HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dio has been gone a year now...Music lives on!  (Read 936 times)
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2011, 09:10:30 pm »

Cant fucking believe it has been a year since he passed.May 16.

Nothing but good times/shows and the pleasure of meeting him a few times over the years!
Just wish we could have had a few more records/shows from the man.Damn is all i can say cause i dont see any talent that will fill the shoes/boots of the legends we have and lost!

All due respect to Ozzy here,Ozzy is the man always!!
Delete this thread cause its Dio related,i hope not!

Hail to the mighty DIO!!  R.I.P our friend.

Horns high always!!

noise_maestro
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:07:53 pm »

Ots still hard to believe Dio is gone being that was did a record and touring like a young man before he passed.Also hard to believe Pete Steele and Dennis Hopper is gone as well R.I.P. to all of them.May they live on forever thru music and past movies.

The new religion the electric church the only way to go.
MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 10:39:05 pm »

Yeah man it feels like he just passed.  Time is flying.  One year.  Everyone who met him said he was always one of the coolest, nicest, most down to earth people you could know.

See you in the darkness wanker! ::finger
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 10:47:21 pm »

Hell yeah he was cool!
And that last record was just kick ass as it gets/The Devil You Know

Shit,they were just on a roll when he started to get sick and all.Fucking sad as hell still..
Sucks!!

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:07:29 am »

Just imagine it now, the ultimate metal afterlife band:  Dio on vocals Randy Rhoads and Dimebag switching off lead and rhythm guitar (because they were both cool neither one would put themeself ahead of the other)  Cliff Burton on Bass and I know there is quite the assortment of drummers to choose from but I have to go with Randy Castillo.  He has always been one of my favorites.  I think that would be an awesome afterlife band.  In fact, unless I have a window open, I think I just got a chill.

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 09:35:18 am »

Just imagine it now, the ultimate metal afterlife band:  Dio on vocals Randy Rhoads and Dimebag switching off lead and rhythm guitar (because they were both cool neither one would put themeself ahead of the other)  Cliff Burton on Bass and I know there is quite the assortment of drummers to choose from but I have to go with Randy Castillo.  He has always been one of my favorites.  I think that would be an awesome afterlife band.  In fact, unless I have a window open, I think I just got a chill.
If there is an afterlife and they just do decide to create that band, I gaurantee you I'd go see it.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 11:40:34 am »

They are having one hell of a jam session for sure!
Sounds good to me cause im not going anywhere that doesnt have my people around me!!

Horns to ya with that comment man! Nice!

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 12:13:06 pm »

If there is an afterlife and they just do decide to create that band, I gaurantee you I'd go see it.

Yeah I don't want to get into the after life debate I'm just saying in my own little dream world that would be my ultimate band of those who have passed in metal so far.  As far as if there is a heaven, hell, purgatory, or just nothing as Stephen Hawking suggests, well I'll save that topic for someone else to discuss.  I'm just going to live my life and see what happens.  No use going crazy over what we cannot control.  We all live and we all die.

MattSabbath13
Metalhead til Dead
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 12:15:07 pm »

Sounds good to me cause im not going anywhere that doesnt have my people around me!!

And horns right back to you my friend!  And I'm sure anyone else who has passed in the metal community can jump right in and be welcomed.  I just think the ones I mentioned should be first string.  Just my opinion.

MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 08:36:11 am »

And horns right back to you my friend!  And I'm sure anyone else who has passed in the metal community can jump right in and be welcomed.  I just think the ones I mentioned should be first string.  Just my opinion.

Hell yeah !

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: