HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rudy Sarzo comments on NYC Palladium '81 Footage  (Read 718 times)
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2011, 04:25:30 pm »

Rudy Sarzo comments on the newly unearthed NYC Palladium '81 footage contained on the special dvd in the Blizzard of Ozz/Diary of a Madman Collector's Box Set being released May 31st

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY2cVO5TSj0
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:51:10 am »

Always liked Rudy.
The Ozzy band was on top of the world and we were along for the ride.

Best music ever came from those dayz...

axeman_12656

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:04:57 pm »

Very glad to see Rudy as part of this doc.   It was starting to look like no one from that era was gonna speak about it other than Ozzy and Sharon.  I'm sure Bob Daisley and Lee Kerslake aren't involved but I hope Tommy Aldridge is at least on there somewhere. 

Rudy's face is PRICELESS while watching that footage. 
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 02:47:26 pm »

There is a clip coming of Rudy and Blasko together watching and talking about the NYC Palladium 1981 footage
minime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 03:03:20 pm »

There is a clip coming of Rudy and Blasko together watching and talking about the NYC Palladium 1981 footage

cant wait to see that one...

I actually got to see Rudy play on stage last year,was first time since I seen him with Ozzy
back in 81 or 82 I think,anywho he was playing bass for Blue Oyster Cult who in turn were
opening for Skynard....

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 05:02:54 pm »

I actually got to see Rudy play on stage last year,was first time since I seen him with Ozzy
back in 81 or 82 I think,anywho he was playing bass for Blue Oyster Cult who in turn were
opening for Skynard....

Yeah that upcoming clip is great! How were Blue Oyster Cult at the show you saw?
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 05:17:07 pm »

I caught him once with blue oyster cult too.  They were awesome.  But then the next time I saw BOC rudy wasn't there
minime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 10:25:39 am »

opening for Skynard....

Yeah that upcoming clip is great! How were Blue Oyster Cult at the show you saw?

they were great ..was the first time me and my wife had seen them live and I dont think
it will be the last .....

Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 06:56:08 pm »

We will be posting two Blasko/Sarzo clips this week! One tomorrow and one on Thursday
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: