HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Be-Lated Valentine's Day!  (Read 2449 times)
MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 04:36:35 am »

Mine SUCKED!!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 10:24:19 pm »

errrrrrrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrrrr derp derp valentines derrrrrrrrrr
hapy valentine day 2 u deer frends
derrrrrrr derp

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:31:56 pm »

Now I know who you are! Dumbass!

Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 10:33:19 pm »

Now I know who you are! Dumbass!
derp derrrrrrrrrrrrrr dumb derrrrrrrrrr azz

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 10:41:03 pm »

Yep you are ignorant. You can't spell or pronunciate your words.  Proving more who you really are... A troll! Nate?

Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 10:43:39 pm »

Yep you are ignorant. You can't spell or pronunciate your words.  Proving more who you really are... A troll! Nate?
derrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrr derp doo derpity derpppppppppp

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:35:56 pm »

thats not me, nice try zakk.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 12:05:06 am »

Nate this ain't Zak! I've shown everyone whos been on here since 06 what I look like. I'm short 5'8" my bro is like 6'7" or something. He's very tall in my family. We favor in the face very little. My hair is very long past my butt. His is short. I look younger than I really am. I can post my pics. Can anyone else same the same? I mean more than 1? My brother takes alot of pics of himself. I have some. Either way we can prove who we are! Prove yourselves or your just Trolls of the same person who wants attention! Btw.. I don't have a profile on Mayhem! Most of you do.

Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 12:22:07 am »

Nate this ain't Zak! I've shown everyone whos been on here since 06 what I look like. I'm short 5'8" my bro is like 6'7" or something. He's very tall in my family. We favor in the face very little. My hair is very long past my butt. His is short. I look younger than I really am. I can post my pics. Can anyone else same the same? I mean more than 1? My brother takes alot of pics of himself. I have some. Either way we can prove who we are! Prove yourselves or your just Trolls of the same person who wants attention! Btw.. I don't have a profile on Mayhem! Most of you do.
lies, nice try msCJangel

WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 11:29:09 am »

Do it! post pictures... I want to see what you look like. or pm me pictures if you dont want to show the world.
Eye_Of_Horus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 11:51:18 pm »

Do it! post pictures... I want to see what you look like. or pm me pictures if you dont want to show the world.
jesus you are a brave one, you want to see what imbreeding does in the south

WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:05 am »

jesus you are a brave one, you want to see what imbreeding does in the south

oh come now.... I'm fairly certain the amount of inbreeding in the south is certainly much lower then is advertised and statistically speaking I am certain it is a good bet that their parents are not related. Regardless, I've seen pictures of CJ, and am interested in seeing pics of his alleged sister.

MsCeeAngel - I have no anterior motives, and am just sincerely interested in seeing your pic since you offered. If you prefer, you can PM me in confidence. When someone PM's me, I treat that PM with respect and would not advertise/repeat anything said/shown on the public board. If someone trusts me enough to PM, the last thing I would do is destroy that trust by doing something so disrespectful as that. Your call though.... You can post here, PM me, or do nothing at all. Since you offered, I would hope the third choice is not what you chose.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: