HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Winds of Plague NEW keyboardist bears all TOO  (Read 2349 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2011, 01:49:54 pm »

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/01/22/now-winds-of-plague%e2%80%99s-alana-potocnik-bares-more-than-just-her-soul-hint-it%e2%80%99s-also-her-boobs/#more-52651
To quote John Mclaine from Diehard 2 "How can the same thing happen to a band twice" (I know, that's not it, but it's close).  Anyways, you don't really see any titties there, just ass when she's wearin' a thong.  Also taken in a gas-station bathroom.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 04:42:59 pm »

wow a scene skank being a scene skank , big surprise there. this band will always be know more for having hot keyboardists than the actual music, which is meh.

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 09:27:59 pm »

She does have nice pert tits.....
Ugly_Kid_Joe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 11:04:44 am »

wow a scene skank being a scene skank , big surprise there. this band will always be know more for having hot keyboardists than the actual music, which is meh.
What the fuck is your problem? Are you a fucking queer or some shit? I'd let her play keyboard naked all night long after I fuck the shit out of her.

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 11:30:05 am »

What the fuck is your problem? Are you a fucking queer or some shit? I'd let her play keyboard naked all night long after I fuck the shit out of her.
You just agreed with him, if the only thing you want her to do is play her shitty keyboards naked then she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 07:46:25 pm »

You just agreed with him, if the only thing you want her to do is play her shitty keyboards naked then she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.
ding ding ding we have a winner

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 10:36:11 am »

she will be known for posting nudes more so than for WOP's mediocre music.
They're already known more for bein' naked on the web than thier musical ability.  I, personally, don't have the slightest problem with that.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 03:39:59 pm »

I didnt see any pics there, wtf?

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 03:44:05 pm »

oh nevermind i found them.  the first 1 doesn't really look like her, the second one you can't tell, and the 3rd one barely looks like her cause i've only seen her with dark hair.  anyway i like winds of plague.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 08:37:14 pm »

oh nevermind i found them.  the first 1 doesn't really look like her, the second one you can't tell, and the 3rd one barely looks like her cause i've only seen her with dark hair.  anyway i like winds of plague.
The 3rd one isn't her.  It's Emma Watson (Harry Potter movies).

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 04:47:22 pm »

The 3rd one isn't her.  It's Emma Watson (Harry Potter movies).

oh, that site had "lets make up an interesting story to get more people to come to it" written all over it lol.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: