HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glen Danzig Vs Chyna  (Read 2186 times)
L0Lzzy
Community

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 01:34:55 am »

who's prettier?

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:18:04 am »

who's prettier?

Who gives a shit Troll Boy/Poor Boy

glennard
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:32:40 am »

pm from MIDDLE_FINGER sent at 3:41 am

dont tell anyone but im actually Live-Aidds and i make threads to talk to myself just like gnomez does.

i give my vote to glenn, chynas prolly smokin a crack rock or a black dick behind a dumpster sumwherez in detroit.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 01:03:34 pm »

pm from MIDDLE_FINGER sent at 3:41 am

dont tell anyone but im actually Live-Aidds and i make threads to talk to myself just like gnomez does.

i give my vote to glenn, chynas prolly smokin a crack rock or a black dick behind a dumpster sumwherez in detroit.

Thats right!
PM MIDDLE_FINGER anytime!

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 12:04:19 pm »

I can't answer this.  You listed 2 men and I don't look at men that way.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 12:46:22 pm »

Chyna aka Joanie Laurer was a man until she got a sex change like Chaz Bono. Oh wait, Chasity Bono still has a vagizze? He/She/It only had boobs removed & took horimone pills then changed HER name & was instantly declaired a Man by the court? Does that mean i'm a Woman cause i'm a fat whiner who has rly big boobs?

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 12:23:41 am »

Chyna aka Joanie Laurer was a man until she got a sex change like Chaz Bono. Oh wait, Chasity Bono still has a vagizze? He/She/It only had boobs removed & took horimone pills then changed HER name & was instantly declaired a Man by the court? Does that mean i'm a Woman cause i'm a fat whiner who has rly big boobs?
I've seen several women w/ titties smaller than mine but I'm still a man.  Partially because I don't shave.

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 08:10:33 am »

I've seen several women w/ titties smaller than mine but I'm still a man.  Partially because I don't shave.
Chyna (born Joan Marie Laurer; December 27, 1970) is an American actress and professional wrestler. She always been a girl a little weird but still a girl

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 06:31:27 pm »

Wow... I guess Kissfan is also a huge Wrestlingfan! Btw dumbass, i've always followed wrestling since the 80's & everyone knew Joanie was female! But even her own parents questioned her lifestyle choices after she quit Gymnastics & started lifting weights (Not to mention befriending J.Lawler's ex, the Kat.) and to Crazy, are you talking bout Beard (I assure you, mines longer) or Legs? Shocked Wink Shocked

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:29 pm »

Wow... I guess Kissfan is also a huge Wrestlingfan! Btw dumbass, i've always followed wrestling since the 80's & everyone knew Joanie was female! But even her own parents questioned her lifestyle choices after she quit Gymnastics & started lifting weights (Not to mention befriending J.Lawler's ex, the Kat.) and to Crazy, are you talking bout Beard (I assure you, mines longer) or Legs? Shocked Wink Shocked
I keep my face clean shaved.  Shave that every morning.  I don't shave anything else, though I do trim my nut-hairs because no woman wants to get a mouthful of hair when goin' down on somebody.

kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 02:25:11 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: