HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BLACK FRIDAY...  (Read 2435 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:28 pm »

Is coming soon... Nov.26... next week! Are anyone of you guys & gals gonna take advantage of that? I am gonna try! Looks like... Wally World, Target have great deals! Walmart starts their deals at 12:01am, then they have more deals at 4am. Target starts at 4am. I don't know much bout other places. Any suggestions? I love Black Friday! Mayhem.. Mayhem.. Mayhem! Bring it on Bitches! ~Angel ;p

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 05:08:48 pm »

I thought black Friday was always when it was the 13th?
How is Friday 26th a black friday?
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 09:34:13 pm »

its the day after thanksgiving when idiots who think they are getting good christmas deals
descend on all the stores, sometimes lining up after midnight to be the first ones in

there's always news stories about how dozens of people are killed in the mad crush

the following monday has been dubbed Black Monday because that's the day everyone
wastes their entire day at work shopping on line instead of doing their real jobs
good luck if you need any kind of customer service that day.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 11:55:56 pm »

Oh I see...
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 03:13:57 am »

its the day after thanksgiving when idiots who think they are getting good christmas deals
descend on all the stores, sometimes lining up after midnight to be the first ones in

there's always news stories about how dozens of people are killed in the mad crush

the following monday has been dubbed Black Monday because that's the day everyone
wastes their entire day at work shopping on line instead of doing their real jobs

correction sighted.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Monday ::smile ::grin ::smile

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 09:28:47 am »

I went to one a couple of years ago with my wife. Everywhere you go its like a controled riot. No one is polite ,and if your in there way people will just nudge you out of the way. Store employees just stand back and watch in shock, the check out line wraps around the store, and if you get out of line your fucked, cutting in line will practically get you killed. Theres always a fight or a big argument over the stupidest thing, some people even get robbed in parking lots, or have their cars broken into while they're in the store. I think I might go this year just to see normal everyday people loose their mind......I need a good laugh   Wink
Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 11:54:29 am »

i'll be right in the middle of the chaos cause i'm workin' that day, i work at FYE.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 02:44:05 am »

Actually I lmao when I see people act like idiots over stupid things. It's actually a riot! Lol No un intended. I try 2 find deals & be sane while doin it. 1 year a lady was tried 2 take my stuff out of my cart. I took it back. I've had people push at ya. Just think of it as a concert. Feel free 2 push back if need 2. This ain't a place 4 frail people. The sales are great! Sometimes you can find sales b4 black friday or the sale continues til saturday. The problem with that is you lose out on the sales item. 1rst come 1rst get. Walmart, Target, Pet Smart are having good sales. Others it depends on what ya want. Hope this helps ya out! ~Angel ;p

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 01:15:17 pm »

TOYS R US and TARGET-
"12 TOY STORY 3 Karate Chop Figures: BUZZ, WOODY or JESSIE.
GIANT Lego tub $15 (was $30), SW: Boba Fett mask $15,
TF: Bumblebee deluxe voice mixer helmet $10 (was $40)
TF: RotF deluxe and FAB figures; Buy 1, get 2 Free (was $12 each.)

TARGET- Free $10 Giftcard when you spend $100 (til'10am)
also has RED wii systems for $150 w/free $50 giftcard.
Reverse puffer Vests (for the whole family) $8 (was $16)

BEST BUY- opens 5am, Xbox 360 w/3 LEGO games $200 (was $250)
(games include: SW: complete saga, Indy Jones, Batman-toon baced)

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 06:37:48 pm »

I ate Pasta, Burritos and Nachos on Thanksgiving (No, Seriously!) Actually, The gas helped me bank sum RLY GREAT deals on BLACK FRIDAY! (ie; NOBODY wanted to get within ten ft. of my stanky self, so i got 1st dibs!)

MistaDiablo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 09:09:04 pm »

ppl just go crazy on blk friady
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 01:10:24 am »

Some people do go crazy! I actually helped out alot of people out on black friday. Especially when there were no employees around 2 help them out. I got a decent amount of movies that I liked for a great deal. I only got 1 game. From what I understand that some of the deals are still goin... irrigardless that the time expired for sales. Some of the stuff are back 2 the same prices as b4. I say price scan them b4 buying! Happy Shopping!

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 05:28:37 pm »

There were morons in line all night, and it was colder than balls out there  Shocked I said to hell with it and stayed home drinking beer and blasting music in my garage till 3am Grin Tongue
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 08:34:08 pm »

correction sighted.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Monday ::smile ::grin ::smile

WELL, EXCUUUUSE ME!!

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: