HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Black Sabbath Reunion Album or Tour  (Read 567 times)
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:42:13 pm »

Black Sabbath Statement
Posted on February 12, 2011

"I would like to make it clear, because of mounting speculation and rumours, that there will be definitely NO reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."

Geezer Butler

** well there you have it....straight from Mr. Butler himself**

(source: Geezers website)

****Update,....there is a stark possibility that DarkbladeUS will make a reappearance and rant incessantly that this is such a negative thing for me to post and BLACK SABBATH themselves will see aforementioned scathing diatribe and retract the press release with Geezer confirming an album and Ozzfest appearance....so we `ve got that goin for us.....****

(source:FOF and his vast knowledge of the Ozzboard and steeltrap memory with permanent 666 postcount magical powers)

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:23:42 pm »

Black Sabbath Statement
Posted on February 12, 2011

"I would like to make it clear, because of mounting speculation and rumours, that there will be definitely NO reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."

Geezer Butler

** well there you have it....straight from Mr. Butler himself**

****Update,....there is a stark possibility that DarkbladeUS will make a reappearance and rant incessantly that this is such a negative thing for me to post and BLACK SABBATH themselves will see aforementioned scathing diatribe and retract the press release with Geezer confirming an album and Ozzfest appearance....so we `ve got that goin for us.....****

(source:FOF and his vast knowledge of the Ozzboard and steeltrap memory with permanent 666 postcount magical powers)

Not all 4 original members, but 3 with Vinny Appice on drums    Grin
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 11:13:05 pm »

Bill is all up for it.
Iommi doesnt care either way.
Ozzy eventually wants to do it.
but now for some reason my God is pulling out.... wth?!

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 03:31:18 am »

They can't wait forever to do the reunion.  Now is the time.  I always thought it would make sense for ozzfest '11.   I assume I'm not the only one.  Since Ozzy just did the solo thing last year and just toured all year round, this would be something different. 
addict420

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:01:28 pm »

i thought i heard somewhere that ozzy wouldn't do it unless all 4 original members were up for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: