HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been a long time...  (Read 4167 times)
forgottenname

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2011, 07:06:58 pm »

Any old members still on here?
forgottenname

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:37:04 pm »

I'm guessing not.
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:11 pm »

define "Old"   ...   ...   ...  yeah, they check in occasionally
with no fest this year, there's a handful still active here
many have found their way to other boards and forums
some come back just to poke us in the eye about how we're still here
too bad you forgot your name, looking for anyone in particular?

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
MIDDLE_FINGER

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:38:46 am »

Any old members still on here?

Been here since day one...And you are who again??

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 12:12:35 pm »

Same question....Reversed! You DO know all anyone has to do is click on your Username, then goto to the last page of "All posts by" & simply read. All answers reveal themselves.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 12:30:42 pm »

If you read all of Alpines posts you'll see that she's B.S. PPL since she 1st joined in late 07. Go ahead & click my oldest posts then you will be pleasantly suprised. Btw, MF may have acted the same since 07 but never existed in 06. I may have changed my usernames, but never my style unless confronted w/liars. My post count was in triple digits on forums.ozzfest in 06 & double digits in 05. Was even a member of Ozzmosis, B4 it became Fanzmosis & is now a forgin website. Allthought sum fools still frequent there. Hell, still have 3 profiles on ozzy.com. but like here, it only lists as far back as 2007.

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:30 pm »

Same question....Reversed! You DO know all anyone has to do is click on your Username, then goto to the last page of "All posts by" & simply read. All answers reveal themselves.

forgottenname only has three posts.  kinda hard to figure it out that way.

btw, in a lame and probably stupid attempt at defending myself, because all it will do is inflame the topic;

I started on here when it was still forums.ozzfest.com and my first screen name was based on my real name.
whatever year that was, I have no idea.  I could look it up but it doesn't make that much of a difference to me.
I came on here originally to connect with the people I had met at Alpine Ozzfests over the years. 
THEY gave me the name Alpine Valley Girl and it stuck.  Over the years I made a handful of web/chat friends here,
sadly many of whom do not come on here anymore, especially after the last major changes to the site.  I am also
AlpineValleyGirl on ozzy.com but I rarely go on there at all, mainly to check tour dates.  my post count is in the single digits over there.
those are the only profiles I have.  I am not a member of any of the other fan sites that have been bantered around on here
(RAMV, Mayhem, etc.).  I simply don't have that kind of time to waste.

I don't care if you think I'm BS or not.  Maybe I should be a little honored by the fact that you took the time to read all of my posts?
 in responding to forgottenname, I was only trying to be helpful.  lookit what that got me.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 09:10:29 pm »

Don't play that reverse psychology crap w/us! (Have you forgot to include MetalInsainity...liar?) Look, forgottenname was Twisted_Truth from 05-07 & was simply searching 4 OLD friends. As i have gone by MANY different user names since 2003 myself... I can sympathase w/his efforts. But then again, at this point i could care less about interweb friendships... Just the truth. (Even if you think i can't handle it.)

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 10:55:36 pm »

nope, did not forget to include it cuz I have no idea what it is.  nope, not a liar, either.
and how do you deduce that forgottenname is Twisted_Truth from the 05-07 boards?
did they suddenly remember that and PM you?

if you "could care less about interweb friendships,"  - - -  why do you come here?
or youtube?  or facebook or myspace or any of the other SOCIAL network sites?
if it's not to make friends, I can only imagine it is to make enemies.

for whatever reason, you are back to call me out, or anyone you can, to get attention.

want some more truth to handle?  I got some truth with a handle on it just for you, baby!

forgottenname

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 11:37:11 pm »

Aha well, first off, everyone should just chill out. I did not start this thread for people to argue on. I started it to see if any old friends were still here.

I was in fact Twisted Truth. I was a big part of the board back in 06.
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 03:33:06 am »

To: APVG. wow, you're so stupid it's not even funny! If you put on your glasses lardo, you would see a small phone in the top left whenever i post. (it doesn't mean smart phone either. Just a crappy old MotoRazr.) As per me being on here, it is a free country & this is a Public forum, unlike MI or RAMV the place where in you said your own words several months that you were: "Waiting for a confrimation from bob." unless you recently deleted that? As per myself, not that it's any of your bussiness, but my PC broke months ago, got locked out of twitter 2-weeks ago & my crappy cell can only let me log into 3 sites! (including Twitter!) Btw, don't make threats woman, i bench 240 & this Banner quickly become Hulk! Play nice.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 03:56:23 am »

@Alpine... I wasn't trying to go there, but you have no right 2 make empty threats! Remember how we got along back in 07 & 08 B4 you're brainwashing. I was liked by pretty much all but Bunny. Hell, even used to post funnae posts & pics under various names that everyone once liked... What the hell happened since then? Is it because i said i was from the south? Otherwize all i ever do is continue to defend myself from you, FoF Sadian, MF/CF, A_C, Gnomez & random trolls who are often said to be me, which is B.S. since i have no PC & you can't create a profile on a crappy Cell. Even when i had access i've only used these two, one of which i've had since 07. This one is baced on my original screename which is temp altered, but not changed. Anyways, let's just chill w/all this wow & post like civil adults...shall we? Wink

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 04:12:25 am »

Btw, i've never been on or had a facebook... that's no lie & none of you know my full real name, just 1st two initials & last to which there are hundreds who have the same, even my trailer addy is always different. Just cause my older sis still lives w/parents & you have down syndrome. How is that my problem?

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »

CJ:  once upon a time you accused me of being a rammie.  after finding out what it was, I sent an email to the mods at RAMV, asking if anyone was using my screen name over there.  I was "waiting for cofirmation from Bob" that, in fact, no one had set up a profile under that name.  I quickly set one up and immediately forgot the password so no one else could.  from what I saw it was not my cup of tea and I never went back.

you name-call, throw insults and make wild accusations, then ask to just chill and fifteen minutes later you accuse me of having down syndrome.  and you wonder what the hell happened?  I would ask what the hell your problem is, but I really don't care.

yes, its a free forum.  keep posting away to your heart's content.  but don't be surprised if you are totally ignored.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 01:50:48 am »

Chicago Liz: /facepalm. Sure uh-huh, you so proved me wrong there? *rolls eyes* was just stating the obvious. /nonpoint. No one can help the way you were born four-eyes. But i am truly sorry that your stepdad abused you to to where you became just another runaway! Btw... tell us again, just how badly you beat-up that pretty lady you worked w/again...that happens to be MY favorite story. Again, again! Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: