HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My ideal Ozzfest 2011  (Read 20452 times)
TheGame
Community

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2011, 01:15:15 pm »

name's not bob, I'm a girl, hence the name AlpineValleyGirl

and, I wonder if Sleepytime Gorilla Museum would go over at Ozzfest?  I'd love to see that live
thanks again Primus, can't stop loving that band.  Pandora is throwing me all kinds of stuff like it too
lol I know you are a girl, "no prob bob" is jsut an expression you can say that to guys or girls, you know like okie dokie arty chokie (my personal favorite).

Edit* Sleepytime Guerrilla museum is prolly the best name for a band EVA!!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:18:16 pm by TheGame » Logged

TO THE SKIES!!!
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2011, 01:12:58 am »

xIcemanx's ideal Ozzfest 2011 brought to you by . . .
18 Hour Energy Boost!
for those of you who really need non-stop Metal from dawn to midnight!

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
xIcemanx
Community

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2011, 03:03:16 am »

Ozzfest would only play 16 Dates Sarting east and heading west Boston, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indianapolis, Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Houston, Denver, Salt lake City, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego Doing to shows a week starting August 3rd ending September 24th Playing Wednesday's and Saturday's so all the bands have time to rest cuz the time and how late it will be going.

Main Stage:
1:15am Black Sabbath
12:15am Judas Priest
11:15pm  Metallica
10:15pm Motorhead
9:15pm Iron Maiden (Starting August 16th)
8:15pm Slayer

Second stage:
7:15pm Megadeth (Starting August 16th after they get off of there other touring fest that there on)
6pm System of a Down (Haven't had an album out for a while that's why I put them on second stage)
5pm Anthrax
4pm Black Lable Society
3pm Rob Zombie
2pm Testment
1pm Alice Cooper
12pm Cannibal Corps
11:10am Fear Factory
10:20am Down
9:40am Otep
9am The Black Dahlia Murder
8:20am Whitechapel

Third stage:
6:45pm Marilyn Manson (Haven't had an album out for a while that's why I put them on third stage)
5:30pm Lamb Of God
4:30pm Killswitch Engage
3:30pm Arch Enemy
2:30pm Gwar
1:30pm Devile Driver
12:30pm Shadows Fall
11:35am Meshugga
10:45am As I lay Dying
10am In This Moment
9:20am Behemoth
8:40am Job For A Cowboy
8am The Red Chord

The second and third stages would be right next to each other and you would be able to walk back and forth!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 11:37:13 pm by xIcemanx » Logged

::finger
SUPERDRUNK151
Community

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2011, 02:02:50 am »

So was talikin to a friend about Ozzfest and this was an idea he came up with.Have like an all old school heavy metal tour.
The line up
Ozzy
Judas Priest
Motorhead
Manowar
Saxon
W.A.S.P
Twisted Sister
Tank
Cloven Hoof
Witchfinder General
Anvil

I know this would probably never happen.I dont even think some of the bands are still around but it would be a good show and bring alot of old school fans out.

f0r54k3n

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2011, 12:46:08 am »

Main stage:
ozzy
amon amarth
ac/dc
in flames
slayer

second stage:
eluveitie
the agonist
children of bodom
hatebreed
dark tranquility
times of grace
the haunted
epica
moonspell

i know that would be ridiculous to have all those bands but i know it would sell more then anything
Morningrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:34 pm »

MAIN STAGE:

Black Sabbath
Metallica
Opeth
Strapping Young Lad
Amon Amarth
Cannibal Corpse

2ND STAGE:

Morbid Angel
Immortal
Enslaved
Bloodbath
Kamelot
Emporer
Gojira

Mushroomhead75

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2011, 03:38:05 am »

Ideal Ozzfest 2011

Mainstage:

Ozzy Osbourne
Chimaira
Mushroomhead
Devildriver
Killswitch Engage
Black Label Society

2nd Stage:

Korn
Machine Head
Fear Factory
Stemm
Taproot
Theory of a Deadman
Livan
katie563
Community

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2011, 10:15:02 am »

First of all, I read somewhere in this thread that "Ozzfest doesn't have to be considered a metal show." WTF. What is it supposed to be? You want your pop and hip-hop thrown in with pop-punk and glam-punk? Go to Lollapalooza. Jesus.

Secondly, I went to Ozzfest last year and thought it was great. Could have traded Halford for Judas Priest, but whatever, the show was great. This Ozzfest has to top last year's, especially since Mayhem Fest is really sucking it up this year. I was hyped up to go to Mayhem Fest, but I threw up in my mouth when the 2011 line up was posted.

So finally, my ideal Ozzfest 2011 line up:

MAIN STAGE
Ozzy/Sabbath, doesn't really matter
Alice Cooper
Rammstein
Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Judas Priest
KoRn
Rob/White Zombie

SECOND/THIRD STAGE
Mudvayne
Murderdolls
Drowning Pool
Otep - (New Album - 4/26/11  Grin)
In This Moment
Sevendust
Five Finger Death Punch
After The Burial
Dope
Mary Magdalan
Soulfly

Other than that, I don't really care who else or in what order or on what stage. Ozzfest should just be all about the metal, baby!

P.S. You got balls to hate on Sharon like that. I hope Ozzy bites your head off.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:06:00 am by katie563 » Logged
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2011, 07:48:35 pm »

well, katie, that's f_darkbladeus for ya.  if you want to follow her stuff more, go to Ozzy.com - she's all over that,
she hasn't been over here in months.

ps.  I like your main stage, except for the order.   Cheesy

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2011, 06:41:31 pm »

My Ideal Ozzfest is that there IS AN OZZFEST!  It's April and no official announcements yet.  I've heard a bunch of rumors from musicians I know that "might" be on Ozzfest but nothing from Sharon and Ozzy themselves yet.  Anyone remember when they would announce the bands back in February and March?  I wish they would do that again.  I need something.  Scuse my language, but fuck Mayhem fest!  YEAH I;m going to that because I love Megadeth and Godsmack but Ozzy is my soul reason for loving metal and I need my Ozzfest kick.  I need it man!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
katie563
Community

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2011, 10:59:16 am »

well, katie, that's f_darkbladeus for ya.  if you want to follow her stuff more, go to Ozzy.com - she's all over that,
she hasn't been over here in months.

ps.  I like your main stage, except for the order.   Cheesy

Thanks, but there is no specific order. I just wrote them as they came to me. And I don't want to follow her. Unless it's for a *virtual* bitch slap. I mean, other genres are good and I listen to lots of other music other than metal, but this is OZZFEST. It's not meant for anything but good, true hard rock and metal. If you don't like all metal festivals, Ozzfest isn't the place to be.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:05:58 am by katie563 » Logged
Dylansdaddy1222

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2011, 09:59:00 pm »

My Ideal Ozzfest...

Big Four headline the Mainstage... thats it.
mmmmlyy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2011, 10:39:14 pm »

Shop to provide quality professional value of the trust-level digital camera battery charger
 Online sales cheap jvc battery chargercomp global?and panasonic battery charger?delivery of quality value of? nikon battery charger the letter lazy ~!
We are a group of experienced Internet marketing replace the major brand of digital camera battery charger nikon battery charger jvc battery charger panasonic battery charger et al. Our projects are all directly purchased the credibility of the manufacturers around the world. Them through, such as CE, UL and ISO9001/9002 certification, quality assurance procedures.

According to the scale of production, transaction costs greatly reduced. Our advanced vertically integrated supply chain system, simplify the order fulfillment system, we guarantee that you will receive the lowest price the best quality products
Panasonic DMW-BCG10PP Battery ChargerPanasonic DMC-GF1 Battery ChargerPanasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Battery Charger Nikon Coolpix S8100 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix S80 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix S4000 Battery ChargerFujifilm FinePix J37 Battery ChargerPanasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Battery ChargerPanasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 Battery ChargerPanasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Battery ChargerFujifilm NP-45A Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL10 Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL11 Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL5 Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL14 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix S6100 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix P300 Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL19 BatteryNikon D70 Battery ChargerNikon D100 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix S570 Battery ChargerNikon Coolpix S220 Battery ChargerDMW-BCG10PP chargerDMC-ZS5 ChargerDMC-ZS7 ChargerPanasonic DMC-TZ1 Battery ChargerPanasonic DMW-BCG10E Battery ChargePanasonic DMC-TZ5 Battery ChargerPanasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Battery ChargerJVC BN-VG107 BN-VG114 BN-VG121 Battery ChargerJVC BN-VG107 BN-VG114 BN-VG121 BatteryJVC BN-VF815 ChargerJVC BN-VF823 ChargerJVC BN-VF808U ChargerJVC BN-VF733U Battery ChargerJVC BN-VF707U ChargerNikon EN-EL12 Battery ChargerNikon MH-65 Battery ChargerNikon EN-EL5 ChargerNikon D5000 Battery ChargerNikon D3000 Charger
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2011, 11:39:01 pm »

....just in case any of us need to recharge our camera batteries at Ozzfest this year

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2011, 05:11:32 pm »

Black Sabbath
Aerosmith
Sammy Hagar
Van Halen
Motley Crue
RATT
Slayer
Rammstein
Anthrax
BLS
Amon Amarth
Coal Chamber
Overkill
Destruction
Belphegor
Kittie
Warbeast
Warbringer
Evile
Bonded by Blood
Chthonic
Behemoth
Fear Factory
Nine Inch Nails
MurderDolls
Mushroomhead
Drowning Pool
Within Chaos
Kataklysm
Goatwhore
Lazarus A.D.
Rigor Mortis
Skeletonwitch
Rob Zombie
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
At the Gates
Carcass
Testament
Hollenthon
Mayhem
Motorhead
Soulfly
Sepultura (w/ Max)
Cannibal Corpse
Deicide
Doro
Drain S.T.H.
Iron Maiden
Down
Kreator
Alice Cooper
GWAR
Obituary
God Dethroaned
God Forbid
Scar Symmetry
VADER
Immortal
Napalm Death
Satyricon
Brainstorm
Havok
Malevolent Creation
Krisiun
Abysmal Dawn
Decapitated
Mastadon
Moonspell

Wow, I listed 70 bands and would like to mention more.  I wish I could throw a show with all these bands.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: