HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing 3-way Interview with Dimebag, Dio & Randy about pissants & peeons.  (Read 1420 times)
Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2011, 12:35:54 pm »

PHATgui: So fellas, what do awesome Metalheads think about this snippy little upstart called Metalforums.com & please, don't hold back. DBD: I couldn't give two shits bout f-ing inturdnets people! PHATgui: fair enough. Mr. Rhodes, Mr. Savage your take? RR: I really couldn't say. Never actually heard about this internet thing before? It it Riot's new synth that they think can replace me? PHATgui: Nope, it's just a place for people who have nothing better to do.

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 12:50:33 pm »

RS: Ohhhh~yeaahh brother, the macho madness knows alll about them fine apples! It's got ah ton of nosey nerds and fine freakshows then you can poke a whuppin stick at. RJD: Why yes, we have heard of this... Thing. But NOT that site, is it full of necromantic macrebe or just the usual skulls and crossbones placed by ignorant or misguided usurpers who might believe that they, like myself are the mighty Lucifer's post apocalyptic hellspawn! PHATgui: Mmkay. I guess that about wraps up things on my part. We'll see you next time kiddos, new time, same great place...toodles!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: