HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live-Action Remakes?  (Read 1192 times)
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2011, 07:24:35 am »

Thundercats, Snorks, He-Man & the Masters of the Universe, Pokemon, Silent Hill 2: Revelation, Goonies 2, Freddy vs Jason 2, Powerman & Iron Fist, Doctor Strange Tales, Moon Knight, Aquaman, Crash Bandicoot, movies baced on bored games, etc.

da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 01:48:00 pm »

what are you?.....12 years old or what.....I have a hard time believing that you are into metal or even know it if you heard it.....I think the dungeon master called ....he wants his dice back and his dragon figurine....fucking grow up.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 01:34:05 am »

ya know what CLONESHOES.... i'm glad you enjoyed it.....even though I think you are Jack ASS......it came from the heart and I 'm glad someone appreciated it. the cabooose is a fucking nerd whose never ever seen a real PUSSY up close and personal and I feel really bad for him.....NOT!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 03:32:07 am »

Both of "YOU" are partilly right, i'm a 33yr old geeky-zuberdork who has attended 3 Ozzfests & 2 Mayhemfests. Plus I own a TON of Osbournes collectables from 1999-2009 including all 3 seasons of MTV's the Osbournes & almost 30 HeavyMetal albums including: Slayer, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Chimera, Dragonforce, Hatebreed, Iron Maiden, CthoniC, Korn, Soundgarden, Daath, Chevelle, Smashing Pumpkins, 3 inches of Blood, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister & at least 8 Ozzy albums!

Cloneshoes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 10:17:23 am »

Both of "YOU" are partilly right, i'm a 33yr old geeky-zuberdork who has attended 3 Ozzfests & 2 Mayhemfests. Plus I own a TON of Osbournes collectables from 1999-2009 including all 3 seasons of MTV's the Osbournes & almost 30 HeavyMetal albums including: Slayer, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Chimera, Dragonforce, Hatebreed, Iron Maiden, CthoniC, Korn, Soundgarden, Daath, Chevelle, Smashing Pumpkins, 3 inches of Blood, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister & at least 8 Ozzy albums!
so?
da_wizard
spreading his magic
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 12:40:57 pm »

so I was right that you have never seen , touched or tasted a pussy in your life ? Huh

Cloneshoes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 01:47:08 pm »

so I was right that you have never seen , touched or tasted a pussy in your life ? Huh
please dont tell me youre surprised by that
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 05:35:20 pm »

Yes, both of "YOU" are right again! (Wow, you get a Cookie...but NOT a glass of milk.) Only in mags & sometimes on the net, if it shows-up on a random forum or other site. Needless to say, I don't go looking for it. But my safesearch is turned off cause I don't like censorship. Besides, i'm a cartoonist who minored in figure-drawing, popart & graphic illistration. Plus Drawing Superheros in comics,  which was just added to the newly updated course list last year!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: