HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhemfest  (Read 4076 times)
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:26 pm »

I see that the Mayhemfest forum doesn't seem
to be working and the Mayhem Vanilla forum has been down the last few hours
I wonder if it is anything to do with the Mayhemfest line up scheduled for release next week?
Great to see some old forum members returning/posting here again
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 04:57:07 pm »

I see that the Mayhemfest forum doesn't seem
to be working and the Mayhem Vanilla forum has been down the last few hours
I wonder if it is anything to do with the Mayhemfest line up scheduled for release next week?
Great to see some old forum members returning/posting here again

It's working but they just changed the whole board format and a lot of people (myself included) cannot log in or create a new account. 
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 05:00:39 pm »

yeah that is pretty lame. Before the change, I had a number to start my username there, and it invalidated my account. I tried making 3 other new usernames and it wouldnt let me in.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:03:31 pm »

Vanilla is pretty bad. when I lurked there for 10 minutes, I felt like everyone was seconds away from holding hands and busting out in chorus, "Kum ba yah my lord, Kum ba yah". That was one circle jerk I wanted no part in.
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 06:09:08 pm »

Really?   It's mostly teenage douches that insult people and tell them to die when they don't like the bands they list on those boards.     
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 06:46:28 pm »

I recently signed up on Mayhem Vanilla to check it out as this place was dead for a few weeks and was over run by trolls.It's really nice to see a lot of our old members there...Catz, Primus, Nate, Cheeze, Distance, Leah, Tiger, Chicken Fucker etc but the board is in a weird format and I feel like a very old man there....okay I am old fukkit.
Some chick posted a few risqué pics yesterday and there was a real catfight going on
Good place to pic up some news though like the Big 4 concert
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 10:38:13 pm »

I recently signed up on Mayhem Vanilla to check it out as this place was dead for a few weeks and was over run by trolls.It's really nice to see a lot of our old members there...Catz, Primus, Nate, Cheeze, Distance, Leah, Tiger, Chicken Fucker etc but the board is in a weird format and I feel like a very old man there....okay I am old fukkit.
Some chick posted a few risqué pics yesterday and there was a real catfight going on

Ya, Sam(who is 17) posted nudes and sent Distance and Bianca into something, not sure what.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 04:42:48 pm »

Really?   It's mostly teenage douches that insult people and tell them to die when they don't like the bands they list on those boards.     

LOL thats how it was here too when this place wasn't so dead.  although a lot of the douches were in like their 20s, atleast from what i could tell lol.

Skull And Crossbones
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 04:45:37 pm »

yeah that is pretty lame. Before the change, I had a number to start my username there, and it invalidated my account. I tried making 3 other new usernames and it wouldnt let me in.

yeah i had a problem too, my old ID had spaces in it and i couldn't get in when the new site came up.  i tried making a new ID too, but it didnt work.

Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 08:11:40 pm »

can't pay me enough to attend this douchebaggery but atleast they have more than 6 tour dates  Roll Eyes

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 02:24:09 am »

I dont mind the vanilla forums now, I post there every now and again. but I try to stay out of all the e fighting in 90% of the threads. I used to get off on that shit but now I kinda feel ashamed at just reading some of it.

Phantom_Mod

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 02:28:23 am »

I dont mind the vanilla forums now, I post there every now and again. but I try to stay out of all the e fighting in 90% of the threads. I used to get off on that shit but now I kinda feel ashamed at just reading some of it.
bullshit. you're all up in it jackin off to those pics and bitches bitching. You  probably have your hand on your dick right now. You wake up and jump on the computer to see what's going down over there. It's your life. Just admit it.
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 02:45:35 am »

bullshit. you're all up in it jackin off to those pics and bitches bitching. You  probably have your hand on your dick right now. You wake up and jump on the computer to see what's going down over there. It's your life. Just admit it.
cool story, bro.

Phantom_Mod

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 02:46:19 am »

cool story, bro.
thanks geyboi
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 02:47:51 am »

cool story, bro.
thanks geyboi
so hows the music thing going? you still got that shaved head?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: