HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: May 21st. - The Rapture!  (Read 1181 times)
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:55 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110518/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday_14

End of the world? How about a party instead?

By TOM BREEN, Associated Press ľ 27 mins ago  (May 18, 2010)

For some, it's Judgment Day. For others, it's party time. A loosely organized Christian movement has spread the word around the globe that Jesus Christ will return to earth on Saturday to gather the faithful into heaven. While the Christian mainstream isn't buying it, many other skeptics are milking it.

A Facebook page titled "Post rapture looting" offers this invitation: "When everyone is gone and god's not looking, we need to pick up some sweet stereo equipment and maybe some new furniture for the mansion we're going to squat in." By Wednesday afternoon, more than 175,000 people indicated they would be "attending" the "public event."

The prediction is also being mocked in the comic strip "Doonesbury" and has inspired "Rapture parties" to celebrate what hosts expect will be the failure of the world to come to an end.

In the Army town of Fayetteville, N.C., the local chapter of the American Humanist Association has turned the event into a two-day extravaganza, with a Saturday night party followed by a day-after concert.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 07:59:21 pm »

.... and I REALLY love this one . . .

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/Home_Page.html

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets, USA
 The next best thing to pet salvation in a Post Rapture World

Notice of Rate Increase:  Due to the increased activity associated with the May 21, 2011 Rapture prophesy we have increased our service rates for all new contracts submitted as of 1/13/11. 

.....Our service is plain and simple; our fee structure is reasonable.
 For $135.00 we will guarantee that should the Rapture occur within ten (10) years of receipt of payment, one pet per residence will be saved.  Each additional pet at your residence will be saved for an additional $20.00 fee.   A small price to pay for your peace of mind and the health and safety of your four legged and feathered friends.

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: