HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go now, and live.  (Read 5026 times)
jackiedaum

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2010, 12:04:46 pm »

Go now, and live.
Experience. Dream. Risk. Close your eyes and jump. Enjoy the freefall. Choose exhilaration over comfort. Choose magic over predictability. Choose potential over safety. Wake up to the magic of everyday life. Make friends with your intuition. Trust your gut. Discover the beauty of uncertainty. Know yourself fully before you make promises to another. Make millions of mistakes so that you will know how to choose what you really need. Know when to hold on and when to let go. Love hard and often and without reservation. Seek knowledge. Open yourself to possibility. Keep your heart open, your head high and your spirit free. Embrace your darkness along with your light. Be wrong everyday once in a while, and don't be afraid to admit it. Awaken to the brilliance in ordinary moments. Tell the truth about yourself no matter what the cost. Own your reality without apology. See goodness in the world. Be Bold. Be Fierce. Be Grateful. Be Wild, Crazy and Gloriously Free. Be You.
Go now, and live.

* term paper
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 08:59:42 pm »

Fuck off and die
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 06:13:38 pm »

I couldn't bring myself to read all of it. 
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 04:18:36 pm »

And you can kiss my arse
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:28 pm »

I'm having a bad hair day.....you must know what that's like right?
Or not
Spam just doesn't float my boat....
L0Lzzy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 04:56:46 am »

my babe <3
Go now, and live.
Experience. Dream. Risk. Close your eyes and jump. Enjoy the freefall. Choose exhilaration over comfort. Choose magic over predictability. Choose potential over safety. Wake up to the magic of everyday life. Make friends with your intuition. Trust your gut. Discover the beauty of uncertainty. Know yourself fully before you make promises to another. Make millions of mistakes so that you will know how to choose what you really need. Know when to hold on and when to let go. Love hard and often and without reservation. Seek knowledge. Open yourself to possibility. Keep your heart open, your head high and your spirit free. Embrace your darkness along with your light. Be wrong everyday once in a while, and don't be afraid to admit it. Awaken to the brilliance in ordinary moments. Tell the truth about yourself no matter what the cost. Own your reality without apology. See goodness in the world. Be Bold. Be Fierce. Be Grateful. Be Wild, Crazy and Gloriously Free. Be You.
Go now, and live.

* term paper

Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 08:49:32 pm »

The poor girl must pity you
She obviously doesnt know what a creep you are
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 08:08:31 am »

The poor girl must pity you
She obviously doesnt know what a creep you are
Idiot I have an expensive laptop; I don't go to the library. I am not on the internet to flirt. You are just on here to look stupid...you have acomplished that indeed and talk out of your faggot ass. You are full of shit. You and your profile are a JOKE. Your pathetic for raping sheep. You are a LOSER. Women and men don't want to fuck you so you turned to sheep. You don't know me and never will, so SHUT THE FUCK UP SHEEP FUCKER!

You need fucking help you fuckhead..

Get a life?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: