HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 COMING TO A CLOSE, WHAT ROCKED.....WHAT SUCKED  (Read 1116 times)
el_paz
Community

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 04:17:45 am »

HEY FIENDS, 2010 IS COMING TO A CLOSE AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT ROCKED THIS YEAR  & WHAT SUCKED THIS YEAR. I GOT THIS 2 SAY:

ROCKED: THE BIG FOUR CONCERT, ESPECIALLY THE DIAMONDHEAD SONG PERFORMED BY ALL FOUR BANDS.

SUCKED: THE DEATHS OF OUR FALLEN METAL BROTHERS, R.I.P. PETER STEELE (type o negative), RONNIE JAMES DIO (elf, rainbow, black sabbath a.k.a. heaven & hell), & PAUL GREYN (slipknot)

::smile
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:08:18 am »

Rocked: Big 3 Tour, Maiden "Final Frontier Tour"

Sucked: Ozzfest didn't come to Texas  Angry Cry
Nando
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 03:03:15 pm »

Rocked: American Carnage, Ozzfest coming back to socal, and Maiden's "Final Frontier Tour"

Sucked: Only one ozzfest show west of the Mississippi, and the passing of RJD

Slave to the power of death
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 03:43:36 pm »

For those of you who didn't have an Ozzfest close to them this summer....are you going to the Ozzy's solo shows that are near you or are you specifically into Ozzfest more so than Ozzy solo? Just curious.
noise_maestro
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 12:37:05 am »

well i didnt get out as much this past year as much as i usual but i have to say the 2010 Memphis Hates You fest at the end of May was a blast with the Unbeheld,Burial Within,Cremains,Galaxicon,These Wolves are Robots,Process of Suffocation,Thorax Hum,Tanks,Randolph Robinson,Saurus,Ragpicker,Chinamen all jam out.

Seeing High on Fire,Kylesa fucking ruled,but Municipal Waste who was with them i didnt like except of course Dave Witte's drumming.

what was not good was Ronnie James Dio,Pete Steele,(Metal manager)Debbie Abono,Dennis Hopper

The new religion the electric church the only way to go.
minime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 03:22:47 pm »

For those of you who didn't have an Ozzfest close to them this summer....are you going to the Ozzy's solo shows that are near you or are you specifically into Ozzfest more so than Ozzy solo? Just curious.

both...

seeing the Ozman  Feb.3rd   San Jose

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 01:21:40 am »

Rocked: American Carnage, Warbeast, Thrillvania, discovering that Rigor Mortis is gonna start writing a new album
Sucked: Dio died, Fred Durst still lives, Ozzfest didn't come within 884 miles of me, Mayhem, I didn't get to see "Final Frontier Tour".

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: