HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST LOOK: Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Trailer Live At VEVO!  (Read 3450 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2011, 01:54:38 pm »

FIRST LOOK: Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Trailer Live At VEVO!

Watch the Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Trailer at VEVO now for a first look at the exclusive content, commentary with Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, Steve Vai, Rob Halford of Judas Priest and many more in this introduction to the special 30th Anniversary Collector’s Box Set of these iconic albums!

On May 31, music fans will have their first taste of re-issues from rock icon Ozzy Osbourne’s catalog of work with the releases of two albums which form the cornerstone of Ozzy’s career as a solo artist:  Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman (Epic Records/Legacy Recordings). Long revered by rock fans around the world, Blizzard Of Ozz and Diary Of A Madman created a template for hard rock in the 1980's and beyond as they were marked by the ground-breaking and  historic union of Ozzy and the late guitar hero Randy Rhoads.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/ozzy-osbourne/ozzy-osbourne-blizzard-of-ozz-diary-of-a-madman-trailer-short-version/USSM21100693

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07:15 pm »

What does everyone think of the trailer???
minime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:26:19 pm »

got chills lookin at it .......
was  barley 20 when both of those Albums hit the  shelf......
I can honesly say  those 2 ablums help me get threw the 80's..

When Blizzard came out ,me and my friends had some of our Best times listening to it..
Dairy was a great Follow up to an Album that has Measured the standards of Metal we listen to  
today....

till this day I still belive that at least Blizzard is one of the Best  Metal Albums ever recorded
if not one the Best ever of all time...
I cannot wait  untill I put  this in my collection...
been a long time since I playe one of Ozzy's Vinyl's on my Turn Table
those 180 gram's are goin to sound so nice Blasting threw my Bose speakers......

the trailer was Awesome Wiz

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 10:51:03 am by minime » Logged

minime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:27:43 pm »

Grin
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:53:47 am by minime » Logged

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:15:56 am »

What does everyone think of the trailer???

Hell Yes!!Cool as fuck!

Best days of my fucking life!
Without Ozzy......HUGE VOID!

He has shown the way in how music and life should be done!
CRAZY AS FUCK,LOUD AS HELL,HEAVY AND DARK!!!!
Hail to the Madman for all that!

First day buyer for sure.

axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 09:13:21 am »

this trailer shows at least 3 different concerts with Randy.  Aside from the NYC Palladium footage i expect most of it to just be small clips.... but still a lot to look forward to.
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 07:54:57 pm »

The live footage you see in the trailer will also be on the boxset dvd as bonus footage without everyone talking over it as well as in the documentary portion. There is 70 minutes of bonus footage on the dvd!!
axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 12:02:10 pm »

Thanks for clearing that up Wizard.  I know i for one, as well as many Randy fans were concerned that all we were gonna get was this footage while Steve Via or someone spoke over it.   This is a big relief to know we will also get it uncut as a bonus.

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 12:35:23 pm »

Grin
axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 01:21:50 pm »

Wizard.. let me pick your brain one more time.

Ozzy's website originally posted this box set and listed Diary as having EXTENDED VERSIONS of YOU CAN'T KILL ROCK AND ROLL & TONIGHT. Also DIARY OF A MADMAN 2010 REMIX.  They then took that down and replaced it with what we have now that is NO bunus tracks for Dairy.  Any insight into why they decided not to release those bonus tracks??

Thanks for everything.
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 01:34:33 pm »

Wizard.. let me pick your brain one more time.

Ozzy's website originally posted this box set and listed Diary as having EXTENDED VERSIONS of YOU CAN'T KILL ROCK AND ROLL & TONIGHT. Also DIARY OF A MADMAN 2010 REMIX.  They then took that down and replaced it with what we have now that is NO bonus tracks for Dairy.  Any insight into why they decided not to release those bonus tracks??

Thanks for everything.

I just know what is on what is being released. Sorry.
axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 02:30:37 pm »

Cool... Thanks anyway
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 08:05:44 pm »

Grin
axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 10:26:35 pm »

All of us nuts on the Randy Rhoads message boards have been chomping at the bit for any new information on this box set.   Wizard have you seen the footage or heard the CD's?   Any information you can let us in on is more than appreciated.   The Short trailer (still waiting on the long trailer) has been broken down as to WHAT COLOR SOCKS OZZY HAS ON AS TO VARIFY WHERE SOME OF THE FOOTAGE MAY HAVE BEEN SHOT.    I shit you not.  Some thought that the Diary footage could have been from Salt Lake City but that was proved wrong cause Ozzy did NOT wear WHITE socks in Salt Lake as he is wearing in the video.   

Thanks again for everything.

By the way... any Randy Rhoads fan out there wanna keep up with everything Randy come join us
www.ultimaterhoads.com  or  www.randyrhoads.tk
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2011, 07:47:34 pm »

All of us nuts on the Randy Rhoads message boards have been chomping at the bit for any new information on this box set.   Wizard have you seen the footage or heard the CD's?   Any information you can let us in on is more than appreciated.   The Short trailer (still waiting on the long trailer) has been broken down as to WHAT COLOR SOCKS OZZY HAS ON AS TO VARIFY WHERE SOME OF THE FOOTAGE MAY HAVE BEEN SHOT.    I shit you not.  Some thought that the Diary footage could have been from Salt Lake City but that was proved wrong cause Ozzy did NOT wear WHITE socks in Salt Lake as he is wearing in the video.   

Thanks again for everything.

By the way... any Randy Rhoads fan out there wanna keep up with everything Randy come join us
www.ultimaterhoads.com  or  www.randyrhoads.tk

The Blizzard Tour footage is from the Palladium in NY. Ozzy played two shows that day (his 1st time in NY as a solo artist) and this is the matinee show so it is the very 1st time Ozzy played NY solo.

The Diary footage is from Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I hope that helps for now. There will be lots of bits from/about the boxset posted on Ozzy's Facebook/Twitter/Ozzy.com starting next week leading all the way into the box's release. You can pre-order the box now and it has shipping included in the price!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: