HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zombie Walk Dallas 2010  (Read 583 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2010, 12:54:30 pm »

The Dead shall walk amongst the living in the largest ZombieWalk Dallas has ever seen. The walk begins as soon as you step off the Dart Rail (YES, YOU CAN GET TO DEEP ELLUM VIA THE DART RAIL) and walk the streets of Dallas (that's right walk, not run. Fast Zombies suck).

During ZWD we encourage you to check out business down there as many of them have embraced what we are doing and are offering discounts and specials to those dressed as Zombies. (Breaking character once indoors is perfectly okay by the way)

2826 ARNETIC has opened their doors to us and will feature LIVE MUSIC, a FULL BAR, and Zed knows what else!

Come bleeding...drooling...moaning.. and most importantly, dead.

THERE ARE SOME REALLY EXCITING THINGS IN THE WORKS AND WE WILL BE UPDATING THIS PAGE REGULARLY OVER THE COMING WEEKS LEADING UP TO THE EVENT, PLEASE STAY POSTED!

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=109363232419558

SUPERDRUNK151
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 12:07:35 am »

A bunch of people dressed as zombies walking around Dallas?Lets hope no drunk rednecks come stumbling out of the bars and are like,oh shit Z-day has started!!!!!!

(grabs shotgun outta truck)COME AND GET ME YOU GOD DAMN ZOMBIE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! Angry

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 11:40:36 am »

A bunch of people dressed as zombies walking around Dallas?Lets hope no drunk rednecks come stumbling out of the bars and are like,oh shit Z-day has started!!!!!!

(grabs shotgun outta truck)COME AND GET ME YOU GOD DAMN ZOMBIE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!! Angry
Just one mile through Deep Ellum.  Stores there will also give you discounts if you're dressed as a zombie and there are tattoo parlors and bars around where we'll be goin'.  So, yes, there will be a few drunk rednecks there.  There'll also be some high rednecks there because there's gonna be approximatly 3,000 zombies there.

Beast666
fuck you
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 02:19:59 am »

killer

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 11:05:56 am »

There was about 4,500 zombies there.  Lasted about 5 hours.  Lots of people got pissed-off because they were havin' to wait behind a bunch of slow-movin' zombies.  Some of them had a few zombies jumpin' on thier vehicles which REALLY pissed 'em off.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: