HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZAKTARZODIAKS LOCK `N RUN TACTICS WONT WASH HERE...  (Read 2661 times)
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2010, 08:48:53 pm »

ZAKTAR...you read it WRONG son!   Cheesy

Read it again carefully...I never said or say that I am LiveDD you are totally incorrect......sorry.

ekoerner said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

Vocalweapon said: BAN LOWEDOWN

MM...Nahhhhh..He`s one of the best members of this community,..you may be here because you have no other board to be a pain in the fixture on,....but LDD1 is the man when it comes to being a respected part of this gang. You are virtually an unwanted intruder that contributes nothing but "anonymous" (so you think) pointless lame jabs that a child would just look at in a sad sympathetic light,..then walk away and laugh at your predicament.
What is your issue?? He gets the respect you never will?
Get a new act man,..come up with a new gig,..this one is LAME.::finger::finger::finger::finger

wtf......liveDD respected?::animatedlaugh.......you must be a clone!::finger

Noooooooo,.......... Its me I assure you::animatedlaugh This statement was not made for "LiveDD" ...it was made to counter the lame ass stalker that was hounding LowDownDirty 1 even when he was at the FUCKING OZZFEST(with you) The guy just never gives up. Anyway LDD1 is the abrev. I use for Lowdowndirty1`s screen-name...(see? now you`re making me type that shit all the way out!::animatedlaugh) Go ahead and check with my pal LDD1.::looking I have a certain and particular level of respect for LiveDD/DDevil though...I am able to separate or revisit various issues from all the different boards and move on or rehash axes to grind,..its the net.
There is a lot of shit that happens here that is done by people and we dont always know who they are.
How do I know you are you?Huh::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::confused::c_stare
Generally you will find me smartmouthing trash talking shit-stirrers,..and sticking up for the decent regulars.
But thats just me..............................................
F.O.F.
::laugh

ZAKTAR:  Here is the play by play........

1. EKoerner jokingly tells me in his last posted words that I "must be a clone"......then I say NOOOOO It`s me (FOF)
He more than likely said that as i stated i have a respect for LiveDD and that made him jovially doubt me..so I righted him. (what is the mystery here dude?)

2.Can you cut `n paste this elaborate database you claim to have where the words actually say that?.....no,...you cant,....so...WRONG! You are WRONG SIR!! Good day to you!

3. Where are you interpreting this from?....what fucking planet?....please let me know so i can beam over there and set you right......I mean ..give it a rest. BTW I am not trying to be mean you just open these topics up and run.....you gotta be set right son!! MmmmmHmmmmm! Whoooo Wheeeeee!! Take a ride on my OZZFEST son!! Cheesy

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 01:05:08 am »

Read it again carefully...I never said or say that I am LiveDD you are totally incorrect......sorry.

ekoerner said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

MM...Nahhhhh..He`s one of the best members of this community,..you may be here because you have no other board to be a pain in the fixture on,....but LDD1 is the man when it comes to being a respected part of this gang. You are virtually an unwanted intruder that contributes nothing but "anonymous" (so you think) pointless lame jabs that a child would just look at in a sad sympathetic light,..then walk away and laugh at your predicament.
Get a new act man,..come up with a new gig,..this one is LAME.::finger::finger::finger::finger

Noooooooo,.......... Its me I assure you::animatedlaugh This statement was not made for "LiveDD" ...it was made to counter the lame ass stalker that was hounding LowDownDirty 1 even when he was at the FUCKING OZZFEST(with you) The guy just never gives up. Anyway LDD1 is the abrev. I use for Lowdowndirty1`s screen-name...(see? now you`re making me type that shit all the way out!::animatedlaugh) Go ahead and check with my pal LDD1.::looking I have a certain and particular level of respect for LiveDD/DDevil though...I am able to separate or revisit various issues from all the different boards and move on or rehash axes to grind,..its the net.
There is a lot of shit that happens here that is done by people and we dont always know who they are.
How do I know you are you?Huh::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::confused::c_stare
Generally you will find me smartmouthing trash talking shit-stirrers,..and sticking up for the decent regulars.
F.O.F.

1. EKoerner jokingly tells me in his last posted words that I "must be a clone"......then I say NOOOOO It`s me (FOF)
He more than likely said that as i stated i have a respect for LiveDD and that made him jovially doubt me..so I righted him. (what is the mystery here dude?)

2.Can you cut `n paste this elaborate database you claim to have where the words actually say that?.....no,...you cant,....so...WRONG! You are WRONG SIR!! Good day to you!

3. Where are you interpreting this from?....what fucking planet?....please let me know so i can beam over there and set you right......I mean ..give it a rest. BTW I am not trying to be mean you just open these topics up and run.....you gotta be set right son!! MmmmmHmmmmm! Whoooo Wheeeeee!! Take a ride on my OZZFEST son!! Cheesy

So Says The Mighty MIDDLE_FINGER.....Whatever! (ie; Don't Admit It & You Won't Get Blamed!)

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 08:57:35 pm »

ekoerner said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

F.O.F.

So Says The Mighty MIDDLE_FINGER.....Whatever! (ie; Don't Admit It & You Won't Get Blamed!)
(one cant admit something they havent done....thats how it works...)
I`m not Middlefinger...I am the one...the only....
The FOF Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: