HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deathly Hallow 2 vs Dark of the Moon  (Read 738 times)
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2011, 11:45:52 pm »

The 3rd & Final Transformers Film by Bay, w/ Teabag_LeDouche or the 8th & Final Harry Potter film baced on the 2nd part of the 7th book. Here's my take: if you read the last HP book you rly don't need to see the film, since the books are much better anyways! But Bay & his crew will be tweaking TF3 til the very last minute, so the book won't be very accurate.

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 11:58:41 pm »

If you would rather wait for either the Bluray or Dvd versions of either, then know that the HP Blurays usually contain a ton of Bonus features, but the Dvds only have a Gag reel &/or Deleted scenes. But the Transformers Dvds have nothing (other then limited 2-disc edition) & the Bluray versions have hardly any more then basic Behind Bays camera & conceptual art.

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:46 pm »

The Hub (Hasbros network) are shooting themselves in the foot...again! They currently owe Discovery $500mil. & are threatening to charge more for toys if that doesn't change! All Because of the high price to run it, everchanging programing block w/o notice to viewers & unbelieveably high-tier unavailibility. As much as i love both GI¤JOE & Transformers, i allready own all classic JOE, Gwun & Beast Wars on Dvd. So the only thing they have going for them is new eps. of TF: prime & that is a problem. To sum it up, they're just doing it to themselves & you can't fix stupid.

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: