HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DESTRUCTION .... New CD... 2011 USA tour !  (Read 1415 times)
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2011, 02:10:02 pm »

Any Destruction fans here going?Like the new shit?
Overkill,Destruction,Heathen,now that was a Killer bill man!!Lucky bastards across the sea! Damn!!

'Day of Reckoning' sounds fucking solid!Not my Fav. but still thrashes your ass off!!

Dates as of now...

Apr. 26 – Rickshaw Theatre – Vancouver, BC
Apr. 27 – Studio Seven – Seattle, WA
Apr. 29 – Oakland Metro Operahouse – Oakland, CA
Apr. 30 – The Boardwalk – Orangevale, CA
May 03 – Oriental Theater – Denver, CO
May 05 – Reggie’s Rock Club – Chicago, IL
May 06 – Peabody’s – Cleveland, OH
May 07 – Harpo’s – Detroit, MI
May 08 – Maverick’s Bar – Ottawa, ON
May 09 – Fourfounes Electriques – Montreal, QC
May 10 – Bourbon Street – Baltimore, MD (no DESTRÖYER 666)
May 11 – BB Kings – New York, NY
May 13 – Jaxx – West Springfield, VA
May 16 – The Rail – Fort Worth, TX
May 17 – Mug Shots – Austin, TX
May 18 – Numbers – Houston, TX
May 20 – Galaxy Theatre – Santa Ana, CA
May 21 – Angel’s – Yucaipa, CA
May 22 – Key Club – West Hollywood, CA

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 02:17:36 pm »

I'll be at the May 11th show.  I like the new album.  Looking forward to it.  It's been a few years since I saw them. 
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

Any Destruction fans here going?Like the new shit?
Overkill,Destruction,Heathen,now that was a Killer bill man!!Lucky bastards across the sea! Damn!!

'Day of Reckoning' sounds fucking solid!Not my Fav. but still thrashes your ass off!!

Day of Reckoning is fucking awesome.  Also, Overkill are not on the bill (or at least not for The Rail Club).  Warbeast are the opener on ALL shows (besides the locals that go around selling tickets) while Destruction are the headliner.

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 05:30:28 pm »

I hadn't heard of Overkill playing any shows on the tour with Destruction.  I prefer destruction anyways.  I was a little disappointed that Destroyer 666 pulled off the bill, but either way it's gonna be an awesome show.  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 09:24:53 pm by Jayman » Logged
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 07:50:31 pm »

Don't forget to check-out Warbeast.

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 08:50:37 pm »

Yeah I gotta check out some songs on youtube.  Also Heathen I'm not familiar with at all.  I've been hearing that name for years though so they must be decent.  I'll be checking out all 4 bands either way. 
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 06:35:53 am »

Again,
Overkill,Destruction,Heathen,//now that (WAS) a Killer bill man!!//Lucky bastards across the sea! Damn!!

Saying clearly that i wish i could have seen THIS bill across the way...I know this is NOT the USA line up.

Far as Heathen(Yes i know they are NOT on the USA bill) has a interesting history.Check it!
Always good to see other DESTRUCTION fans here!
If you never seen them live,they will kick your ass,they have been for many years now.

Thrash on !

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 02:11:44 pm »

Again,
Overkill,Destruction,Heathen,//now that (WAS) a Killer bill man!!//Lucky bastards across the sea! Damn!!

Saying clearly that i wish i could have seen THIS bill across the way...I know this is NOT the USA line up.

Far as Heathen(Yes i know they are NOT on the USA bill) has a interesting history.Check it!
If you never seen them live,they will kick your ass,they have been for many years now.

Thrash on !

Sorry for the confusion.  Which show are you going to?   Did Heathen pull off the tour?  It still lists them on ticketmaster as the opener. 
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 12:31:31 pm »

Again,

Thrash on !

You are no longer aloud to talk about any tours.
1.  Overkill and Destruction are doing NO dates together in America any time soon.
2.  Heathen ARE on the USA bill.
3.  You're completely retarded.

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 01:18:09 pm »

C'mon why all the hate?  Us thrashers gotta stick together    Grin
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 01:30:28 am »

Again,

Thrash on !

1.  Overkill and Destruction are doing NO dates together in America any time soon.

My My My looks like fat boy blew a cork!!
Lots of shit going on here and looks like i had gigs a bit off.Dear god No!
Never said Overkill was on the USA gig Pork Chop.

Dont matter to me,i have seen both bands over the years and will catch this show sometime along the road.

Move to Texas ya fat ass and suck off a few more Border jumpers why dont ya.
Poor motherfucker needs more food!

Get some!

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 07:59:16 am »

Again,

Thrash on !

Sorry for the confusion.  Which show are you going to?   Did Heathen pull off the tour?  It still lists them on ticketmaster as the opener. 

Not sure yet what show,might travel to Mich. show and for Biz. reasons or Texas,we have friends wanting us to ride soon.
Sorry about saying Heathen was not on US bill,to many things going on places to go,dates,bands,travel,ehh just to fuckin crazy here.

Stay heavy!

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 08:40:48 am »

Again,

Thrash on !

My My My looks like fat boy blew a cork!!
Lots of shit going on here and looks like i had gigs a bit off.Dear god No!
Never said Overkill was on the USA gig Pork Chop.

Dont matter to me,i have seen both bands over the years and will catch this show sometime along the road.

Move to Texas ya fat ass and suck off a few more Border jumpers why dont ya.
Poor motherfucker needs more food!

Get some!

Well, I do love living in Texas.  I mean, I have been living in Emory for 18 years and lived outside of Dallas for 8 years.  Still live too far to fuck with those spicks runnin' over here.  Anyways, I've got no need to make fun of others' weight because I'm pefectly fine with my weight.  Also, it's not my fault you pay a butt-load of $ for diet plans and gyms and then never touch the damned things.  MF, move to Arkansas, California, or New York and stop trying to ruin my state.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: