HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a single post...  (Read 2332 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2010, 12:38:11 pm »

In 26 fucking hours.  I know that somebody had to've been on here since then.  Why is this place so dead?  They've got the bands thing taken down so there's a possibility of an Ozzfest 2011.  FUCKING POST ALREADY!!!!

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:23:43 pm »

hey who said you could give the orders around here  Wink

guess there is just nothing worth posting.... hope everyone got what they wanted for the holiday!

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 09:48:17 pm »

In 26 fucking hours.  I know that somebody had to've been on here since then.  Why is this place so dead?  They've got the bands thing taken down so there's a possibility of an Ozzfest 2011.  FUCKING POST ALREADY!!!!

It would help if we actually knew there was going to be an ozzfest.  All they would need to do is post dates and I bet this board would jumpstart again and get tons of posts.  the bands are still up from last year. You know the routine.  We find out in May
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:50:24 pm by Jayman » Logged
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 01:07:23 am »

guess there is just nothing worth posting.... hope everyone got what they wanted for the holiday!
Dude, I have been so fuckin' high all day that I could probably start a good debate that the sun actually rises in the west.

absentdung

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 03:43:33 am »

people stopped posting because middle_finger's blantant homosexuality and meth addiction scares all the normal people away. who wants to post on a forum where a supposed grown ass man in his 40s calling people "gayboy" and generally making no sense at all. ban middle finger and people will come back
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 04:46:34 am »

people stopped posting because middle_finger's blantant homosexuality and meth addiction scares all the normal people away. who wants to post on a forum where a supposed grown ass man in his 40s calling people "gayboy" and generally making no sense at all. ban middle finger and people will come back

Get a life ya dumb fuckin kid!

Metal or GTFO!

Hahahahahahaha!!

Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 08:31:00 am »

I cut down trees, I eat my lunch. I go to the lavatory. On Wednesday I go shopping. And have buttered scones for tea. Grin
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:34:41 am »

Did MF's post have any point to it?

absentdung

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 06:07:49 pm »

Get a life ya dumb fuckin kid!

Metal or GTFO!

Hahahahahahaha!!
see what Imean? who wants to post on a forum with morons like this? he whines when people mention shit bands. then runs these people off the boards with his incoherent faggotry. the dude is a fucking retard
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 08:29:50 pm »

Did MF's post have any point to it?
nah, but neither does Mantooth's.

I checked in a few times over the weekend, but otherwise I was paying more attention to my
REAL LIFE for a while.

It would help if we actually knew there was going to be an ozzfest.  All they would need to do is post dates and I bet this board would jumpstart again and get tons of posts.  the bands are still up from last year. You know the routine.  We find out in May

ozzy's been on tour and goes out again soon.  it's too bad we aren't getting current road info.
I wanted to post something about his car accident on dec 13th but couldn't find a reliable source to cite.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 08:55:29 pm »

Yes but I'm still waiting on my noodz TQ........
cockzit
Demigod
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 10:27:49 am »

I'll still take Middle Finger's posts over the dumb twats around here. It's like anyone female here has to have an IQ that's half their shoe size to post something.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 12:03:17 pm »

Yes but I'm still waiting on my noodz TQ........
I've had naked pics of torture queen for almost a year and a half now Roll Eyes

And that is all you get in life kid.
Now go jerk off on dads pillow and get him his beer MMk.
Get out in the real world?Hahahahahahaha!Job?Hahahahahaha!

Sad motherfucker you are kid! 

absentdung

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2010, 02:23:48 pm »

I'll still take Middle Finger's posts over the dumb twats around here. It's like anyone female here has to have an IQ that's half their shoe size to post something.
still suck at trolling ya queer, and hugging middle finger nuts like a gayboy ain't gonna help ya create bawww either.
cockzit
Demigod
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 04:03:37 pm »

still suck at trolling ya queer, and hugging middle finger nuts like a gayboy ain't gonna help ya create bawww either.

Neither is repeating everything he says trying to achieve meme status newfag.

The game, you lost it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: