HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zara sweater uk  (Read 106 times)
kfgvbfs

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2015, 04:41:06 am »

Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard has been announced after the end of the season, he left the reds visiting the United States to play football. Gerrard's Liverpool career, missing a League Championship trophy, the former Manchester United Star Scholes says if he had gotten to join another Premier League team could have won the Championship. zara dresses uk  Steven Gerrard for Liverpool 17 years ago and the team won 10 titles, including 1 Champions League, 2 FA Cup, 3 League Cups, 2 European Super Cup, the League Cup and charity shield each one, but the lack of premiership. On April 27, 2014, Gerard mistakes against Chelsea fell down, was to break the deadlock by Baba, Liverpool lost to Chelsea also lost the title of the initiative, and ultimately lost the Championship.

Scholes said in an interview with the independent newspaper: "as a United people, it's hard for me to say Stevie fails to win the Premier League title is a very unfortunate thing, he should get another premiership. "It is worth mentioning that, Gerrard was once very close and Chelsea, also rejecting the temptation of clubs such as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will stick at Anfield.

Scholes speak highly of Gerrard's loyalty: "he had an opportunity to leave Liverpool for another Premier League team, when Liverpool won the 2005 Champions League title, Chelsea had intended to sign him for the second time, he might have to go there. If he joined Chelsea, could have won the Championship more than once.

Chelsea have won the Premier League twice in 2005-06 and 2009-10, Scholes said a more realistic approach. He went on to say: "some people think Chelsea will lower the value Gerrard,zara sweater uk   I do not agree with, the transfer is part of football. I am very lucky that my Club is strong enough, can make my quest. I don't know Steven Gerrard made an important reason to leave decisions, whether Liverpool's title hopes this season than last season.

"He is in Italy met, and tactical abilities of the most outstanding head coach, crossing swords with him just like in chess, and every move will affect the final trend, you can't think too long, must keep an eye on the timer's time. "-Jose Mourinho
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: