet From
Reality OR Clearly Blinded By Love! I'm Guessing The Latter Since You Seem Like An Inteligent Biker...
An Insainly Strange Mix That's A RARE Sight To See! But Who Knows...Only Time Will Tell IF That Too Is True!

f_darkbladeus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 05:32:31 am »

I'm really glad someone knows what you all are talking about. Don't worry that that apparently is yourselves. However, just know that from these eyes, reading this stuff? You all sound like really weird ducks. Certifiable. I'm just surprised Gnomez hasn't popped his head in here to spout his unique ironic and comedic wisdom. But maybe he's one of the people arguing???

You know, Facebook eliminates all this kind of stuff. At least then if you befriend someone and you suspect after a time they aren't real (maybe because they don't post pictures of themselves? or say anything on their page?) you can dump them off of your friends list. See, for most, music, Sabbath, Ozzy, Halford, or other bands are but a part of who they are. That = a well balanced person imho.

Are you all WOW or Dungeons and Dragons players like really high up in levels?

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 05:39:14 am »

I'm really glad someone knows what you all are talking about. Don't worry that that apparently is yourselves. However, just know that from these eyes, reading this stuff? You all sound like really weird ducks. Certifiable. I'm just surprised Gnomez hasn't popped his head in here to spout his unique ironic and comedic wisdom. But maybe he's one of the people arguing???

You know, Facebook eliminates all this kind of stuff. At least then if you befriend someone and you suspect after a time they aren't real (maybe because they don't post pictures of themselves? or say anything on their page?) you can dump them off of your friends list. See, for most, music, Sabbath, Ozzy, Halford, or other bands are but a part of who they are. That = a well balanced person imho.

Are you all WOW or Dungeons and Dragons players like really high up in levels?

1st Off...Luv The Cutdown(s) 2nd, H8 DND...H8 IT...H8 IT!!! Used To Play WoW In 2006...Too Damn Expensive!
Wanna See My REAL PICS...My Myspace Is NOW OPEN...Enjoy! Don't Believe What You See?
I Can Easily Hold Up A Piece Of Paper w/Your Name On It....Question Is: Would A_C Be Willing To Do So?
Hell, He's Too Afraid Of Even Giving Out Initials, Let ALONE 1st Name/Real Pix....Mine Is C.J. (No Joke!)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:42:10 am by ZaktarZodiac » Logged

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 08:56:23 am »

Fear does not play into  this at all. You are certainly nothing for me to be afraid of. It has to do with being proper. If you want to know what the fuck my name is, ask me, not FOF. Like wise I'm not going to go to someone else to find out your name. If I Google and it comes up in my search, that's different It should  also be that way with ZFW or anyone else.  Be up front and decent enough to ask. If  you do some research and come up with my name, that is also different, because I have said what it is on several occasions. It is called something you are most likely not familiar with. Maybe you were not taught it in home-school. That is because more times than not, it is learned in a group situation. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'll just let you Google it as well.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 11:42:05 pm »

Fear does not play into  this at all. You are certainly nothing for me to be afraid of. It has to do with being proper. If you want to know what the fuck my name is, ask me, not FOF. Like wise I'm not going to go to someone else to find out your name. If I Google and it comes up in my search, that's different It should  also be that way with ZFW or anyone else.  Be up front and decent enough to ask. If  you do some research and come up with my name, that is also different, because I have said what it is on several occasions. It is called something you are most likely not familiar with. Maybe you were not taught it in home-school. That is because more times than not, it is learned in a group situation. But I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'll just let you Google it as well.
You Allready Have...I Think It's Three Letters, But NOT Sure! But After Seeing You And Tommi Together,
As Well As A Funny Lil' Gif, I Have Seen Some Light Shining Past That Giant Biker Forehead And It Shows Passion!
At Least WE Have Found A Common Ground Besides The Ozzman "And That's A Good Thing!" Take Care Budz!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: