HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Pantera will ever try touring again?  (Read 2228 times)
xIcemanx
Community

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2011, 02:39:13 am »

Do you think Pantera will ever try touring again? With fill in's on guitar like Zakk Wylde and Ext.

::finger
PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 11:55:41 am »

No, and I hope they never do, for two reasons.

1. In respect for Dimebag, as much as Vinnie loves money he won't pull a Jerry Cantrell and replace the heart and soul of the band 10 years after he died.
2. I don't like Pantera anyway.

Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 12:48:58 pm »

1. In respect for Dimebag, as much as Vinnie loves money he won't pull a Jerry Cantrell and replace the heart and soul of the band 10 years after he died.

Cantrell did ok in replacing Layne
Layne od's so the world is suppossed to stop?
Don't think so
 Grin
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 02:26:22 pm »

No I don't think they ever will
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 03:35:32 pm »

Don't think so
 Grin
THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!!  Dimebag was shot and murdered.  Layne died from a drug overdose.  Layne decided to be a dumbass and did dope while Dimebag was bein' clean and died doin' something he loved.

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 05:28:21 pm »

Don't think so
 Grin
THAT IS COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT!!!!  Dimebag was shot and murdered.  Layne died from a drug overdose.  Layne decided to be a dumbass and did dope while Dimebag was bein' clean and died doin' something he loved.
I wouldn't say Dime was clean in any sense of the word, but he was shot and murdered, as opposed to overdosing.

FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »

The BEATLES are getting back together with spiffy replacements for John Lennon and George Harrison....
UUUUMMMmmmmmmmmmm Yeah,...........NO.
Pantera?
C`mon.......see the light......can you see it?
It`s that big shiny "light" colored thing..... Roll Eyes

(Since my post count is PERMANENTLY  psycho-magicalisiously galvanized at 666,... you`d best heed my comments of enlightenment  and step off whilst still able to comprehend.......)

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 11:05:24 am »

The BEATLES are getting back together with spiffy replacements for John Lennon and George Harrison....
Pantera?

(Since my post count is PERMANENTLY  psycho-magicalisiously galvanized at 666,... you`d best heed my comments of enlightenment  and step off whilst still able to comprehend.......)
You post count isn't frozen anymore.

WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 05:27:31 pm »

This isnt even a debate or a question... Pantera will NEVER tour again. Dime will NEVER be replaced.

Every time Vinnie has been asked this question he has always responded with "Not a chance. It will never happen." and you know what? I believe him. It isnt about the money for him. Do I think he might someday be cool with being in the same room with Phil? Yeah... probably. Will they ever get back together and replace Dime? NEVER.

Yeah, Phil would love to be forgiven and would love to reassemble the band.... But Vinnie will never allow it. I'm fairly certain he would rather die. literally. He would rather kill himself them reform Pantera without Dime.
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 05:28:16 pm »

It is unfortunate you never saw them. Greatest live performance of all time.
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 06:19:57 pm »

Pantera?

Yeah.....it is....you have been enlightened.
And I cant actually believe you POSTED in real writing, the words,...and I quote: "I dont like PANTERA"......
I am almost thinking of never reading your posts or responding to you in anyway whatsoever until you ADMIT Cowboys From Hell is fucking awesome...... Cool

PrimusSucks
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 06:43:38 pm »

Pantera?

And I cant actually believe you POSTED in real writing, the words,...and I quote: "I dont like PANTERA"......
I am almost thinking of never reading your posts or responding to you in anyway whatsoever until you ADMIT Cowboys From Hell is fucking awesome...... Cool
Mehhh, the only song I really like from them is Cemetary Gates, I do have a soft spot for Suicide Note Pt. 1 though.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 12:53:40 am »

Pantera?

Cowboys from Hell is not thier only good album if you ask me.

WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 10:06:58 am »

Cowboys from Hell is not thier only good album if you ask me.

I actually think on the whole their best album is Far Beyond Driven, with vulgar display of power coming in second. If I was ranking Pantera songs, Far Beyond driven wouldnt have a single song in the top 5, However that album would dominate 5-15 which is why I rate it so high.
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 11:59:55 am »

Do you think Pantera will ever try touring again? With fill in's on guitar like Zakk Wylde and Ext.

Dumb ass.

Hell no!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: