HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My job is fuckin AWESOME!!  (Read 872 times)
TehFrshPrinceOfMetal
Community

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2011, 06:44:38 pm »

I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with: First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah..., OK, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breath.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of one to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fking sttoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960s, and to make things worse, he brings his big fking dog to work. Every fking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-sttoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fking day. Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shiit.

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:03:21 pm »

Think i need a piss here a min.

Sooo ya hate Ozzy and Black Sabbath,think he is a stupid fuck along with his family you say and come here still?
Hey kid do me a favor MMk....
Go to a place like here only in real life and talk that and tell me how it goes.
Walk in that place and act like you run it knowing all and talk stupid shit MMk.

Little teen fuck in a club/bar Pffffft never mind.Just stay home behind moms keyboard and you will be safe.

Get a clue kid,life will one day fuck you over real nice like.
Now be a good lad and use that rope or gtfo,nobody here wants a turd like you around MMk.

Boooooooooooooosh goes another turd!!

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 01:20:42 am »

Hey Kid,i meant TheGame
Your job is to blow the pole.

Get Some!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: