HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For:_Rachelle_ or Raz0r... NOT SPAM!!!  (Read 590 times)
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2011, 01:33:50 pm »

I really appreciate your concern, Anne. But it is not needed. I am quite capable of making a decisive solution to this complex behaviorial problem involving these uneducated adolescents. However, by spending most of their free time in a heartless world of random happenstance these young people lack proper mental development they need in order to become more independent as they reach maturity. Again... I do thank you, Ms.McCarty. for at least attempting to communicate through an open channel, but as you can quite clearly see... it was not needed. You see, everyone knows that adolescence is a very difficult time for teenagers who are full of enraged hormones influenced by popular-culture, peer-attitudes, personal-emotions, core-values, modern-ethics, unjust-authority, persuasion and/or coercion which can often lead to sexual promiscuity within the real world setting. This dramatic change in their behavior can cause alienation especially when they spend all their time together online within chat rooms and web fourms. This can be a good thing but it could also give them feelings of stress, confusion, peer pressure, doubt and anxiety, which often lead to depression or thoughts of suicide. None of which have became my primary focus. But rather my worry for your friends anti-social behavior. I thank you for the clarity on this flip-flop of a notion. but again, as you can quite clearly see... it was not needed. Have a wonderful day. Your friend, CJ.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:08:45 pm »

Are _Rachelle_ or Raz0r even on these forums? Regardless, CJ I never said I would no longer have discussions/debates with you, only that I will not exchange PM's because you have destroyed that trust. And I am still uncertain what you hoped to gain by that betrayal.

I found what you wrote fascinating and wonder what your intent was. There were parts of it that read as if it was a copy and paste from other website. Specifically- "can often lead to sexual promiscuity within the real world setting". This does not really fit in with the discussion we were having and I have trouble agreeing that underage sex leads to depression and suicide. Regardless, you have left me at somewhat of a cross roads of thought here:

1. You did some web research and used a thesaurus to craft a response that gives the appearance of being educated and having some grip on reality. This isn't in fact who you really are, but since I was hitting close to home you wanted to provide me with an alternate illusion. To escape the concern that was being expressed....

2. Your Jygorn character is a troll. And since your troll of these websites has finally come to full term, you have decided to drop the pretense before it went out of control.

So what is it? Who are you? Have you really just been trolling people for the last 4 years, or should we be concerned about you and the people around you? Look- you don't need to address my comments. Go ahead and just let the whole thing go, I doubt I have anything further to say. I'm not your enemy, I dont have any. it sure would be nice though if you just chilled on the conspiracy theories though....

Pure malarkey I say! I would like to see an actual link to this non-existant place where you think my dialogue might have come from? Hmmmm...Cant find it? Of course not, that is because like you...it was entirely thought-out and presented as such. As I had guessed long ago, your incoherent ramblings about my person suggest that you have some tie to Mr.Hanks, am I right about this observation? If not, then you sir are nothing more then a ruse and I bid you Good day. (BTW... I do not respond to emails from those who do not exist outside of the cyberspace.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: