HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Ozzfest 2011  (Read 9101 times)
Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 10:00:25 pm »

I figured once April came and went there probably wasn't going to be an Ozzfest.   I LOVE Ozzfest (I've gone almost every year), but Ozzy can't be everywhere.
Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 05:59:43 am »

We'll still be here

been here threw thick and thin ....
I am not goin anywhere's...
this place is my home...been here too long
to give up on this fourm.

Ditto.....No Ozzfest dont mean no Ozzfans......we will be here....OZZY is doin what he wants and thats what I want...( actually it`s more like what Sharon wants...hehehehe)
I dont think I`ll be going to the European Union this year......dont they BURN AMERICANS ALIVE there?
Too many foreigners there...it`s FOREIGN.
Oh wait a minute...I`d be the foreigner there.
I`ll just relax at home basking in the glory of the UBL Kill........( stretches,...sips a cold one....) Ahhhhhhhhh

Who let you out???
metal_god666

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 06:30:50 am »

I'm not shocked either. I know ozzfest has given late announcements ever since about 2008 but they have never been this late.
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2011, 08:57:27 am »

Mayhem is the only "fest" that's goin' to every city out there and all the best tickets for that are sold-out is the biggest problem w/ the delay.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2011, 11:23:35 am »

I have deffended ozzfest through some of the baddest times and now my ozzy/ozzfest fan meter has dropped to about less then half. I deffended ozzfest with Bruce Dickensons BS. When System Of A Down played ( I still do when it comes to that. I mean that was just wrong). Through the bad reviews of the freefest line up. The 1 day festival in 08. And even the first cancelation in 09. Hell even when they cancelled West Palm Beach FL OZZFEST in 04 because of the hurricanes (I lived there at the time) And ever since the VIP Package was launched I have been screwed out of it 1 way or another. And to finally have that ONE THOUSAND BUCKS (The most money I have ever had to my name) finally saved up for this 1 grand event. Then to have it pulled away from you FUCKING SUX!!! And in these tough economic times who knows if I will need that $1000 for an emergancy. As I said before I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PISSED!!!!!!!
I doubt ozzy cares that you're pissed, fag. you have a right to be mad, but we a right to think you are retarded, and trust me, we think you're retarded.

You are the fucking tard.
Fucking Putz

IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »

I have deffended ozzfest through some of the baddest times and now my ozzy/ozzfest fan meter has dropped to about less then half. I deffended ozzfest with Bruce Dickensons BS. When System Of A Down played ( I still do when it comes to that. I mean that was just wrong). Through the bad reviews of the freefest line up. The 1 day festival in 08. And even the first cancelation in 09. Hell even when they cancelled West Palm Beach FL OZZFEST in 04 because of the hurricanes (I lived there at the time) And ever since the VIP Package was launched I have been screwed out of it 1 way or another. And to finally have that ONE THOUSAND BUCKS (The most money I have ever had to my name) finally saved up for this 1 grand event. Then to have it pulled away from you FUCKING SUX!!! And in these tough economic times who knows if I will need that $1000 for an emergancy. As I said before I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PISSED!!!!!!!
I doubt ozzy cares that you're pissed, fag. you have a right to be mad, but we a right to think you are retarded, and trust me, we think you're retarded.

How about you pull your cock out of your sock. And actually say something that has some relavence.
IbanezJS

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 03:27:01 pm »

How about you pull your cock out of your sock. And actually say something that has some relavence.
just pointing out the facts, douchebag. ozzy doesnt give a fuck what some d-bag with an ibanez fetish has to say. it's his tour and he can do what ever the fuck he wants, regardless of how much blood drips from your gaping pussy.

An Ibanez fetish? Its my favorite brand of Guitar. and this is coming from a guy who has Mick Foley Mr. Socko fetish. And according to sources (Who shall remain nameless). Organizer were trying to rebuild the OZZFEST name by slowly rebuilding. Thats why the tour was small last year. Start small and slowly rebuild it. And when you cancel it then your starting over again. I love festival tours but I want something PERMINANT. Almost every tour has an on again and off again thing. Family Values, Music As A weapon, Progressive Nation, etc. It seems like the only tour that has lasted is that lame Warped Tour. Sure they get some good bands but they dont stay on the whole tour. So cancelling the tour is making it worse.
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 04:57:06 pm »

I'm not shocked either. I know ozzfest has given late announcements ever since about 2008 but they have never been this late.

I think that is what all the people that call everybody spoiled and whiners for being disappointed just don't get and did not get in '08 either.  If you announce something like this early in the year, there's still some disappointed people, but they move on and understand the decision and realize there's plenty of other shit goin on in the summer.  But When they string the fans along and make us all wait all the way up until mid May to make this kind of announcements, it rubs fans the wrong way and rightfully so.  Personally this comes as no surprise to me at all and to be honest I'm really not too disappointed.  It's only May and I"m already getting really burnt out from all the shows I've been going to this spring. 
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 11:30:43 pm »

You guys had it coming. THANKS ALOT FOR LETTING US DOWN!!!! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF!!!!

So Ozzy being an artist from the UK has no right to tour Europe and play the festivals over there? He's  fucked you over to play concerts where he is from? It definitely sucks that there is not an Ozzfest this summer but he never plays Europe in the summer so has he been fucking those fans over all these years? He'll be back for Ozzfest 2012 and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy an Ozzfest then. Ozzy did just do an entire US tour so everyone had the chance to see him this last year on his Scream tour.

Sorry Wiz, but you're wrong. Ozzy has played European summer festivals in 2010, 2007, 2005, 2002...etc.etc.... Don't say he never plays Europe in the summer. As far as an Ozzfest tour his summer, I figured there wouldn't be one. Hoped for a single show though like the previous Dallas one. Oh well...........

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 09:34:34 am »

I think that is what all the people that call everybody spoiled and whiners for being disappointed just don't get and did not get in '08 either.  If you announce something like this early in the year, there's still some disappointed people, but they move on and understand the decision and realize there's plenty of other shit goin on in the summer.  But When they string the fans along and make us all wait all the way up until mid May to make this kind of announcements, it rubs fans the wrong way and rightfully so.  Personally this comes as no surprise to me at all and to be honest I'm really not too disappointed.  It's only May and I"m already getting really burnt out from all the shows I've been going to this spring. 
yeah its kinda fucked they way forever just to say no. but oh well, the train keeps a rollin

No one cares Sucko !

So roll your ass to Gayhem MMK..Good Lad!

stonegargoyle
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 09:59:45 am »

hmm this is really bogus i had plans for this years fest oh well time to make other plans
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 10:12:57 am »

Disappointed
I guess this place will now be a complete wasteland
No point staying
See you guys on another forum?

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/ozzy-osbourne-on-ozzfest-no-not-this-year.html
http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/boards/f/8

Well good then !
Go play with them stupid ass kids and enjoy MMk..

Good god...Ehhh

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 02:49:56 pm »

Notice how WIDDLE_PINGER spelled my name? Yeah, I Can Hardly Access A PC Like Now, But My Local Library Made An Exception Because This Is Partialy Cyber-Bulling & Partial Identity Theft. As Stated Above, I Will NO LONGER Be Logging-In Under My Jygorn Mantle Thanx To This Jerk Above! Angry

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 10:51:25 am »

You poor fucks never learn do ya.
Hahahahaha!

e_DDie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:55 am »

Disappointed
I guess this place will now be a complete wasteland
No point staying