HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Porcupine Tree at the Radio City Music Hall  (Read 1640 times)
Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2010, 09:09:17 pm »

Last night I went to Radio City Music Hall to see a special performance by Porcupine Tree.  It was an off date which they planned to play an extended set with some older songs mixed in.  Very glad I decided to go to this, probably the best concert of my life.  Started off slowly with a semi-acoustic set with some oldies.  Then played two additional full sets with a great mix of old and new stuff.  They closed out the night with my favorite song, Arriving Somewhere.  They sounded and played perfect and played for about 3 hours.  Just a fantastic show all around.

Setlist:

Semi-acoustic:
Stranger By The Minute
Small Fish
Pure Narcotic
Black Dahlia
Futile

Second set:
Even Less (extended version)
Open Car
Lazarus
Tinto Brass
The Sky Moves Sideways (Phase One)
I Drive the Hearse
Bonnie the Cat

Third Set:
Occam's Razor
The Blind House
Great Expectations
Kneel and Disconnect
Drawing the Line
Dislocated Day
Time Flies
Anesthetize (Part 2: "The Pills I'm Taking")
Up the Downstair
Sleep Together

Encore:
Arriving Somewhere But Not Here

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 09:11:45 pm by Deathblooms » Logged

::c_stare
franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:49:04 am »

way out...way out of here.....why has no one else posted on this thread? buncha non-music loving fucks! ha it's all good...
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:07:31 pm »

way out...way out of here.....why has no one else posted on this thread? buncha non-music loving fucks! ha it's all good...
Maybe It's Cause The Author Said: RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL....Think About It!?! How Matul Iz THAT Place, Huh? Undecided

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 05:36:27 pm »

Maybe It's Cause The Author Said: RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL....Think About It!?! How Matul Iz THAT Place, Huh? Undecided

Yeah, because no metal acts have ever played at one of the most famous venues in the United States.  'Porcupine Tree' comes first in my thread title but lets honest here, you have no clue who Porcupine Tree is.  I can't expect anyone on these boards to actually listen to good music.

franky_boy
acceptence seeking fat kid
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 01:17:25 am »

Yeah, because no metal acts have ever played at one of the most famous venues in the United States.  'Porcupine Tree' comes first in my thread title but lets honest here, you have no clue who Porcupine Tree is.  I can't expect anyone on these boards to actually listen to good music.
well it is the ozzboards. they have no idea who the good bands are and just name drop pantera and slayer to look cool
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:30:52 am »

Then why dont you go to a board that would give a shit?

This is a metal board.Dumb asses,we dont give a fuck about that shit.
Get a clue kids.

Deathblooms
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:10 pm »

Then why dont you go to a board that would give a shit?

This is a metal board.Dumb asses,we dont give a fuck about that shit.
Get a clue kids.

lol this is the Ozzfest forums you fucking retard.  You know how many horrible, non metal bands have been at Ozzfest? 

Get a clue old man.

FULLVOLUME
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 01:31:40 am »

well it is the ozzboards. they have no idea who the good bands are and just name drop pantera and slayer to look cool

SLLAAAYYYYEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: