HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bin Laden is Fukin Dead!  (Read 4713 times)
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 02:18:45 pm »

To hell he is!!
Kill em all !!

Nuff Said other then i want a pic of the son of a bitch with a hole in his fucking head!

Gotta find his head and put it back together first.  You gotta remember, that mansion was hit with a freakin' missle.  He's in fuckin' pieces right now.

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 02:42:25 pm »

To hell he is!!
Kill em all !!

Nuff Said other then i want a pic of the son of a bitch with a hole in his fucking head!

Gotta find his head and put it back together first.  You gotta remember, that mansion was hit with a freakin' missle.  He's in fuckin' pieces right now.
Nah it was a fire fight with the seals , he took 1 to the head 1 to the chest the one to the head took out a big chunk of skull .There was enough of him left to send to davy jones locker

Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 03:35:49 pm »

Who the hell knows if they really dumped him in the ocean? On a ship full of Americans, it doesn't take much to get military personel to keep their mouth shut about certain things...(I should know) DNA takes a while to get results, the body may be held until then...

Then again I woulda kicked his stinkin-ass overboard ASAP. Everybody who died on 9/11 didn't get a proper burial, why the hell should he. I woulda shoved him off the side with grenades shoved up his ass, just pull a pin before before you feed the fishies  Kiss "Just set it and.....FORGET IT"

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 06:51:07 pm »

I bleed black & gold........BUT RED WHITE AND BLUE  trumps that...this idiot needs to go......SOMEWGERE IN THE MID-EAST
Plenty of athletes tweeted their excitement at the news of Osama bin Laden's death. Rashard Mendenhall, however, wasn't convinced a celebration was in order.

"What kind of person celebrates death?" the Pittsburgh Steelers running back tweeted. "It's amazing how people can HATE a man they have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

He also expressed his opinions on whether the planes that hit the World Trade Center on September 11 caused them to collapse.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style," Mendenhall said.

Steelers President Art Rooney II addressed Mendenhall's comments in a statement posted on the team's website.

“I have not spoken with Rashard so it is hard to explain or even comprehend what he meant with his recent Twitter comments,” Rooney said. “The entire Steelers’ organization is very proud of the job our military personnel have done and we can only hope this leads to our troops coming home soon.”

Dude I'm with you.  The Pens and Steelers are my teams here in the Burgh but to suffer another black eye like Fumblehall's ignorant stupidity and lack of acknowledgement of the facts, well that really stings me.  Ben's rape allegations, Harrison beating his girlfriend a couple years back, Davenport doing the same when he was here and even though I think it should be legal, Santonio's inability to keep away from weed when he was here has really turned our Steelers from a once proud organization to one of the sh*ttiest.  I bet the Chief and Myron are really ashamed in the afterlife right now looking down upon this team that they loved for so long.  I mean Fumblehall to have total disregard for the thousands of soldiers and civilians around the world that lost their lives directly and indirectly to Bin Laden and his orginization makes me sick.  I hope Fumblehall leaves the Steelers soon.  He is a self righteous @$$ any way!

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 07:06:49 pm »

You'd be surprised at how many sanctimonious liberals there are out there that thing we're no better than Bin ladin and that we were wrong and we're barbaric and he deserved due process yada yada yada. 
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 08:01:32 pm »

Technically they say everybody has the right to a fair trial.  Whoever put a bullet in him could become neck-high in shit.  He "technically" had a warrant for his ARREST.  Now, finding a jury to convict anybody for the murder of bin Laden would be impossible (in America), but somethin' might happen to him.

Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 08:36:51 pm »

Technically they say everybody has the right to a fair trial.  Whoever put a bullet in him could become neck-high in shit.  He "technically" had a warrant for his ARREST.  Now, finding a jury to convict anybody for the murder of bin Laden would be impossible (in America), but somethin' might happen to him.

Well, it's one thing to have that firm belief that any and all terrorists we capture no matter (where we get them) should have civilian trials and treated like any common assclown who knocked over a 7 eleven.  That doesn't offend me, even though I strongly disagree with it.  I was mostly speaking about the people that disagree with it on a moral level and people that have that "blame everything on America" mindset and think we're no better than him
kissfan77
All American American
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 08:45:21 pm »

I say move on ...we gave him more attention than he deserves

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 09:45:17 pm »

here here KISSFAN.....I agree.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 01:58:35 am »

The US could have done it more discreetly
They could have given Tiger a rifle and he could've put a cap in Bin Laden's ass as he popped his head out the door one morning to pick up his early edition of USA Today
No Seals
No choppers
No media swarm
No fire fight
Just the Ozzfest Tiger and a rifle
Tiger479
Stranger in an even stranger land
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 10:35:24 am »

who says  I wasn't there  Roll Eyes
FIRSTOZZYFAN
INTERSTELLAR AXEMAN
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 07:24:54 am »

Not many really showed they would NEVER forget....peoples true colors showed up all too soon after 9-11-2001...
YOU know who you are .....

The 343 AVENGED!

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2011, 09:22:11 am »

Well, it's one thing to have that firm belief that any and all terrorists we capture no matter (where we get them) should have civilian trials and treated like any common assclown who knocked over a 7 eleven.  That doesn't offend me, even though I strongly disagree with it.  I was mostly speaking about the people that disagree with it on a moral level and people that have that "blame everything on America" mindset and think we're no better than him
The thing is that it's in the bill of rights.  Also, Sadaam was captured in a storm shelter with more weapons than the Al Queda without firing a single bullet and he was given a trial.

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 11:01:08 pm »

I say ....an eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth.....people should reap what they sow......kill them all and let God make the final judgement.....THE BILL OF RIGHTS WAS MEANT FOR AMERICANS....NOT TERRORISTS.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Grandmaster_Disaster
Grandmaster_Disaster
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 12:36:01 pm »

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!! Cheesy

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: